Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joshua James Jewellery
Read Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

support@joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk

Tell us how Joshua James Jewellery made you happy
So shocked after reading reviews have had numerous orders with no problem,my current order was placed a month ago keep getting fobbed off with new delivery dates I think may have to get in touch with my credit card company when the order was placed it was advertised as in stock
Just to update you all. I've reported to trading standards, in order to get them shut down they need to build a case so please all call trading standards.
Those without items, threaten them with a bank dispute and the director mr bell. They shouldn't be allowed to trade. I have also reported them to nomination who will be taking this matter further as they have them listed as a genuine seller! They were not best pleased.
Placed an order on 27/10/16 and although they have taken the payment I received a message to say that they were awaiting stock despite it still being shown on line as available. I have written twice and tired ringing ( permanently engaged) so finally told them I shall now be contacting police/trading standards and my credit card as this just shouldn't be happening. Has anyone else done this????
Took three weeks and around 10 emails (because they do not reply for 48 hours or answer the telephone) to recieve my refund for a returned item. They eventually telephoned me for my bank details as they say they do not keep card details on file. it then took a further three days to go in after that. Would not recommend this business.
Have not received my goods and still waiting
Have not received order yet.
Ordered a long while back and the website didn’t give me the option to paid with card. It felt like I was covertly signed up to “klarna”. Also the product has not arrived and it is needed for a birthday gift on Monday so overall I am very unhappy with the service and unsure if the product will even arrive.
Placed order 6th May now 14th May still not received my order. Appreciate things are taking longer but the only reason I ordered as it was for a birthday and said 48hrs delivery
First time customer of Joshua James....VERY impressed with excellent service I received from Lily who helped me with my ordering.....all my items arrived by courier the following day in perfect condition..... beautiful Jewellery - great prices ....my number 1 go to from now on for quality Jewellery
Very pleased hope my friend will be as well. The one is a present for her birthday next month
Tells you that items are In stock but then once you have paid for the item they tell you that they are awaiting stock before they can dispatch your item so dont trust the estimated delivery date you will be made to wait longer, better off ordering from a more trusted seller!
Awful! One charm was broken and the plate was all scratched and the other charm has gone black on the edges! One nomination stamp is genuine and the other one smudged and fake! Awful company trust all the bad reviews on Google. 2 weeks later and I'm still battling for my money back !! Never again!!
I ordered items with a delivery time of 48 hours. They did not arrive until 96 hours later. I emailed the company - received an automated reply. It is now 6 days since my complaint, no contact. Very disappointed.
Hello Ray,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Our standard delivery service is Royal Mail 48 however this delivery service takes between 2-4 working days before delivery is achieved.

I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed in our service, we take all feedback provided on board.

Kind Regards,
Joshua James
I ordered 3 nomination charms but only received gift packaging for 1!
Not acceptable.
I requested 2 more but did not get a response!
Hello Amanda,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I am sorry to hear you did not receive the charm boxes.

Please feel free to contact us on support@joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk and we will happily arrange to send the additional charm boxes out to you.

Kind Regards,
Joshua James
Was sent the wrong charm,then was told i would have to wait till i had returned the wrongly sent one.I did so then to be told the charm i orderered originally was now out of stock and would have to wait till back in stock. Not impressded.....
Quick delivery
Excellent condition
Very happy with my nomination charm
My item has not yet arrived a week in. My account says I have no orders pending and when I ask of its whereabouts I just get an unhelpful standard email back to say it is on its way and will arrive with my standard post. I needed this item by yesterday for a friend's special birthday. Thank you for ruining it. I will never shop with you again. And I still want to know when I will receive it if ever. If it doesn't arrive in the next few days I will be requesting a refund. Shame there was not an option for no stars. Your customer service is appalling
Ordered a link for a nomination bracelet from Joshua James where I’ve brought all the links from for my son to give his mummy on Mother’s Day. 6 working days later still waiting for delivery where I was told 48 hrs. Rang up and told to keep waiting. This is the second time I’ve experienced a delay in receiving links.
Never received my nomination charm.
Very poor payed for next day delivery only part of my items came 1 week on I’m still waiting for the charm
Still took my money for the full order no refund offered
Not happy