www.joybetty.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.joybetty.co.uk

Tell us how www.joybetty.co.uk made you happy
As soon as i took it out of the package the jewels of the dress SPARKLED. The design is so beautiful and detailed and just like the picture. I’m very satisfied with my dress !❤
I have been ordering dresses from JoyBetty for my daughter through out her high school years. We have been impressed with the fit and the quality. The most important thing is the quality for the great price!
Ordered 2 dresses for a wedding because I couldn't make up my mind which one to get. Love them both. Shipping was fast, dresses packed nicely and great selection and prices.
Great service, very fast shipping despite it being international delivery! Fabulous dresses at competitive prices!
I ordered two dresses for my daughter since she has two separate proms this year. I wasn’t sure of her size so I estimated and I wasn’t that far off. The delivery was quick and the dresses were stunning and most importantly, affordable. We will definitely be using joyBetty from now on. And I will be telling everyone about how great our experience was!!! Thank you!!
The dress is beautiful. My daughter order for her senior prom. It takes quite a while to be delivered, so we did not want to return for a larger size.
Where do I begin... ordered the dress custom order (I was difficult) the dress is beyond what I expected!!! The quality is beautiful the detail is like spending a couple of hundred dollars on the gown if not more. It fit like a glove I had so much work done to it and I was A little nervous but my god they did an amazing job!!!
For the price, this dress is an amazing purchase!!! I needed a dress for a formal event, and after reading all of the awesome reviews I thought I'd give it a chance. It is everything that was promised! It's a beautiful gown, sure to turn heads. I am completely in love with tasteful open back. The only thing that bothers me is the piece of fabric that cuts straight across the neckline, preventing it from being a true v-neck. Unfortunately, I won't have time to get that part altered (as I saw others did in the reviews) so I will be returning, but not because this isn't an awesome dress! There is no "give" in the fabric, so if be prepared for that.
This dress is such a good buy. It fits true to size, it's a little stretchy, straps are adjustable, and it was SO CHEAP for a bridesmaids dress. I feel naughty because it's such a good deal.

I'm hopeful that it will hold up over a long night of dancing but if it doesnt I won't be heartbroken bc it was such a good price.
I ordered a UK6 based on dimensions but needed an extra small. And I’m not an extra small person! The dress was loo large up top and at the waist. However I ended up returning it for a different dress altogether due to the length. But this was the prefect gown for the money!
Is a beautiful dress good quality but is way too long and the chest area is too big but we made some adjustments and it looks very nice!!!
I ended up removing the mesh and having the front sewn a little higher to avoid a extremely deep plunging V.
It worked out well.
Exactly like the pictures! The sparkles on the dress made it look like stars! Beautiful!!
These dresses were absolutely amazing! I used them as my bridesmaids dresses for my wedding this weekend and they were gorgeous! They photographed just as amazing ❤
The dress was beautiful and arrived in about 2-3 weeks. I ordered the size 6, and didn't do the custom measurements. Perfect fit in the waist. It does run long, but I'm 5'6 and wore 4" heels, so it was perfect. It has the built in bra cups, so that was nice until they started to move a bit (the reason for my 4 stars instead of 5). Overall, I was very pleased and would purchase again.
This is a good prom dress, I really like that it has pockets. However, I'm a bit conscious about the coverage of the breast area because it gets loose on the sides. I tried tightening the string that holds the back of the gown but with constant moves (eg dancing), the string loosened up. Best way to secure is by putting double-sided dressing tape to keep the sides in place.
I would like to thank Joybetty. For being so easy to talk to. They respond so fast and really helo me with everything. When i got the gown omg it is great. No damage or anything. Perfectly made! I highly recommend this website and this gown is perfect.
Let me say I usually do not write reviews, but I love this dress. I ordered for a birthday photo shoot and it fit me perfectly, I ordered in my regular size and had no problems.
I love this dress. I was expecting problems because of the price I was prepared to see a tailor this dress is very similar to dresses I tried on at David's bridal. I was so happy when I got it I tried it on and it's perfect no problems beautifully made I do have on a petite coat under it. Excellent buy!
www.joybetty.co.uk is rated 3.64 based on 117 reviews