Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joshua James Jewellery
Read Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

support@joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk

Tell us how Joshua James Jewellery made you happy
Bought a two nomination charms. Easy to order. Free postage. Fast delivery. Charms are lovely. Would definitely order again.
Absolutely gorgeous
Great and always helpful thank u
Very speedy and efficient. Attention to detail to make my gift special
Wonderful choice of charms for gifts. Authentic and stamped. Came with some Thomas Sabo packaging but would have liked the proper presentation box, even if it cost more in postage. Fast delivery.
The Cross Pen was at a very good price.
It was however a bit too heavy for me, so I returned it
and received the refund promptly
Very happy with my purchase of personalised items
Poor customer service, I tried to contact them about a product that hasn't arrived and I'm still waiting after 2 weeks
Arrived quite quickly & well packaged
Excellent service. I had a query on the delivery date and they responded really quickly.
Items were very reasonable compared to major retail brands
A lovely range of jewellery sold and an excellent fast service. Would definitely buy from again.
Excellent quality,excellent service and speedy delivery.Highly recommend.
This bracelet has still not been received. Ordered as a Christmas gift on 29.11.20.
Neither have I received acknowledgements to my emails (3) I have sent since the original complaint.
The acknowledgement to my initial complaint was for Joshua James to ask if I was sure it hadn't fallen out of the package when I opened it. I replied to that email and have sent 3 emails since to which I have had no reply.
Beautiful charms
Very pleased with my purchases, quick easy checkout and shipping, many thanks
sent email regarding 10 day waitfor del then when it came i got 1 charm and 1 blank link insteadof 2 charms at the cost off £50 will never use this company again for nomanation john greed do the best del and keep you up to date covid or not
Overall, not a very good experience. The one star is for the jewellery which is okay, the loss of the four stars is for Joshua James itself.

When I ordered it went through some external 3rd party payment company called Klarna which I didn’t asked for and wasn’t happy about to use and took a long time to set up an account with them. Then the product took a long time to arrive with no confirmation from Joshua James and then when products finally arrived the bracelet was thrown into a jiffy bag, the charm was stapled in a small plastic bag to a receipt and not in its appropriate packaging which was also just throw in the bag…why? And then no instructions on how to fit the charm. I had to use YouTube (FYI - extremely difficult to attach - took 30mins). If Do you like this jewellery maybe stay clear and find a shop that sells it and can help you personally.
I have been waiting 6 weeks for my jewellery. It has been lost in the post (twice!) apparently. There is no way of contacting Joshua James by phone. I’ve messaged and emailed them and have not had any personal response. I am still waiting for the earrings. Appalling. They are meant as a Christmas present for my niece. I ordered them in early November and here we are at the 23rd Dec and still no earrings. I’ve been offered no solution, discount, money back or apology. Shocking customer service!!! Don’t order from them!!!!
excellent service.received my bracelet on time.very pleased.i would not hesitate to use them again.
Great service, item came packaged lovely.
Joshua James Jewellery is rated 4.67 based on 18,247 reviews