Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joshua James Jewellery
Read Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

support@joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk

Tell us how Joshua James Jewellery made you happy
My item has not yet arrived a week in. My account says I have no orders pending and when I ask of its whereabouts I just get an unhelpful standard email back to say it is on its way and will arrive with my standard post. I needed this item by yesterday for a friend's special birthday. Thank you for ruining it. I will never shop with you again. And I still want to know when I will receive it if ever. If it doesn't arrive in the next few days I will be requesting a refund. Shame there was not an option for no stars. Your customer service is appalling
Ordered a link for a nomination bracelet from Joshua James where I’ve brought all the links from for my son to give his mummy on Mother’s Day. 6 working days later still waiting for delivery where I was told 48 hrs. Rang up and told to keep waiting. This is the second time I’ve experienced a delay in receiving links.
Never received my nomination charm.
Very poor payed for next day delivery only part of my items came 1 week on I’m still waiting for the charm
Still took my money for the full order no refund offered
Not happy
Awful service. Picked 2 items said in stock paid extra for next day delivery. Only to recive email 2 days later stating its not in stock and have to wait 3-5 workig days n no refund on my next day delivery certainly will not be using again!
Never had so much bother with a website in my life. Took WEEKS for my items to come was not informed before i ORDERED AND PAYED that item was not in stock and they did not know how long it would take to come back into stock! I them asked for a refund to which they ignored me and miraculously the day they replied the order had eventually just been shipped!!! I had to return item as i had reordered somwhere else AND pay returns as it was not free. They then send another item in replacement that i did NOT need and i STILL have no refund its been about 6weeks now! They are ignoring emails now. What am i supposed to do now?
All is good ordering from JJ. But on my last order I was sent the wrong item and having written an email to try and get it replaced received no response. Disappointing. But will keep trying to get the correct charm.
Ordered a charm and paid extra for recorded first class delivery. Item shown as stock on web site however received email next day saying out of stock and awaiting delivery. Item therefore received late for my wife’s birthday but unbelievably still charged the extra cost for speedy delivery!
Sent me out the COMPLETE wrong necklace. When I emailed their customer service email they didn’t even begin to apologise they just sent out the returns form!
My item was 24 hour dispatch for a birthday present, 9 days on my item has still not arrived, after speaking to the lady on the phone, she advised me she could do nothing until 14 days is up, I asked for a tracking I'd and the response was your item was only £15.00 !
It shouldn't matter the price the fact is it hasent arrived and I've paid for the item, dreadful customer service, when 14 days is up I shall be asking for a refund.
Not received item and now I've gotta wait 14 days to see if it "arrives" its £40 I cannot afford to loose and this was a birthday gift 4 my daughter
I was told to see if it ad been taken back to post office as maybe didn't fit in letterbox but If it had been postman wud have left a card to tell me so but he hasn't
Unfortunately I am rating this low as my order hasn’t arrived yet. It was meant to arrive within 2-4 working days (standard UK delivery). Ordered on 20th Jan, apparently dispatched on 21st Jan, it’s now 29th and still not arrived.

Having emailed customer service, the reply was it had been sent and should be with me shortly. I was relying on it arriving on time to take to a friend as a gift and it’s now too late. I ended up buying the same item in a shop on my 400 mile trip to my friend.

I’ve ordered from Joshua James before and was delighted with ththe quick delivery but this experience has been disappointing.
Absoloutly dreadful,
Ordered item and paid for express 24hour delivery, we are now 6 days in with no delivery and I have emailed and had no reply, also rang 3 or 4 times each day and nobody picks up the telephone, I am now opening a case with PayPal to claw back the money as this was for a birthday present and item did not arrive,
DO NOT USE JOSHUA JAMES TO PURCHASE NOMINATION CHARMS - THEY ARE EITHER SELLING FACTORY SECONDS OR FAKE ITEMS. PLEASE SEE ATTACHED PICTURE AS WARNING!!!!
I have now purchased two nomination charms from Joshua James, both of which I have requested to return. The first item I purchased was incredibly bad quality - rough edges around the charm and not very well finished at all. The second item they have sold me looks nothing like the picture: the heart is a different shape, there are scratches all over the "rose gold" (it is certainly NOT rose gold), and it honestly looks like a cheap knock-off. I have emailed Joshua James three times to complain regarding the heart charm and they are now ignoring my emails and requests for a refund.

I have sent the pictures of the items received to Nomination to inform them that Joshua James is either selling incredibly faulty/factory second items, or fake Nomination charms. I will also be contacting trading standards regarding this and the fact that Joshua James are not being forthcoming in giving me a refund.

I am absolutely disgusted by how Joshua James have been able to sell these items to me and are now ignoring my emails and requests for a full refund. The items were for my sisters' 30th birthdays (twins) and now I have nothing to give them as I can't afford to purchase anything else until they refund me.
I will never use this company again! My order was missing a nomination charm. They’ve kept my money!! No response from emails and phone just rings out with no one picking up!! Be warned folks!!
Item was as described however paid extra for express delivery however the order was placed on 1/1/19 and payment processed on same date. Was not delivered until Saturday 5th, not what I call express delivery..
No answer from customer, No replies to queries. Having to continually chase been waiting for order to complete since 02/12/18. Service has dropped over the years. Real shame.
Would give zero stars but wont let you.
I ordered for Christmas some charms on next day delivery . 5 days later and they still hadn’t arrived . Telephoning them they told me the items weren’t in stock ( although it said they were on the web site) when they eventually arrived (3days before Christmas ) one of items was the wrong one. I spoke to them but they refused to send the correct one until they received the wrong one back. They received this on the 24th December but now getting a refund from them is impossible . I’ve phoned at least 20 times but the phone just rings out . I will never use them again and I’m still waiting for my refund
Bought a charm on 28th dec havent received it yet!
Still not received nomination charm
Joshua James Jewellery is rated 4.68 based on 17,814 reviews