Joy Services Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joy Services Group
Read Joy Services Group Reviews

About Joy Services Group:

Joy Plumbing & Electrical supply domestic & commercial services to the highest standard, right across Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire. The growth of the company has been down to our reputation, this has helped us bring new and repeat business through the doors for over 14 years.

Customer service is what Joy Plumbing & Electrical pride itself in and it has been the key to our success.

office@joyplumbing.co.uk

Unit 3a Central Business Park, Southcote Road

Tell us how Joy Services Group made you happy
A reliable company and the engineer was very punctual and pleasant.
We recently had taps replaced in our kitchen and bathroom We are delighted with the results The bathroom taps were quite difficult as the old taps were hard to remove but our young plumber took it all in his stride and did an excellent job Thank you once again for doing a great job for us
Excellent service and support engineers : New Viessmann CH & HW system installed in 2018 which is proving very comfortable , efficient and cost effective. Installation was very smooth and followup and service has been excellent. Highly recommend.
I can’t fault the Joy Group and their engineers, always on time and very knowledgable.
These guys are the best! I've used them a couple of times and I admire the organization and the guys...they are so polite, friendly, neat and fun to work with. They are careful and deliver what they promised.
Booking the annual service was easy and pain free as usual. The engineer turned up on time and was very pleasant and professional and the price was very reasonable will use next time.
Annual boiler service was arranged at fairly short notice. The result was, all ok, with two recommendations noted for next time. Engineer arrived in good time and was polite and tidy. The price, I thought, was very reasonable.
Fixed my boiler after another plumber replaced a part that was not faulty (and charged me £200). Joy diagnosed the correct faulty part and carried out the repair quickly and efficiently- cheaper too!! Would use again without hesitation.
We had a new boiler and warm water cylinder installed. We were very happy with the work carried out. Joy plumbing was on time every time they visited and price wise the best from several quotes obtained. Would highly recommend them.
Guy came when he said and completed work well very polite and friendly. Billing easy and payment simple
Used this firm for some years and always very satisfied with their work
We have found joy plumbing and electrical to be very competitive on price. In the Last 14months they have replaced our boiler and more recently installed an additional radiator plus electrical work. They are prompt, helpful, efficient and tidy in their work. we would thoroughly recommend them
Plumbers were very prompt, polite and tidy. Unfortunately after 3 visits and a bill of £250 the problem has not been resolved. The second plumber said completely different things from the first plumber and I asked for a quote for potential subsequent work which I have not received. The fact that the two plumbers came up with different explanations for the issue makes me lose confidence in continuing and I can not afford to experiment and explore what might be the problem at £250 an experiment. So I am at a loss what to do next.
We are really sorry you feel this way and want to make things right,

We have been calling to get an engineer booked in to find your fault for free, after our last visit we assumed it was fixed as you hadn't called to tell us differently.

Water hammer can be very difficult to diagnose as it could be under the floorboards or in the attic space etc and even harder when it's intermittent.

Please get in touch with the office and we will get someone round asap to diagnose for free.
Professional
They sent out a fitter who fixed my leek to my radiator
Arrived on time and carried out the work efficiently, nice chaps who were very helpful
Recently had my boiler serviced. The job was carried on time by a friendly knowledgeable plumber who also left the area spotless. I have had the service and various plumbing jobs carried out for a number of years. Joy plumbing are highly recommended.
The work to our flat was completed on time, as per the estimate and the flat was left clean and tidy once the work was done. Thank you.
Joy plumbing has Always been a pleasure to deal with as they can fit you in quickly, arrive on time and complete the job efficiently.
Joy Services Group is rated 4.62 based on 206 reviews