Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joshua James Jewellery
Read Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

support@joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk

Tell us how Joshua James Jewellery made you happy
Would've been better if it came in a gift box instead of just a plastic bag
I'm not sure what to write, I ordered something from the internet and you posted it.
The pendant itself is beautiful. The chain however is only 14 inches. I had bought this as a gift and had to buy a longer chain to fit corrctlt.
I've bought nomination from you quite a few times over the past few years. But unfortunately my last two orders in November and December this year, two charms have been out of stock.
Slightly annoying that you only find this out after you have payed. One was for my daughter's birthday, which still hasn't come. Her birthday was the 10th of November. I had to call in the end to find out where it was. I was told it would be in stock on Wednesday. But it's still not arrived. I'm just hoping the other charm arrives for Christmas. I've always been happy in the past. But this has put a real damper on ordering with you again. Shame!
Good company in general but be aware that the free gift incentives dont always arrive
Bought my daughter her first nomination bracelet and two links. I love them, the only thing is they didn’t come pre boxed, which is disappointing as they are gifts. Had I known I would have brought them from somewhere else.
Only recently started to use Joshua James. When you order it says items in stock and you think it will be delivered in a few days and for 2 out of my 3 orders that I have placed I get an email saying awaiting stock. If I had known when ordering I would have gone elsewhere. Not really pleased with the service
Excellent selection of charms and all of excellent quality. My reason for giving a 3 star is that it’s advertised as 48hr delivery but twice now the items I’ve ordered have been waiting stock which then took approximately 5 days to arrive at Joshua James and then the 48 hour delivery on top. It should be made CLEAR before ordering and payment is made if the items are in stock or not then if I need them urgently I can order elsewhere.
I ordered the Iceland nomination charm. Unfortunately the norway nomination charm was delivered. This has caused a bit of an issue as needed it for a special gift. The girl on the phone was polite and helpful and has assured me the iceland flag will be with me by friday by the latest. I am hopeful it will arrive in time.
Hello Ryan,

Thank you for your message. I am glad that you've had a positive experience with us. Yes, please do let us know if the charm is not received. However, we are hopeful that it will be with you shortly.

Lily
Ordered a charm which said in stock and i paid next day delivery.. Received a email 30mins after purchase saying the item was out if stock and was awaiting supplies.. Came 3 days later.. Disappointed that purchased something that said in stock then was not and the fact i paid extra delivery charge for next day delivery and got no refund...
Hello,

Thank you for you r message. I am sorry to hear that you've had some trouble with your order. If you would like to give me your order number I would be happy to look into this for you and see if this has been resolved for you.

Lily
Had no problem at all had to wait a little longer for stock to come in but apart from that all good
Good Afternoon Caroline

Thank you for your message. I apologise for the delay with your order. Due to the large volume or orders coming in, it means we are sometimes awaiting stock to come in. However, thank you for your understanding with this and if you need any help or assistance in the future, then please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Lily
Web site dosent day what is awaiting stock until after you have purchased!
Great products and usually swift service. However 2 of my recent orders have shown items in stock but after purchase an email recieved saying awaiting stock. Frustrating.
Very fast delivery and very good quality of the products only problem was bought two charms separate as 2 gifts when they cam the charms were put together and only one gift box so had to separate the charms.
The web page isn’t as good as some other sites to navigate around for Nomination charms but the service is 5 star. Always quick and reliable deliveries.
Ordered 3 nomination charms as presents on 18th Oct. Received on 28th Oct. No sign of the free bracelet. Delivery note says it is to follow on. Only two little boxes supplied.
Expensive stainless steel and takes too long to arrive.
The friends charm was poor quality, the writing was faded. Would have returned but it was for a friends birthday present and wouldn’t have returned and replaced in time.
The neice abd unicorn charms were lovely!
the item was good quality at a good price but came in a different colour to the one i ordered. which was'nt to much of a problem....but i would have appreciated an email to inform me that they did'nt have the colour i ordered.
Wrong charm sent but luckily it was one of my children's birthday need to check twice before posting
Joshua James Jewellery is rated 4.68 based on 17,727 reviews