Joules Reviews

5PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Joules deliver?

How can I contact Joules?

About Joules: Living the Good Life Joules Clothing sell high quality women’s, men’s and children’s clothing and accessories<br /> Clothes to live the good life. Practical, wholesome and stylish. Classic, soft and easy to wear. Traditional, of course, but then there’s the twist. With exclusive prints, finishing touches and quirky little extra details, Joules always turns heads and wins hearts.We started in 1980 at county shows selling country clothes. So outdoor living and British traditions are double stitched into the Joules brand. In 1999 we started the Joules own brand, and the pitter patter of our kids’ range arrived in Spring 2005, these days known as Little Joule.

Categories:
Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

Tell us how Joules made you happy

"Ordered a top as a present for my sisters birthday, The day I should have been collecting it from store, I received an email saying they were unable to fulfill my order. As a way of apology they offered free next day delivery on a replacement order if I contacted customer service. When I did this, customer service were having issues with payments so were unable to process my order. They suggested I called back the following day, which would then make my sisters birthday present two days late! Such a shame as I've always loved Joules clothing but this has definitely put me off shopping with them in future. Very disappointed customer and sister."
Are you Joules? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought a raincoat a year ago, but because of the fine summer didn't wear it much. It was clearly labelled breathable, but I found it wasn't when I wore it a couple of weeks ago, and arrived for a lunch date bathed in sweat. Joules sent me a free returns label and reimbursed the full cost (I had the receipt) despite the age of the jacket. Clearly it was mis-sold in the first place but I am impressed by their no quibble refund."
"Whorst online shopping expierence ever.no contact from customer service and i get something that dosnt look like product i buy online. That suppoust to be my child christmas present shame on you !never again with joules !"
"I used their free returns tracked service (Royal Mail is their chosen courier) and the courier lost the parcel in transit therefore never made it back to their warehouse - despite me being able to provide my proof of postage certificate, Joules are refusing to refund me a loss of £40. Royal Mail claims service also refuses to cover me for this loss as it's a service paid for by Joules. Customer service team weren't transparent with this process (didn't point out 6.4 in their T&C's) - I've been sent round in circles, left out of pocket near the Christmas period and so frustrated that this is through no negligence of my own."
"Having purchased Joules clothing when in the UK I was pleased to find out Joules is now delivering to Australia....... what a disaster !!. This system is an appalling, appalling failure of customer service. I have waited 22 days and still not received my delivery despite numerous emails to which they advise up to 4 days for a reply. I have had to telephone the UK at my expense to try to get some answers. They provide absolutely no tracking service and no way of tracing your delivery. Staff advised that they do not know who does their deliveries when your parcel arrives on Australian shores and there is no way to trace it. I never write company reviews but this time I feel its warranted to prevent other Australians facing the same disappointment and expense."
"Absolutely awful company. Mislabelled a coat as a size 12 when its a 16 refused to exchange only refund at which I couldn't purchase another coat for the price. They admitted its a manufacturing error and still refuse to exchange for something else like we were first told they'd do. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DONT WANT TO KNOW"
"Appalling customer service. Did not deliver the goods and blamed their affiliate. Lied about delivery dates. Incredibly disappointed."
"Shopped online with Joules twice - both the worst experiences and more frustration I have ever had when online ordering. Unfortunately, both my partner and my sister like Joules products. My first bad experience was when I got ordered something for my niece. I put in the wrong house number and thought (as any normal person reading this) it would be a simple fix but how wrong was I. Once the order is made, that is it set completely in stone and cannot be changed for any reason, so not only did my nieces gilet end up at the wrong address, it also missed her getting it for her birthday. And for the next experience, I was hoping to find a top I saw online in the store for my girlfriend but it wasn't there (that's okay though). I had to resort to ordering online again. I made the order on Sunday evening but then saw something else and so tried to cancel. But this is now set in stone and cannot be changed for any reason. So now do I not only have to wait 6-7 working days (like I had to last time (not including the time taken by the time my nieces neighbours arrived home from holiday and she could get her present), Joules will not allow me to cancel. So not only am I out of pocket, by the time the top arrives and I come back from holiday, by the time I send it back, it will be outwith the cancellation period so I cannot even get a refund. Anyway, hopefully New Look will give me a better experience. Im done with Joules now, never mind if my partner likes their products."
"I bought a sweet summer tshirt dress from the branch in Bracknell. There was only one member of staff which I thought odd and unfair. It was this absolutely gorgeous, helpful and sweet guy called Edward. He was efficient, friendly and extremely helpful. The place was immaculate. He deserves praise."
"Quality clothes delivered quickly."
"Bought a scarf recently although I have bought other things in the past. Like the colours and the modern approach that allows ladies of an "upper age " enjoy nice things"
"Good quality products for adults and children"
"Excellent customer service"
"Joules is a great company selling trendy & colourful clothing. Their deliveries are fast & returns easy I have used them on numerous occasions & never been disappointed Their clothes are very good quality & look very rich The Joules outlet is good too with great bargains I would recommend both"
"Swift service, good quality, discount voucher"
"I love their clothes and their staff are very helpful. I will definitely buy more from them in the future"
"Easy and great options available"
"very good quality"
"Had to return a jacket to Joules Solihull store, Georgie and James couldn't have been more helpful. Didn't have the receipt but they were able to resolve the problem quickly and efficiently. Thank you."
"Beautiful clothes, using the most gorgeous fabrics, that just make you feel 'at home' when you see them, as you just know that it's a Joules product...."
Joules is rated 4.07 based on 44 reviews