www.joybetty.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.joybetty.co.uk

Tell us how www.joybetty.co.uk made you happy
I absolutely LOVE this dress! So happy with it! Exactly what I wanted! The fit is perfect! Shapes my body. The material is so soft. The padding for the chest is just right also.. Thick enough to work as a bra but NOT too much so it looks unnatural. Beautifully made.
I will have to say that this dress is surprisingly nice for the price. The quality is pretty good. The color is the exact one as the picture. It is pretty long, even with heels. But I still love it.
Where can I start...this dress is everything good...the fit, the length, the sparkle!
This dress will be a hit at any formal event. I felt so elegant at a price I could afford. The dress looks like it camed out of the most expensive finest shop. Hahaa
I bought my first prom dress through Joybetty, not buying from the site before. I bought the dress because it was super cute and very reasonably priced compare to boutiques near where I live and other online stores. When the dress arrived, it was absolutely perfect! The beading was superb and the dress fit me like it was made for me. I recently bought my dress for when I attend the Marine Corps Ball with my boyfriend in a few months. Still unsure about how the dress will fit me, I was very excited to receive it. Shipping was FAST! It arrived in immaculate condition and I really look forward to wearing it. Every experience I have had with Joybetty has been amazing and I would recommend this website to anyone looking for a dress for ANY occasion!
Anyone know the delivery time?
This dress was a hit at my brothers cruise wedding ! Everyone from the crew to the wedding guests complimented it. My tiny hang up is that the split gets a bit high after walking around or sitting for my personal taste so I had to keep adjusting but other than that, its fabulous!
Overall amazing experience! Reasonable price! Dress fit perfectly when it arrived, within a few days! (And it was packaged very well.) Definitely will buy my next dress from you!
My daughter needed a white dress with sleeves for en event on November 20th. She was at school so we needed to use the internet. I was amazed at the options your sight gave us as well as the ease of using your sight. We ordered the dress on a Monday and it arrived on that Saturday. She loved it!!! A win all the way around. Will definitely order from you again and again.
My wedding dress was absolutely gorgeous and exceeded my expectations. I ordered it a little too big to be safe but with the necessary alterations it was perfect. I loved it and people still talk about it to this day. Great quality...great customer service...fabulous dress.
I bought a dress from Joybetty, honestly not expecting much, and while it’s not the same quality as some of my more expensive gowns, for the price, it’s acually quite fabulous and exceeded my expectations. I have a different body type than most do due to the extreme weight loss, but this dress is sturdy enough that it held everything in. Couldn’t be happier with how it looks!!
I bought a dress for my daughter. This dress was a show stopper. At first I wasn't happy with the applique lace on the bodice. I felt like it looked a little more cheap then in the photo. But after she put it on, everything looked beautiful. She got so many comments/compliments on this dress that I guess it was just me thinking the bodice lace looked a bit cheaper. She is 5-6 and the length was perfect with a little train behind her. She got a size 4, and weighs 125. Overall very happy. Gave 5 stars because of how much everyone complimented it.
I honestly didn't expect to love this dress as much as I do! It is beautiful and really well made- especially for the low cost! My fiance and I are eloping so it didn't really make sense to spend a lot of money on my wedding dress considering it will only be the 2 of us and I will only wear it for a few hours. The dress definitely serves its purpose and I'm honestly blown away. It absolutely fits like a glove.
wedding dress looks really nice! and it arrived very quick!! really happy with it all! even thinking of ordering another dress. Thank you!
Got this for my daughter for her prom
I couldn’t believe the quality of the gown the cut and the fabric is amazing especially for the price. And delivered super quick. My daughter loved it and looked beautiful everyone commented on it and how lovely she looked x
I will definitely be ordering from joy Betty again!
Beautiful dress exactly as in pic looked stunning on very happy will be ordering again
This dress was amazing !! Felt beautiful in it all night ! It was such good quality !! Only tip is to get it one size smaller because it comes big and the beads are hard to control in alterations , or even better send in ur actual sizes . Thank so much joy Betty !!! X
Absolute bargain, I was a bit dubious about buying thinking it would be a china special, however fab quality for the price, sizes are on the small side I would recommend going up a size. Amazing range of sizes, I’m really happy with this purchase.
This dress is amazing and beautiful!!! My only complaint is that it is SLIGHTLY scratchy.
The dress had more sparkle then shown on the photo. Not bad but a bit much for my daughter. Overall the dress was nice.
shocked!! It was better quality than I was expecting. And I can’t help myself from smiling when I see it. It’s so buoyant and fun. Thanks!!!
www.joybetty.co.uk is rated 3.62 based on 118 reviews