JP Pharmacy Reviews

sahilkanani@hotmail.co.uk

139 Camden High Street
London

Tell us how JP Pharmacy made you happy
My Stella perfume arrived in no time and was as lovely as I remembered! Thank you JP Pharmacy :) I'll definitely be back again.
Rang customer services before ordering. Very helpful. Order arrived fast, well packaged and the tracking info was very good. Will use this company again.
Very quick delivery from order and well packaged - also the very best price!
I ordered on Thursday and my item was here on Monday. The item was packaged very well.
Best value for money on a gorgeous perfume, clear and concise delivery information. Great service.
I am pleased with your service top class
Delivery time & speed was superb - well done
Great price and speedy delivery
Fast delivery, great service
Excellent service and quick delivery. I am so pleased with my perfume. It is also cheaper than anywhere else!
Quick delivery and good value, 25% cheaper than every other site for this product!
Pleased with my purchase, was the best price from all beauty sites & arrived on time.
I ordered some cream for my wife it was reasonably priced and the delivery was fast.Well packaged even got a free sample.thanks.
Excellent service. Prompt delivery and no fuss. I would wholeheartedly recommend this website .
This was the only place I found the particular mascara I wanted. Delivery was swift and the product was perfect. No complaints, this site is efficient and I would definitely use them again
I was delighted with the service. I ordered in the afternoon and my order arrived the next morning. I would definitely order from them again
Good price & Prompt delivery we will buy again.
Really good price. Quick delivery. Very happy with the product. I don't tend to write reviews but I was very pleased and found it to be very good value.
Great price, quick delivery. Very happy!
Great shopping experience, speedy delivery. Delivered by Royal Mail who are the most reliable delivery service
JP Pharmacy is rated 4.89 based on 331 reviews