www.joybetty.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.joybetty.co.uk

Tell us how www.joybetty.co.uk made you happy
The dress is truly gorgeous on my 16 year old niece. It is a little too big for her, but we expected to make alterations when we placed the order.
What I wasn't expecting was for it to be just the perfect look for her. I am pleasantly surprised and so is she❤
My dress was beautifully made, well structured. The measurements were out a bit and I had to take it in several inches as well as alter the straps as they kept slipping off, this could well have been my error. Get a friend to measure you. I would use the service again and allow as much free time as possible incase alterations are needed. It was also a struggle to get the creases to drop even though it had been hung up in the bathroom for several weeks.
I honestly didn't expect to love the dress as much as I do! It is beautiful and really well made- especially for the low cost! My fiance and I are eloping so it didn't really make sense to spend a lot of money on my wedding dress considering it will only be the 2 of us and I will only wear it for a few hours. This dress definitely serves its purpose and I'm honestly blown away. I am typically a size 4-6 but have broad shoulders so I ordered an 8 to be on the safe side. It absolutely fits like a glove.
The dress looks the same as the picture. I was recommended to choose custom size and that did not really disappoint me! FIT ME SO WELL!
I wanted to just post if you are not able to get through to them, if you message them on their Facebook page, or on Instagram they can get back to you as they do not have a contact number.
I received my dress and it was ok quality was ok for the money but the dress didn’t look right on me. So asked if I could return the dress and reorder another one. Customer service said that this was ok. So return the old dress with proof of postage. They are still refusing A refund even though I have proof of postage and reordered. Never use this company
I wish I could give this company less than one-star..

I received my 'dress' that cost me over £80, it was NOTHING like the pictures and when I emailed to say it was unacceptable I received no apology and was even denied any form of refund!! Money down the drain, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! Only thing I can get back is being able to stop others from doing the same.
The company delivered the dress way later then they promised it. We therefore missed the occasion and did not have a dress for it. When the dress arrived it was mishaped. The tailoring is so bad that the dress is not usable. They did not provide address to send back the dress to and refused to give a refund. At the end they gave back 30 pounds out of the overall 110 pounds and we have a useless dress. Communication was awful. Do not go anywhere near this company!
Bought a dress in February 2020 which arrived on 16 April! Dress was at least 2 sizes too big, looked nothing like the picture on their website & of extremely poor quality. I am trying to get a refund however this is proving difficult & not holding out much luck in succeeding. Do not use this company it did not bring me any ‘joy’!!
Was not able to return dress. The return policy is a joke. Now I’m out $80 for a dress I don’t want because the Bride didn’t like how it looked in person.
If I could give a zero I would.. the dress sent was 2 sizes smaller than the measurements given on line.. refusing a refund and said they rarely fit well when bought and i should pay for a tailor!
2 out of 3 dresses didn’t turn up. The dress that did turn up doesn’t fit and they tell me I cannot have a refund. Do not touch this company. Hopefully PayPal will refund me. Dreadful company. I will put this review everywhere I can!
Dreadful customer service. Ordered 3 dresses. 1 turned up and now not wanting to give refund. It’s now with PayPal resolution centre! Do not use.
Waiting for a dress I ordered in December and am still waiting for it . Company is not replying to my emails or any other contact . They took the money and now got no dress or any sort off explanation to why my money has not been returned . Terrible service .
We ordered two dresses online and trying to return them since last 5 weeks as soon as they arrived since they didn’t fit well. We can’t reach them at all - send them email no reply, tried to chat with their agents in their site but they r always unavailable - there’s no phone number I can find to call them - I think when it comes to return something they are not reachable - very unprofessional - now I’m stuck with two unwanted very expensive dresses 😢
Beware of this company!! Ordered prom dress which arrived wrong colour and not at all like the picture. Purposely ordered in standard size so that it could be returned. They have refused a return and then never answered my emails since, after I sent photos clearly illustrating the dress in pink not gold. I have lost £125 and am gutted. If I could give no stars I would. Terrible company. You will be ripped off - BEWARE!!!
Ordered dress On 19th January and paid £20 extra for delivery between 2 and 4 working days.Joybetty said they couldn’t deliver before 30th of January so refund requested. Apparently processed by them on the 20th of January but here we are the 12th of February, 3 emails later and still no refund. Any advice to me was wait a while or contact your bank. Great customer service... NOT! Now they are ignoring my emails. Very disappointing and will not be recommending the company.Use at your own risk
Avoid avoid avoid !!!!!!!!!

Dress arrived late and looked nothing like the picture, the only thing that was the same was the colour.... I could have done better.... then wouldn’t give me a full refund...... gutted lost over £100..... please stay away from this company.....
Stay away from this site, cheap and tacky. Will not give you a return address and when you submit a claim you just keep getting sent the same automated email. Complete rip off.
I ordered a dress for £120 that I wouldn't use in the dogs bed.
I have still got that dress as I have been blocked from emails after trying to get a refund. This is a one way sales with no customer service. They are based in China. I still have not had a refund and it doesn't look like I'm getting one either. Stay clear as you will regret it.
Terrible. Terrible. Worst experience ever. The dress arrived stained and 3 sizes to small. Terrible service. Terrible company. They told me to wash a brand new wedding dress.! They should be ashamed. An awful customer experience. Do not touch this company. Waste of my money. They will not let me return the address. Thieves and vagabond. Beware!!!!
www.joybetty.co.uk is rated 3.62 based on 118 reviews