Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joshua James Jewellery
Read Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

support@joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk

Tell us how Joshua James Jewellery made you happy
I bought a nomination bracelet for my niece only thing was took a week for me too join it together but other than that service excellent and delivered quickly
Easy ordering and packaged well with a nice little card sleeve....my mum loved it through the post for her birthday!
Amazing service & really quick delivery!

Will definitely use again
Hi Sarah, , thank you very much for the review! I am happy that you found our service was up to standard. Any further questions or queries please don't hesitate to contact us.
Kind regards
-Reece
Excellent service, excellent product
Arrived on time, packed well
I purchase all my Nomination charms from Joshua James. There's a great selection. When I had a query, it was answered within half an hour. Great company. I have found delivery is quicker with larger orders. Recently I purchased 13 charms which arrived the next day but a single charm took 5-6 days. Not a problem unless you want something in a hurry!
I ordered my item on the 16th of July and it’s still not arrived and we can’t see when it’s meant to arrive
Perfect service and quick delivery
My jewellery is great and even better the delivery was free. Will definitely be purchasing from here again.
Ordered a nomination bracelet panel for my wife for our anniversary, came in 2 days absolutely perfect, highly recommended, thank you
Great service and quick delivery. Bought this bracelet as a gift for my mother in law and she loved it.
Have a good range of charms for nomination bracelets, fast free delivery.
Happy with my perches thank you with defo order again from Joshua James.
First class service and quality of jewellery.
Love my nomination charms brilliant service this was my second order and I will be definitely ordering again thanks
Brilliant service and quick delivery thank you
Fast delivery and lovely nomination item. I was a bit annoyed at the packaging and thought it would of came with a gift bag. All in all I am happy with my purchase though. Thank you.
Beautiful nomination that arrived fast.
Have used this company before. Good prices and delivery. Always find what I want from their extensive stock.
Quick delivery, great service
Had exactly what I wanted in stock. Easy to use website and speedy delivery..
Joshua James Jewellery is rated 4.68 based on 17,604 reviews