Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joshua James Jewellery
Read Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

support@joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk

Tell us how Joshua James Jewellery made you happy
Ordered items but only after paying was told the items are not in stock and is still awaiting stock. Why it didn’t say before ordering it wasn’t in stock i’ll never know. Will not be using this company again. Very very poor
Made a return of a faulty item several weeks ago. I have proof that they received the item, however i have not received my refund or any contact for that matter. I have emailed several times with no reply and tried to call several times with no answer. Will be taking the matter futher. But i deffinately would not recommend anyone using this company.
Lovely item and very fast delivery and order process. Very pleased would definitely recommend them. Thank you
Fantastic items but seems as it is Christmas it would of been nice if the nomination bracelet came with a nice box not just the simple plain boxes it normally comes with, just lucky I had a box here from last year of which I bought else where.
once I ordered and Paid for the Item, Told OUT OF STOCK, awaiting stock delivery.
meant to be within 3 - 5 working days, definitely before Christmas !!!!!.
Cant contact by phone, NO ANSWER.
E Mailed, Got an E Mail back saying they got my E Mail !!!.
WHERE ARE MY GOODS.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
Accidentally ordered same charm twice and billed twice realised and tried to contact, telephone being ignored continually. Have on a previous occasion sent an online form but it was never replied to. Good products but dreadful communication.
Hello all,
after received my nomination bracelet and opening it I panicked over the size I ordered 15" with a charm at this point I did not realise it was a part of the link as I originally thought it would pop over a link so it looked very small and I emailed you Saturday 15th Dec with my query and still not heard back to date. I have rang also the telephone no advised on the contact us and whoever answers cuts it off straight away. I have reviews page and there are customers who have already complained of this.
Otherwise happy with time frame for delivery disappointed with no response.
Thank you.
Disappointed in delivery as I have still not received my order which I ordered on the 12th and I also emailed to enquire about this and I have still yet to hear from yous
Never again. Bought some items showing in stock, paid for them with a 24 hour delivery and waited. Nothing showed!!! Emailed support and nothing. Customer service is shocking, no emails at all. I had to log into my account to find out they were awaiting stock. They were in stock when I ordered??? Really don’t bother with them, steer clear. Luckily I paid using PayPal so go money back. Went to another site and got a far better deal too. Thanks JoshuaJames, your incompetence saved me a few quid. (Try the Jewel Hut).
Absolutely disgusted with the service I have received. Like a number of recent reviewers, placed an order for in stock items and then failed to receive them. However, all of this is made so much worse by the fact that they do not answer the phone ever, or respond to emails, leaving you unable to work with them to resolve the issues. The items I bought were for a leaving present. I had to spend again to get the items somewhere else, leaving me out of pocket. The items have now arrived and I don't need them anymore, so will have to risk returning them. I have lost all faith in the company and therefore am worried about ever getting my money back.
Terrible. Do not use them!
We ordered three charms separately. They arrived joined together. There are no instructions about how to separate them for the three people for whom they are intended. I did an online enquiry and got an automated 'We will deal with your query'. That was three days ago. Not impressed.
Items always advertised as "In stock" but they don't have the items and orders go to "awaiting stock" once you place your order and they take your money. There is no way to contact them as they do not answer the phone nor respond to emails. Borderline shady business! I will never use again.
Avoid at all cost.
Reported to trading standards. Disgusting customer service and misleading stock claims.
Cant beleave iv still nt got my nomination charms!!!! Its not even a 1 off is it Joshua James coz look at all these reviews on ere they say it all!!!! U must be making some money with all the interest in keeping ppls money 😡 can't afford to buy any more elsewhere now so I better get my parcel or give me money back plus compo.
Ordered a bracelet dec 1st. Said dispatched dec 3rd. I emailed them dec 10th as it still hasn't arrived. Only to receive a e-mail back saying the bracelet is out of stock and should be in stick in 2 days. Not once did they let me know this!! my daughter's birthday had passed and I had no gift to give her as I waited for her bangle expecting it to come as they told me it was out for delivery!
Good but didn't like the presentation no box just flat envelope. Was also told new customers received 10 percent discount .
Still awaiting on a double charm been 11 days now says its in stick taken my money for it but says on my email awaiting stock this is a xmas presant and im running out of time im really dissapointed i hope my refund wont take as long when i put in for it unhappy customer
Myproducts never even arrived so I can’t review! Suppose to be here within 48 hours and it’s been 10 days now. Absolute joke as it was meant to be a present for my sisters birthday which has now passed
I ordered Swarovski bracelet and never received the item. I am currently in touch with the customer service but the delay is already over 3 weeks. They dont send with tracking number so you are unable to locate your parcel and they make you wait 3 weeks to proceed due to their delivery policy. I was also asked to go and check with my post office where they told me they cannot check anything for me without a tracking number and sent me to their main storage rooms which is 40 mins away. It is one of the most disappointing experience I ever had in online shopping as the customer service doesnt seem to care enough to help.
Joshua James Jewellery is rated 4.68 based on 17,798 reviews