www.joybetty.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.joybetty.co.uk

Tell us how www.joybetty.co.uk made you happy
The dress is nice. Most of it fits but in my case the upper side of the dress was a little bit big, so I returned it. The fabric could have been a thicker, but nice dress overall.
Overall amazing experience! Reasonable price! Dress fit perfectly when it arrived, within a few days! (And it was packaged very well.) Definitely will buy my next dress from you!
I absolutely loved my dress. I was looking for the perfect dress to wear for a family photoshoot! It helped me look slim.
Only things I did not like about the dress was that the strings to tie are a bit too long & the boob part was a big too big for me. But maybe that’s because I’ve always been on the smaller boob size. It was also a bit too long. Maybe if I would’ve used heels it would’ve been a good length. But over all, I loved the dress!
My daughter needed a white dress with sleeves for en event on November 20th. She was at school so we needed to use the internet. I was amazed at the options your sight gave us as well as the ease of using your sight. We ordered the dress on a Monday and it arrived on that Saturday. She loved it!!! A win all the way around. Will definitely order from you again and again.
My wedding dress was absolutely gorgeous and exceeded my expectations. I ordered it a little too big to be safe but with the necessary alterations it was perfect. I loved it and people still talk about it to this day. Great quality...great customer service...fabulous dress.
I bought a dress from Joybetty, honestly not expecting much, and while it’s not the same quality as some of my more expensive gowns, for the price, it’s acually quite fabulous and exceeded my expectations. I have a different body type than most do due to the extreme weight loss, but this dress is sturdy enough that it held everything in. Couldn’t be happier with how it looks!!
The dress is truly gorgeous on my 16 year old niece. It is a little too big for her, but we expected to make alterations when we placed the order.
What I wasn't expecting was for it to be just the perfect look for her. I am pleasantly surprised and so is she❤
I bought a dress for my daughter. This dress was a show stopper. At first I wasn't happy with the applique lace on the bodice. I felt like it looked a little more cheap then in the photo. But after she put it on, everything looked beautiful. She got so many comments/compliments on this dress that I guess it was just me thinking the bodice lace looked a bit cheaper. She is 5-6 and the length was perfect with a little train behind her. She got a size 4, and weighs 125. Overall very happy. Gave 5 stars because of how much everyone complimented it.
My dress was beautifully made, well structured. The measurements were out a bit and I had to take it in several inches as well as alter the straps as they kept slipping off, this could well have been my error. Get a friend to measure you. I would use the service again and allow as much free time as possible incase alterations are needed. It was also a struggle to get the creases to drop even though it had been hung up in the bathroom for several weeks.
I honestly didn't expect to love the dress as much as I do! It is beautiful and really well made- especially for the low cost! My fiance and I are eloping so it didn't really make sense to spend a lot of money on my wedding dress considering it will only be the 2 of us and I will only wear it for a few hours. This dress definitely serves its purpose and I'm honestly blown away. I am typically a size 4-6 but have broad shoulders so I ordered an 8 to be on the safe side. It absolutely fits like a glove.
I honestly didn't expect to love this dress as much as I do! It is beautiful and really well made- especially for the low cost! My fiance and I are eloping so it didn't really make sense to spend a lot of money on my wedding dress considering it will only be the 2 of us and I will only wear it for a few hours. The dress definitely serves its purpose and I'm honestly blown away. It absolutely fits like a glove.
Avoid avoid avoid !!!!!!!!!

Dress arrived late and looked nothing like the picture, the only thing that was the same was the colour.... I could have done better.... then wouldn’t give me a full refund...... gutted lost over £100..... please stay away from this company.....
wedding dress looks really nice! and it arrived very quick!! really happy with it all! even thinking of ordering another dress. Thank you!
Stay away from this site, cheap and tacky. Will not give you a return address and when you submit a claim you just keep getting sent the same automated email. Complete rip off.
I ordered a dress for £120 that I wouldn't use in the dogs bed.
I have still got that dress as I have been blocked from emails after trying to get a refund. This is a one way sales with no customer service. They are based in China. I still have not had a refund and it doesn't look like I'm getting one either. Stay clear as you will regret it.
Terrible. Terrible. Worst experience ever. The dress arrived stained and 3 sizes to small. Terrible service. Terrible company. They told me to wash a brand new wedding dress.! They should be ashamed. An awful customer experience. Do not touch this company. Waste of my money. They will not let me return the address. Thieves and vagabond. Beware!!!!
This company is a rip off company that is run from China not UK!! well sewn by someone maybe in UK not sure paid internationally delivery but label had a Chinese address and a maidstone address. I ordered 10 dresses costing over £850 pounds I put 3 separate orders in one after the other paying for separate delivery fees! they all arrived in one large package squashed in. which made the dresses arrive in such a mess they would need steaming! but that was not the worse of it every dress did not fit and I had them all custom made, understandable that they may not all fit exactly due to measurements but these dresses was so far wrong every one had to be altered to fit all made to big! one of the dresses was for a 10 year old and length would have fitted a 3 year old and I know this because I also ordered one for a 3 year and they was the same in length but slight bigger top parts! after many emails and I mean many of requesting photos which I sent in my first email they kept coming back requesting a different thing which again I re sent as all the information was in the first mail each email taking 24 hours to respond. they basically couldn't care less once they have had you money. I wish I could show the emails and how bad there customer service is responding with a couple of words not actually answering anything!. they will not except any failure. When I finally got them to realise there errors they offered me a refund of £60 Pound which I'm still waiting for! which is an insult I basically paid over 850 for material! after I had to have each dress altered at £43 pound not forgetting the amount I paid for in the first place 7 ladies dress at 102 pound and 3 children dress at 50 this was a disgrace! adn one of the dress could not even be fixed!!! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST regardless of any pre order mails where there assure you that everything will be fine delivered on time and so on
I only gave 1 because I can't give 0. Awful customer service. I.jaid for but never received my wedding dress. I had to fight for months to get my money, well some of it back. Ruinedcmy wedding planning a completely. Avoid at all cost!!!
Lots of "helpful" communication up front, dresses eventually arrived, far too big, unhappy daughter and so far proving impossible to get my money returned......we'll keep trying but I would not recommend this company at all (don't let your daughters be sold on the glossy photos).

One star is still too high a rating
Got this for my daughter for her prom
I couldn’t believe the quality of the gown the cut and the fabric is amazing especially for the price. And delivered super quick. My daughter loved it and looked beautiful everyone commented on it and how lovely she looked x
I will definitely be ordering from joy Betty again!
I had to keep chasing them for date of delivery . Never have me a date . Dress never arrived . They claim it was delivered and signed for . I sent proof i was at work all day till 7pm . I asked for proof of signature (knowing they would not be able to provide it ) true to form they never sent me proof of signature just the courier marking it as delivered . Refused to refund . They kept telling me to claim against the courier . My contract with them.. I paid them not the courier . They paid the courier son they need to make claim with them themselves . Had to rush out and buy new similar dress which I had no time to alter so was pinned to my daughter . Awful and unhelpful company .
www.joybetty.co.uk is rated 3.64 based on 117 reviews