Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joshua James Jewellery
Read Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

support@joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk

Tell us how Joshua James Jewellery made you happy
Happy with the ordering system. Item delivered quickly. Just paying for it now I’ve received item.. if this goes through as easily I would certainly order again
Good service and price
Good man can’t really say anything bad, delivery kinda quick, prices kinda nice and quality kinda perfect.
I received my nomination bracket for Mother’s Day a beautiful gift
Lovely little charm, and good price but the charm came with a scratch across it
I have this company a number of times and have never been disappointed with the product or the service I have received
I ordered 2 nominations blank charms and took advantage of free engraving I liked one of them did not like the other because I. Chose different writing
Lovely jewellery however the Nomination bracelets seem to be getting smaller?? Also, is there at tool that can help put the bracelet together as I really struggled with clumsy fingers, tiny charms and bad eyesight.
ordered on sunday received it Thursday not 24hr delivery
Very prompt and efficient delivery of requested item.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your message. I am glad to hear that your order arrived promptly.

Lily
Slight problem with communication that a charm was not stock. However, when I rang to explain I needed a charm urgently as it was a birthday present Joshua James were very helpful and sent my order first class by the next day. Thank you very much.
Good Afternoon Taryn,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you had some trouble originally. However I am glad to hear that you managed to get this issue resolved quickly in time for the birthday.

Please get in touch if you need any further help or assistance in the future.

Good service
Good Afternoon Gwyn,

Thank you for your message. I am glad to hear that you've had a positive customer experience with us.

Lily
Ordered a nomination charm and was thrilled to find out that I was to receive a free nomination bracelet with my order. Happy the order and it was delivered quickly, but not so happy when I realised that the bracelet came "flat" and I was expected to assemble it myself! This wasn't mentioned on the website hence only 4 stars.
Good Morning Anne,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am glad to hear that you were happy with the free bracelet offer that we had on at the time. However, I am sorry to hear that you weren't happy with the fact the bracelet came flat. Please find a link below, this will take you to the Nomination website, where there is a short three step video showing how to link and un link charms and bracelets etc. I hope this is helpful.

Lily
4/5 as I can't comment on quality as it was a gift and I don't know how durable or functional item is. Although item looked nice, as per image. Item also arrived on time, great packaging and provided with nice gift box and bag. I would use company again.
Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for the positive feedback.

Hearing that your items were well packaged and arrived promptly is what we like to hear and I am glad you had a good experience with us here at Joshua James. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to help in the future. We are available to contact from 9am until 5pm Monday to Friday.

Lily
Love this style of charm bracelet. Looking forward to some new charms this year
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your message. I am glad you liked your purchase. Please get in touch if you require any further help or assistance in the future.

Lily
Lot of choice and fast free delivery, well packaged but the discount codes are never applicable to the item I purchase which is frustrating so I have only given a 4 star rating
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your message. I am glad to hear that you're happy with the items purchased and that you were happy with the packaging etc.

I am sorry to hear of the disappointment regarding the discount codes. Was this for a Nomination item? Unfortunately, this is Nomination's policy.

Speedy service thank you
The items I ordered arrived promptly and in great condition. I did order the wrong size for one of the items however. I have returned it to the original address but there was no returns form so I wrote a note with my reason why. I hope I get reimbursed. Once I do, I will order the right size.
Beautiful charms, quick and efficient delivery, however I was disappointed with the packaging - 2 nomination charms in a tiny plastic bag stapled to the paperwork!
Would have preferred the small nomination envelope-type package as they were bought to give as a birthday gift.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your message. I am glad to hear that you were happy with your purchases and the efficient delivery.

I am however sorry to hear of your disappointment regarding the packaging. I would advise that we staple the charms to the invoice in a little plastic bag, so that the charms aren't loose within the envelope. If the parcel happened to be damaged in transit, the charms are securely placed in a little bag.
We do provide little Nomination charm boxes and Nomination tissue paper for putting together when the parcel arrives.

I apologise again for any disappointment caused by this.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you require any further help or assistance in the future.

Lily
Would have been very good but I received no holders for the 5 charms I bought. I was informed nomination hadent sent any. I had to go and purchase 5 boxes myself.
Joshua James Jewellery is rated 4.68 based on 17,727 reviews