Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

Read Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

support@joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk

Tell us how Joshua James Jewellery made you happy
Good communication.
I have not received my item. It was purchased on the 6th December to be then sent on as a gift but I had to buy something else. I have still not had my money back and their telephone number is an automated reply, so uou can't actually talk to anyone. Terrible service very disappointed
Never had a problem with this company and always bought my charms from yourselves! Placed an order for gifts for birthday and Christmas in plenty of time. To receive the order on the 3rd Dec! After inspection of the charms I noticed there was one wrong so immediately contacted yourselves to sort the issue! Its is now 28th Dec I still have the wrong charm and the problem hasn't been resolved! After several emails on my behalf with only one reply I had to go buy another charm from somewhere else!
Very quick delivery and very easy to order online
Ordered 4 items unfortunately one pair of earrings damaged so returned on first class recorded, I asked for exchanged..2 weeks later still waiting for these to arrive and no refund.. tried contacting them by email but no response. Their customer service is rubbish. The jewellery itself was lovely..and such a shame when it’s bought for a Xmas present.. they got the original order out with 2 days so why can’t they send a replacement out that quickly!! I won’t be using them again
Good price. Quick delivery. Would definitely recommend and use again.
Lovely items, arrived safe and quickly, my daughters loved their Christmas gifts
Charms were nice and as shown
Beautiful
Lovely charm.But customer service is not good.I waited over 10 days for delivery., its states 48hrs inline.Could not get any response from customer service, by either telephone or email.Will not be using them again sorry!!!
I have not received this order yet
All items came on time and are perfect thank you
After purchasing a charm, found out my wife already had it, so asked Joshua James if I could exchange for a more expensive charm, and pay the difference. 4 customer queries later i finally got a reply 23rd Dec asking what my packaging was, even though it was signed for at Joshua James 18th Dec. Can't ring them because of a stupid automated service so customer service on this occasion is very very poor. Let's hope now Xmas is over they might get round to sorting mt wife's belated Xmas charm out. So to sum up they have taken my money, got their charm back and not replaced it yet or even had the courtesy to call me.
Poor poor service guys and yes everyone was busy I know that.
Lots of choice at very reasonable prices. Will certainly shop again
Outstanding!!
Fab always delivered on time and great engraving on nomination charms
We saw a Nomination collection while in the Isle of Man a few years ago. This was a set aimed at men
for the TT and Classic bike racing l bought one for my husband from Joshua James and started collecting.
Joshua Hames are great. I've received good offers and never had any problems with my purchases or delivery.
Many thanks.
Very good happy with my order
Quick delivery
What a scam!
Guaranteed delivery before Christmas but until today I have not receive my order!
They are not even replying to my emails now!
Joshua James Jewellery is rated 4.67 based on 18,247 reviews