Joules Reviews

Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

How would you rate Joules ?

"Appalling customer service. Did not deliver the goods and blamed their affiliate. Lied about delivery dates. Incredibly disappointed."
Are you Joules? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Joules receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now

Get instant access to your Reviews Dashboard.

Your email address needs to be a business email matching .

;
"Shopped online with Joules twice - both the worst experiences and more frustration I have ever had when online ordering. Unfortunately, both my partner and my sister like Joules products. My first bad experience was when I got ordered something for my niece. I put in the wrong house number and thought (as any normal person reading this) it would be a simple fix but how wrong was I. Once the order is made, that is it set completely in stone and cannot be changed for any reason, so not only did my nieces gilet end up at the wrong address, it also missed her getting it for her birthday. And for the next experience, I was hoping to find a top I saw online in the store for my girlfriend but it wasn't there (that's okay though). I had to resort to ordering online again. I made the order on Sunday evening but then saw something else and so tried to cancel. But this is now set in stone and cannot be changed for any reason. So now do I not only have to wait 6-7 working days (like I had to last time (not including the time taken by the time my nieces neighbours arrived home from holiday and she could get her present), Joules will not allow me to cancel. So not only am I out of pocket, by the time the top arrives and I come back from holiday, by the time I send it back, it will be outwith the cancellation period so I cannot even get a refund. Anyway, hopefully New Look will give me a better experience. Im done with Joules now, never mind if my partner likes their products."
"I bought a sweet summer tshirt dress from the branch in Bracknell. There was only one member of staff which I thought odd and unfair. It was this absolutely gorgeous, helpful and sweet guy called Edward. He was efficient, friendly and extremely helpful. The place was immaculate. He deserves praise."
"Bought a scarf recently although I have bought other things in the past. Like the colours and the modern approach that allows ladies of an "upper age " enjoy nice things"
"Good quality products for adults and children"
"Excellent customer service"
"Joules is a great company selling trendy & colourful clothing. Their deliveries are fast & returns easy I have used them on numerous occasions & never been disappointed Their clothes are very good quality & look very rich The Joules outlet is good too with great bargains I would recommend both"
"Swift service, good quality, discount voucher"
"I love their clothes and their staff are very helpful. I will definitely buy more from them in the future"
"Easy and great options available"
"very good quality"
"Had to return a jacket to Joules Solihull store, Georgie and James couldn't have been more helpful. Didn't have the receipt but they were able to resolve the problem quickly and efficiently. Thank you."
"Beautiful clothes, using the most gorgeous fabrics, that just make you feel 'at home' when you see them, as you just know that it's a Joules product...."
"Lovely range of quality clothing to suit all the family at a reasonable price."
"Lovely product at a reasonable price - particularly as it was a discount day."
"Free returns make it hassle free shopping."
"always good products with fast delivery. Click and collect now available in Belfast, so good value"
"Beautiful products as always. Fast delivery and nicely packaged items."
"Great colours and quality"
"Lovely clothes, lovely packaging. Have brought from for many years."
Joules is rated 4.43 based on 37 reviews