www.joybetty.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.joybetty.co.uk

Tell us how www.joybetty.co.uk made you happy
Ordered a black dress. Top wasn’t sheer. Fit a little larger than I thought it would, but was an otherwise pretty dress. Top isn’t beads, but are silver flat studs/appliqués.
The dress was perfect for a Formal - the color was as described, open but not too revealing back and modest front. The side pockets were a bonus to carry her phone.

The only downside is that it was VERY long, so we went to a seamstress. We even added a bustle to help it "shorten" and allow her to walk without having to worry about tripping.
This dress was MORE THAN I expected!!! I must admit we did end up having it taken in for a more custom fit but look at the detail and embroidery!!! This was for my daughters senior prom in May and we were all over the moon happy!!! Arrived as promised!!! 5 stars!
The dress is BOMB! It fits amazingly and doesn’t look or feel cheap at all. It’s perfect for any occasion (I wore it to a court appearance) + its the right amount of sexy + classy.
The top part of the dress is cute but the bottom is not it needs more fabric also it's a pretty thin fabric on top of it. it is true to size though.
Was having a hard time finding something that fit. This was the 4th dress I ordered and it fit perfect! Also very nicely made for the price!
I bought a dress for my engagement photo shoot. It did the job and made my photos look amazing. Here are the pros and cons:
Pros:
•Photographs amazingly well
•Everyone though it was expensive and I got compliments all day
•It is very Stretchy
•The train is super long and gives a beautiful, dramatic look
•The slit in the front is not too high up
Cons:
•The fabric is not great and looks better than what it actually is
•The stitching on the dress is weak and was coming undone on some parts, by the end of the shoot
•The waist area was way too big (at least for me) and had to be adjusted

Overall, I think this was worth the price and is wayyyyy cheaper than other dresses, so I would recommend it if you need it for something like that 😊
This was perfect for my sons wedding. The color was perfect, with minimal alterations. The fit was perfect in everything but the outer layer material was about 3” longer than the under layer. This was fixed in less than 30 minutes. The price was awesome and was received in 12 days from the time I ordered it. Thank you
Pleasantly surprised by by the quality of this dress especially considering the price tag. I’m 5”7 wearing 4-inch heels here and the length was fine! Fabric does stretch. Ended up returning bc it’s too big in the waist and bust, but this is a great buy that I def recommend!
Loved the style of the dress and it fit everywhere except the armpit area. I am returning because I couldn’t last all day at a wedding with the arm holes being too tight. It does scratch under the arms also.
I absolutely LOVE this dress! So happy with it! Exactly what I wanted! The fit is perfect! Shapes my body. The material is so soft. The padding for the chest is just right also.. Thick enough to work as a bra but NOT too much so it looks unnatural. Beautifully made.
The dress is really good quality for how little I paid for it. I bought it as an option for a formal night on a cruise, didn't end up wearing it and returned it because it's just not my style. In black it looks a little matronly and there is a LOT of fabric in the skirt. That being said, I think it's one of those dresses that is really flattering on any body type and if it was more in line with the kinds of things I wear, I would have absolutely kept it. Keeping this in mind, if there's ever a wedding I need to wear a long dress to, I'll probably come back to this!
I will have to say that this dress is surprisingly nice for the price. The quality is pretty good. The color is the exact one as the picture. It is pretty long, even with heels. But I still love it.
Dress was a little long because I'm short, people behind me kept stepping on it during the captain's dinner on my cruise.
I altered this dress because the chest went very low, and the cut was show almost to much besides that the beading is amazing and an amazing dress
Where can I start...this dress is everything good...the fit, the length, the sparkle!
This dress will be a hit at any formal event. I felt so elegant at a price I could afford. The dress looks like it camed out of the most expensive finest shop. Hahaa
I bought my first prom dress through Joybetty, not buying from the site before. I bought the dress because it was super cute and very reasonably priced compare to boutiques near where I live and other online stores. When the dress arrived, it was absolutely perfect! The beading was superb and the dress fit me like it was made for me. I recently bought my dress for when I attend the Marine Corps Ball with my boyfriend in a few months. Still unsure about how the dress will fit me, I was very excited to receive it. Shipping was FAST! It arrived in immaculate condition and I really look forward to wearing it. Every experience I have had with Joybetty has been amazing and I would recommend this website to anyone looking for a dress for ANY occasion!
While this dressed fit according to the size chart provided, it was way too long! I am 5'5" and even in 4 inch heels, it was dragging on the floor. I am 20 weeks pregnant and will have only worn this dress one time. If I were to have ordered my normal size and kept it for other occasions (which I may do post partum) it is stunning and worth getting hemmed. It fit perfectly up top and actually flattered the bump. It just was way too long and would have been to expensive to alter in the time frame I needed it by.
Anyone know the delivery time?
This dress was a hit at my brothers cruise wedding ! Everyone from the crew to the wedding guests complimented it. My tiny hang up is that the split gets a bit high after walking around or sitting for my personal taste so I had to keep adjusting but other than that, its fabulous!
www.joybetty.co.uk is rated 3.64 based on 117 reviews