JP Pharmacy Reviews

139 Camden High Street
London

Tell us how JP Pharmacy made you happy

Telephone
"Very quick delivery from order and well packaged - also the very best price!"
"I ordered on Thursday and my item was here on Monday. The item was packaged very well."
"Best value for money on a gorgeous perfume, clear and concise delivery information. Great service."
"I am pleased with your service top class"
"Delivery time & speed was superb - well done"
"Great price and speedy delivery"
"Fast delivery, great service"
"Excellent service and quick delivery. I am so pleased with my perfume. It is also cheaper than anywhere else!"
"Quick delivery and good value, 25% cheaper than every other site for this product!"
"Pleased with my purchase, was the best price from all beauty sites & arrived on time."
"I ordered some cream for my wife it was reasonably priced and the delivery was fast.Well packaged even got a free sample.thanks."
"Excellent service. Prompt delivery and no fuss. I would wholeheartedly recommend this website . Thank you for your professionalism"
"This was the only place I found the particular mascara I wanted. Delivery was swift and the product was perfect. No complaints, this site is efficient and I would definitely use them again"
"I was delighted with the service. I ordered in the afternoon and my order arrived the next morning. I would definitely order from them again"
"Good price & Prompt delivery we will buy again."
"Really good price. Quick delivery. Very happy with the product. I don't tend to write reviews but I was very pleased and found it to be very good value."
"Great price, quick delivery. Very happy!"
"Great shopping experience, speedy delivery. Delivered by Royal Mail who are the most reliable delivery service"
"I love Elizabeth Arden Green Tea & Honey Drops body cream & usually buy from Amazon as their prices are generally cheaper than anywhere else. This time I searched for a cheaper seller & came across your website. Wow! The price was far lower than any other seller & I thought this must be a mistake or the product was a cheap imitation. I almost turned my back but continued with the purchase reasoning that I wouldn't lose much if it proved to be a con. I found quite the opposite was true as, from the initial online purchase to delivery, the whole process was exceptional. The website is so easy to use and I was kept informed of the status of the order right up to the actual delivery to my door (a very speedy delivery). On opening the box my last doubt was dispelled when I found the product was genuine & I was delighted. Your service was excellent and I would recommend you without hesitation."
"Great service, speddy delivery and great price too:)"
JP Pharmacy is rated 4.89 based on 329 reviews