Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joshua James Jewellery
Read Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

support@joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk

Tell us how Joshua James Jewellery made you happy
Have ordered here multiple times and will always use Joshua James when buying Nomination. On my last order I Ordered 1:30pm and it arrived before 11am the next morning!
Excellent service
Nomination necklace as expected. Fast delivery & well packaged.
Easy ordering.Prompt delivery, good quality product. Great!
Excellent Service quick delivery
Great service.
Always excellent service!
Excellent service
really quick delivery and I love my purchase from here! Will definitely be ordering from here again in the future!😊
Easy site to navigate, fast delivery and was aware when item was to be delivered. No complaints would use again as competitive prices
Easy to order online, very quick delivery, lovely ring & presentation box with matching gift bag. Would definitely recommend 5* service
Ordered two charms for a gift , very easy site to use and they arrived exactly as was specified. Very pleased with the charms and will definately be ordering more later. More than pleased.
Lovely item, delivered really quickly in great packaging. I shop nowhere else for Nomination Charms as they always have a great selection and the service is always brilliant. Highly recommend Joshua James for their quality goods and service.
My order was dispatched on 13 July and I still haven't received it yet.
Althought the product was great i somehow ended up with credit from a company called klarna instead of just paying by my visa debit card which i expected to do.... i have had nothing but bother trying to pay for my item! I will never purchace from this site again as i dont actually know how i ended up paying by this credit company!!!! Very dissappointed.
Brilliant, the item I ordered arrived quickly and well packaged. The price was spot on as well. Will definitely use this company again
I bought a Nomination starter braclet for my daughter's 16th birthday and an engraved charm then bought more charms due to quick delivery and lovely presentation boxes
Good communication
Fast delivery and lots of choice! Will be shopping again :)
Lovley charms but so hard to put on still cant get 1 of the charms on