Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joshua James Jewellery
Read Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

support@joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk

Tell us how Joshua James Jewellery made you happy
Ordered a charm on 19th december with next day delivery to make sure it was here, still not here by the 22nd, emailed to find out why and found out that it isnt stock (even though it still says in stock on the website!) Which leaves me with no present for my sister with 2 shopping days left! I understand that website issues happen but on the 19th when is was realised that there were none in stock i should have been notified (as this is clearly a christmas gift) so that i still have time to sort out a gift, thats the minimum id expect from a company like this, in all honesty i didnt even recieve a proper appology. Needless to say i requested a refund and will be shopping elsewhere.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

I ordered a necklace as a Christmas gift for my partner on 13/12/2016. The confirmation email said it will be delivered in 3-5 working days. I received no contact from them so took it upon myself to get in touch on 21/12/2016. I phoned 8 times before someone finally answered the phone, only to be told that they don't have the necklace in stock and it won't be delivered until 1st week of January. No one thought of contacting me to let me know this, when it's blatantly a gift for Christmas. I managed to source the necklace elsewhere and cancelled my order the following day, after having to phone them 6 times before anyone answered. All I received was a circulation email to confirm my refund has been processed; no explanation, no apology.

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL - DO NOT USE
Placed my order on 12 Dec, delivery supposed to be 3-5 days. On 13 Dec recd email saying awaiting stock, 7-10 days, but 'rest assured I would receive my order by Christmas'. Last night recd email saying delivery was today by DPD and they would advise delivery time. Contacted DPD and they haven't even recd parcel from Joshua James. Tel number just rings and nobody answers, obviously they don't care about their customers, but as this is the second time this has happened definitely will not use again.
hi
i ordered a charm bracelet and 2 charms ,the bracelet came on time but the 2 charms have not arrived,i ordered on the 14th dec and got an email saying they was out of stock and would be 5-7 days,i sent another email with no response from you and spent all day ringing 2 phone lines where nobody has answered,still have not got charms ,these were going to be an xmas present ,now the 23rd dec ,if when I ordered if you had stated they was out of stock I would have picked something else or gone elsewhere ,very poor service
colin
I do not recommend this shop, ordered some charms fort Christmas presents in plenty of time and after 9 days had arrived they wanted me to wait 14 days to start taking up with post office apparently procedure this would be after Christmas so no acceptable i rand several more times and after few emails finally they agreed to refund, unfortunately this has now also happened to my daughter who ordered a few days after me but we can't get in touch by phone as nobody answering and no joy with emails either so very disgusted she cant afford to buy them again !!!!
My guds were apparently dispatched on the 7th Dec. I've still not received guds and now they are not answering calls or emails. Very disappointed. What do I do now!!! X
Item not received yet I have been told is was dispatched 10 days ago via Royal Mail 24hr
DO NOT BUY!!! Ordered and paid for next day delivery. Not arrived, rang all numbers found on internet and no answer. Contacted shop next door who said signs had been removed from shop front.
Ordered on 11th December got an email on the 12th to say that goods had been despatched still not arrived yet. After reading other reviews now wish I had ordered elsewhere
Ordered for xmas present. On 11th dec. Got e mail to say it had been despatched. 12th dec. Got email to write a review on 20th dec about my experience with company. Thats a laugh as I Still havent received item I ordered , its now 20th december. Would think twice about shopping with them again !!!!!!
This company need investigating! Take orders for stock they don't have and never send the items. The worst shopping experience I have ever had
Terrible customer service
Items showed as in stock .yet they email to say not in stock.
After theyve taken payment.
Phoned to query and it just rings out.
Be very wary .poor service to say the least
I was give a voucher code instead of a refund for an item that didn't arrive - tried to use the voucher code and its not being accepted online... tried to call and no answer (all day, constantly calling) No answer to my emails and i currently have an item in my basket online waiting to be paid for (including the voucher code), by the time i get this sorted i have a feeling the item i would like to purchase will be sold out. Its not good enough - if you give out contact details then answer them!!!!!!!
Did not answer emails or phone calls

After3 weeks of no communication I contacted paypal
They replied to paypal saying there was a delay of upto another week

I waited 1r days and got back in touch asking to swap for items that were in stock

After 6 weeks they cancelled my order

The UK wide nomination charms offer has now finished, so can't buy anywhere else now either.

Seriously I'd avoid this cowboy company.

Shopped here for over 5 years and don't know what's happened to them

Will never spend a Penybont with them again

I suggest people of a similar issue contact nominiation directly like I have

Hopefully if we complain in volume nomination will sort the problem out
The order I placed on the 22nd october eventually made it too me, 19th November, took almost a month but it's actually finally got here so thank you.
Do not shop here , item ordered and as soon as payment was made I received an email to say items were out of stock ,waited two weeks then emailed and got no response then rang and got no answer, then after three weeks I rang and again no answer so emailed to have a message sent back saying payment had failed but this was untrue as I had paid via PayPal on 26 oct and this was first message I had received back from them today 18/11/16 and I have checked with PayPal and it had definately been paid, now got a dispute open to get my money back , ????
********************** DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY ********************
ordered,payed,email received stating the order was placed.................5 hours later another email stating no items in stock and they will contact me when back in stock........so i waited..........and waited.......and waited........nothing came. so i tried to call and sent emails, no answer on the phone and eventually i received an email saying that my payment failed......complete and utter bollocks and thank god i apyed via paypal who now are investigating them............this is a con plain and simple ......YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!
Like many others I had ordered some nomination charms and the free bracelet back in October. After taking payment out I received email saying items awaiting stock. And that was the last I heard. I have been trying to call and nothing. Sent a email couple of days ago and was quite harsh with it..got a email back saying items were not delivered as payment declined. Which was false as paypal and my bank confirmed it had been paid for. I had emailed back stating so and not heard a thing. Paypal are in the middle of getting me a refund. And said if this is the case with many people paypal will have to cut ties with the company. The most shocking service and customer service iv ever experienced
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS STORE OR WEBSITE!!!! I am in the process as below with the complaints of reporting them to Trading standards, my bank. Its absolutely terrible to get in contact with this company they are not responding to any emails, answering the calls. I made an order back in October and the Items were in stock, they took the money out straight away, it was for a Personalized Nomination Leather Heart necklace with charms as my daughter is moving away and will not be here for Christmas so I thought this personalized gift would be a Perfect gift with meaning. I am so disappointed upset as I have not got any spare cash to buy her a another gift. The charms came but obviously I have nothing to attach them to. I have asked for a refund but nothing back.
Very Saddened that I am unable to give my Daughter this Special Personalized gift to take with her.
Joshua James Jewellery is rated 4.68 based on 17,730 reviews