www.joybetty.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.joybetty.co.uk

Tell us how www.joybetty.co.uk made you happy
The company delivered the dress way later then they promised it. We therefore missed the occasion and did not have a dress for it. When the dress arrived it was mishaped. The tailoring is so bad that the dress is not usable. They did not provide address to send back the dress to and refused to give a refund. At the end they gave back 30 pounds out of the overall 110 pounds and we have a useless dress. Communication was awful. Do not go anywhere near this company!
Bought a dress in February 2020 which arrived on 16 April! Dress was at least 2 sizes too big, looked nothing like the picture on their website & of extremely poor quality. I am trying to get a refund however this is proving difficult & not holding out much luck in succeeding. Do not use this company it did not bring me any ‘joy’!!
Was not able to return dress. The return policy is a joke. Now I’m out $80 for a dress I don’t want because the Bride didn’t like how it looked in person.
If I could give a zero I would.. the dress sent was 2 sizes smaller than the measurements given on line.. refusing a refund and said they rarely fit well when bought and i should pay for a tailor!
2 out of 3 dresses didn’t turn up. The dress that did turn up doesn’t fit and they tell me I cannot have a refund. Do not touch this company. Hopefully PayPal will refund me. Dreadful company. I will put this review everywhere I can!
Dreadful customer service. Ordered 3 dresses. 1 turned up and now not wanting to give refund. It’s now with PayPal resolution centre! Do not use.
I bought a a size bigger little loose but still looked amazing ..
everyone said it was beautiful.
Absolute bargain, I was a bit dubious about buying thinking it would be a china special, however fab quality for the price, sizes are on the small side I would recommend going up a size. Amazing range of sizes, I’m really happy with this purchase.
5 stars for the price and quality. It obviously doesn’t completely look or feel like a $1,500 wedding dress but it comes real close! I had purchased one for $300 at David’s Bridal that was okay (waaay too cheap feeling), but this one is a lot better and looks more expensive.
Can finally leave a review, altho waiting time was a bit long, and needed a good press at dry cleaners, the dress was perfect!!! Absolutely stunning! Well worth the money! Soooo very pleased and my daughter looked absolutely stunning in this dress ! Thank you so much!
I truly loved this dress. I bought it for my senior prom and it couldn’t have came any better. The only problem is the dress was extremely long but that’s only because I’m just a short person. Everything fit exactly how the sizing chart showed. It came earlier than expected! Highly recommend Joybetty!!
This dress is amazing and beautiful!!! My only complaint is that it is SLIGHTLY scratchy.
Okay. So let's start off by saying the dress is gorgeous and the quality is great (I just got it and tried it on. I haven't worn it to my event yet). Since it is larger than what I would normally buy, I put that this fits somewhat small. But again, the dress I got fit perfectly. Only complaint I have so far is that the tulle is a little snug around the arms (but that also helps hold up the chest).
It is a very cute dress and its very soft. It showed up fast, as well. My only issue was that my torso isn't as long as the model's (I'm 5'3-4) so there was some gapping on the back. Other than that the dress fit fantastic and I absolutely love it!
Quality is amazing for the price. Material is very nice, perfect weight and seams are put together well. My daughter loves the dress and it was hear just I'm time for prom!!! I just had to hem it a little because is very short. Otherwise it was a perfect size 2 fit. Thank you!!!!
The dress was exactly as it was pictured. The quality is awesome. I'm very happy with this purchase😍😍😍
Concerned about ordering online from an unknown site but my daughter couldn't find a dress she liked anywhere else, and according to reviews this site seemed more reputable than most. Shipping was quick. Dresses EXACTLY as described. Kept one and returned one for a prompt full refund with shipping costs included. My daughter now has the dress she loves. Very impressed with whole experience.
Ordered 2 dresses for a wedding because I couldn't make up my mind which one to get. Love them both. Shipping was fast, dresses packed nicely and great selection and prices.
The dress came promptly. The fabric was good quality. The size guide helped me choose the right size and it fit perfectly.
Waiting for a dress I ordered in December and am still waiting for it . Company is not replying to my emails or any other contact . They took the money and now got no dress or any sort off explanation to why my money has not been returned . Terrible service .
www.joybetty.co.uk is rated 3.68 based on 115 reviews