Josy Rose Reviews

Fashion
Fashion Accessories
Fashion
Fashion Accessories

How would you rate Josy Rose?

"Excellent service, will use again."
"Rainbow ribbon arrived on Tue an after a Sat order. Perfect timing for my daughters Birthday Cake. Thank You"
"Made order on the Thursday arrived Friday morning! Fantastic service!"
"I am SO impressed with the speed of delivery, less than 24 hours from ordering to delivery, very few places can or will do that. The goods ordered are good quality too. I'm sure I will be ordering again. Thanks.😊"
"Fabulous site and service. Lots.of choices and very competitively priced. Speedy service and when there was a problem with availability another.option was found. Highly recommend"
Pauline Connor
Verified Reviewer
"Josy Rose came to my rescue with a next day delivery of lovely quality organza ribbon. Top marks!"
"Josy Rose are always prompt with their orders and I wouldn't hesitate to order from them"
"Josy Rose are very quick with delivery and have great customer service. Their products are always great quality. I regularly use them for my business"
"Fantastic service! I placed an incorrect order and after emailing Jose rose it was cancelled, even after I received the confirmation that my order had been dispatched. Placed the correct order and received it the next day. Will definitely order from Jose rose again."
"Fantastic products and outstanding service! I'm really impressed with this company - I've recommended them to several friends who have also been very satisfied."
"josy rose has the best customer service i have ever used online,they dispatch very quickly,and their prices are very good,i will definitely be using again,"
Alice Hartley
Unverified Reviewer
"I have bought from Josyrose on many occasions and they are super fast with their delivery and at a very reasonable cost. Their glitter fabric is to die for. I have also bought buttons from them on a few occasions which were also great quality."
Josy Rose is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews