www.joybetty.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.joybetty.co.uk

Tell us how www.joybetty.co.uk made you happy
I altered this dress because the chest went very low, and the cut was show almost to much besides that the beading is amazing and an amazing dress
Where can I start...this dress is everything good...the fit, the length, the sparkle! This dress will be a hit at any formal event. I felt so elegant at a price I could afford. The dress looks like it camed out of the most expensive finest shop. Hahaa
I bought my first prom dress through Joybetty, not buying from the site before. I bought the dress because it was super cute and very reasonably priced compare to boutiques near where I live and other online stores. When the dress arrived, it was absolutely perfect! The beading was superb and the dress fit me like it was made for me. I recently bought my dress for when I attend the Marine Corps Ball with my boyfriend in a few months. Still unsure about how the dress will fit me, I was very excited to receive it. Shipping was FAST! It arrived in immaculate condition and I really look forward to wearing it. Every experience I have had with Joybetty has been amazing and I would recommend this website to anyone looking for a dress for ANY occasion!
While this dressed fit according to the size chart provided, it was way too long! I am 5'5" and even in 4 inch heels, it was dragging on the floor. I am 20 weeks pregnant and will have only worn this dress one time. If I were to have ordered my normal size and kept it for other occasions (which I may do post partum) it is stunning and worth getting hemmed. It fit perfectly up top and actually flattered the bump. It just was way too long and would have been to expensive to alter in the time frame I needed it by.
Anyone know the delivery time?
This dress was a hit at my brothers cruise wedding ! Everyone from the crew to the wedding guests complimented it. My tiny hang up is that the split gets a bit high after walking around or sitting for my personal taste so I had to keep adjusting but other than that, its fabulous!
The dress is nice. Most of it fits but in my case the upper side of the dress was a little bit big, so I returned it. The fabric could have been a thicker, but nice dress overall.
Overall amazing experience! Reasonable price! Dress fit perfectly when it arrived, within a few days! (And it was packaged very well.) Definitely will buy my next dress from you!
I absolutely loved my dress. I was looking for the perfect dress to wear for a family photoshoot! It helped me look slim. Only things I did not like about the dress was that the strings to tie are a bit too long & the boob part was a big too big for me. But maybe that’s because I’ve always been on the smaller boob size. It was also a bit too long. Maybe if I would’ve used heels it would’ve been a good length. But over all, I loved the dress!
My daughter needed a white dress with sleeves for en event on November 20th. She was at school so we needed to use the internet. I was amazed at the options your sight gave us as well as the ease of using your sight. We ordered the dress on a Monday and it arrived on that Saturday. She loved it!!! A win all the way around. Will definitely order from you again and again.
My wedding dress was absolutely gorgeous and exceeded my expectations. I ordered it a little too big to be safe but with the necessary alterations it was perfect. I loved it and people still talk about it to this day. Great quality...great customer service...fabulous dress.
I bought a dress from Joybetty, honestly not expecting much, and while it’s not the same quality as some of my more expensive gowns, for the price, it’s acually quite fabulous and exceeded my expectations. I have a different body type than most do due to the extreme weight loss, but this dress is sturdy enough that it held everything in. Couldn’t be happier with how it looks!!
The dress is truly gorgeous on my 16 year old niece. It is a little too big for her, but we expected to make alterations when we placed the order. What I wasn't expecting was for it to be just the perfect look for her. I am pleasantly surprised and so is she❤
I bought a dress for my daughter. This dress was a show stopper. At first I wasn't happy with the applique lace on the bodice. I felt like it looked a little more cheap then in the photo. But after she put it on, everything looked beautiful. She got so many comments/compliments on this dress that I guess it was just me thinking the bodice lace looked a bit cheaper. She is 5-6 and the length was perfect with a little train behind her. She got a size 4, and weighs 125. Overall very happy. Gave 5 stars because of how much everyone complimented it.
My dress was beautifully made, well structured. The measurements were out a bit and I had to take it in several inches as well as alter the straps as they kept slipping off, this could well have been my error. Get a friend to measure you. I would use the service again and allow as much free time as possible incase alterations are needed. It was also a struggle to get the creases to drop even though it had been hung up in the bathroom for several weeks.
I honestly didn't expect to love the dress as much as I do! It is beautiful and really well made- especially for the low cost! My fiance and I are eloping so it didn't really make sense to spend a lot of money on my wedding dress considering it will only be the 2 of us and I will only wear it for a few hours. This dress definitely serves its purpose and I'm honestly blown away. I am typically a size 4-6 but have broad shoulders so I ordered an 8 to be on the safe side. It absolutely fits like a glove.
I honestly didn't expect to love this dress as much as I do! It is beautiful and really well made- especially for the low cost! My fiance and I are eloping so it didn't really make sense to spend a lot of money on my wedding dress considering it will only be the 2 of us and I will only wear it for a few hours. The dress definitely serves its purpose and I'm honestly blown away. It absolutely fits like a glove.
Avoid avoid avoid !!!!!!!!! Dress arrived late and looked nothing like the picture, the only thing that was the same was the colour.... I could have done better.... then wouldn’t give me a full refund...... gutted lost over £100..... please stay away from this company.....
wedding dress looks really nice! and it arrived very quick!! really happy with it all! even thinking of ordering another dress. Thank you!
Stay away from this site, cheap and tacky. Will not give you a return address and when you submit a claim you just keep getting sent the same automated email. Complete rip off. I ordered a dress for £120 that I wouldn't use in the dogs bed. I have still got that dress as I have been blocked from emails after trying to get a refund. This is a one way sales with no customer service. They are based in China. I still have not had a refund and it doesn't look like I'm getting one either. Stay clear as you will regret it.
www.joybetty.co.uk is rated 2.86 based on 43 reviews