Josy Rose Reviews

05AM
5AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Josy Rose deliver?

About Josy Rose: JosyRose is a leading retailer in haberdashery. JosyRose stocks everything you need from beads and buttons to lace and feathers, they can cater to your designing needs with their range of haberdashery boutique they inspire and help their clients to get there creative juices flowing.<br /> <br /> Based in the UK but with worldwide distribution we aim to get all weekday orders placed before 4pm on their way to customers the same day.

info@josyrose.com

Fashion Accessories
Fashion
Fashion Accessories

Tell us how Josy Rose made you happy

"Really reasonably priced, I ordered yesterday and the product has already been delivered again! Good quality would buy again"
Are you Josy Rose? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Good quality ribbon and delivered very quickly! I'm really happy :)"
"Excellent service, will use again."
"Rainbow ribbon arrived on Tue an after a Sat order. Perfect timing for my daughters Birthday Cake. Thank You"
"Made order on the Thursday arrived Friday morning! Fantastic service!"
"I am SO impressed with the speed of delivery, less than 24 hours from ordering to delivery, very few places can or will do that. The goods ordered are good quality too. I'm sure I will be ordering again. Thanks.😊"
"Fabulous site and service. Lots.of choices and very competitively priced. Speedy service and when there was a problem with availability another.option was found. Highly recommend"
"Josy Rose came to my rescue with a next day delivery of lovely quality organza ribbon. Top marks!"
"Josy Rose are always prompt with their orders and I wouldn't hesitate to order from them"
"Josy Rose are very quick with delivery and have great customer service. Their products are always great quality. I regularly use them for my business"
"Fantastic service! I placed an incorrect order and after emailing Jose rose it was cancelled, even after I received the confirmation that my order had been dispatched. Placed the correct order and received it the next day. Will definitely order from Jose rose again."
"Fantastic products and outstanding service! I'm really impressed with this company - I've recommended them to several friends who have also been very satisfied."
"josy rose has the best customer service i have ever used online,they dispatch very quickly,and their prices are very good,i will definitely be using again,"
"I have bought from Josyrose on many occasions and they are super fast with their delivery and at a very reasonable cost. Their glitter fabric is to die for. I have also bought buttons from them on a few occasions which were also great quality."
Josy Rose is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews