Joy Services Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joy Services Group
Read Joy Services Group Reviews

About Joy Services Group:

Joy Plumbing & Electrical supply domestic & commercial services to the highest standard, right across Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire. The growth of the company has been down to our reputation, this has helped us bring new and repeat business through the doors for over 14 years.

Customer service is what Joy Plumbing & Electrical pride itself in and it has been the key to our success.

office@joyplumbing.co.uk

Unit 3a Central Business Park, Southcote Road

Tell us how Joy Services Group made you happy
Excellent service and honest advice. Would highly recommend Joy Services.
Your employees were punctual polite and carried out our electrical inspection in a very professional manner. I would not hesitate to recommend Joy Plumbing & Electrical in the future.
As usual very prompt,at such a short notice nothing is too much trouble. Would recommend them for quality service and friendlyness .
Everyone was very polite and eficient from the first phone call to the office. Washing machine fitted and run a cycle to make sure no leaks. Will have no hesitation in calling them again
Hi Mrs French, thank you so much for your positive review, we are very pleased that you are happy with your service and will look forward to working with you again.
Excellent service Dedicated and committed hardworking member of your team who i cant fault at all Thank you
Efficient and friendly service
Prompt reliable service from a tidy helpful gas fitter.
I have been using Joy plumbing since 2005 because they are a company that has grown efficiently and proffessionaly whilst maintaining the highest standards. Dependable,reliable,good office support and a good team of plumbers. As a landlord Joy plumbing have been a good and trustworthy partner in helping me maintain standards for my business and my tenants.
Hi Mr Pegorini, we appreciate your kind review and are very happy that you have always been pleased with your service, we will look forward to working with you hopefully for many more years.
Joy Plumbing and Electrical is very good. The service is excellent and the price is very good.
Excellent and professional service at a reasonable price. Well done!
Good service,helpful staff
Very efficient team. Staff member for emergency call on Sunday very helpful. Receptionist also helpful. Both put in a lot of effort into sorting me out quickly. Engineer prompt, pleasant and left my premises clean. Competitive pricing. I would highly recommend the company.
Hi Miss Gibson, thank you for your positive review, we are extremely please that you are happy with your service and will look forward to hopefully working with you again.
Have used Joy Services mainly for plumping over a number of years. cannot speak highly enough of this professional and very efficient company.
I am satisfied as the engineer noticed my boiler wasn't wired in correctly. He fixed this as well as the original boiler fault. He showed great professionalism and the price was also very reasonable.
I was very pleased with the engineers. Friendly, efficient and kept me informed of their tasks. I have kept their business card to recommend to others and to use in the future. Thank you guys.
Very pleased with the job and the quick service provided by Joy Plumbing. Will use again.
Great service, professional and courteous. Area was kept clean and rubbish disposed of on completion. Highly recommended company.
I am not sure I really needed a new central heating pump ( which was very expensive ) There is no improvement in the efficiency of my central heating and the boiler is even more noisy than before you touched it. It makes a loud whining noise on start up which seems to take longer and longer to clear. Regards, Tony Pointer Update on Thursday 2nd May 2019 After my critical review as above I was contacted by Joy Plumbing who have now done their best to remedy my central heating problems. To be fair I could not have asked for a more prompt response. There is still an initial short whining noise when the boiler starts but this now seems to stop after a few seconds and is tolerable. With the benefit of hindsight I strongly suspect there is an inherent problem with the Glow Worm boiler which is clearly not the fault of Joy Plumbing. It remains to be seen whether the noise problems return in the long term. Regards, Tony Pointer
Hi Mr Pointer,

Really sorry to read you're not happy with the service,

Our customer service will be in touch shortly.
We have used Joy Services several times both for ourselves and for Mother. The call outs have been prompt and efficient in all cases. We would not hesitate to use their services in the future.
Service engineer arrived on time and efficiently serviced our boiler. He pointed out a couple of issues and promptly and effectively sorted them. Very pleased with the work that was done. I have recommended Joy to other friends.
Hi Mr Jarvis, we are pleased you are happy with your service, thank you for your review and recommendations, they are greatly appreciated.
Joy Services Group is rated 4.62 based on 206 reviews