Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joshua James Jewellery
Read Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

support@joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk

Tell us how Joshua James Jewellery made you happy
Lovely jewellery but disappointed my purchase online never came in a presentation box, as it was for a gift this christmas. Just a flat packed box and nomination charm in a clear plastic bag.
Be extra vigilant when ordering a gift from Joshua James. I ordered a Nomination bracelet and charm. It was sent loose in an envelope and the packaging was damp from transit. Although the dampness happened in transit, the item was not suitably packaged for transit which is vital for Jewellery. Also if you are someone like myself who is not familiar with Nomination make up, it arrived unmade and flat meaning I now have to go to a jewellers to have this sorted. Bit of a shame as this was a present.
I have still not received my x for troll beads charm, was not told it was out of stock and when part of the order arrived there was nothing in there to say why the charm was not included. I had to contact them then wait days for a reply. Still no charm three weeks on. Bad customer service, bad communication.
I have based my rating on the lack of customer care, I placed and paid for an order on 24 January and was quickly informed that all items were out of stock, even though none showed this on the order page. I received most of my order on 30 January with two items missing so I enquired if they were still out of stock and I received a reply on 1 February to say they hoped to have the items back in stock in a few days, we are now 15 February and not a word since. I have have only received the one update on the missing items, after I made contact, and nothing since, I do not think it unreasonable to expect to be kept updated with how my order is progressing, or not, in this case.
ordered an item on 31/01/17 - took my money but did not inform me until the next day that the item was not in stock - on 10/02/17 i am still waiting for the item - contacted through website/email/phone to no avail - phone contact has been every single day numerous times a day an it never gets answered - the single worst customer service i have ever recieved in my life - so much so i am going through my bank to claim the money for the item back as they have not fulfilled my request
absolutely disgusting
This site shows that jewellery is in stock, when clearly items are not. Ordered jewellery for a Christmas present and was assured that I would receive it before but regretfully I was let down. Poor service!
I ordered an item that was supposed to be in stock, three months and many emails later, still no item. Each time I spoke to someone they explained they were still waiting for stock. I told them that it was still showing as in stock each time I spoke to them. They said this was due to website updates. It's still saying in stock now. Not sure if it is actually in stock though. I never really got a proper apology and in the end after asking them over and over if they could at least give me a rough idea of when it would be in stock and each time theym answering with basically the response of no idea. I asked for a refund which I had to wait a week to be processed. A week ago Ives sent several emails regarding a ring i am interested in. No response though. Will not be using them again. Awful customer service.
No item received and after reading recent reviews not sure it will arrive. Please please avoid this company . Will be contacting watchdog
sorry but my experience was not so good was not told until after order placed that an item was out of stock and delay in shipping dpd delivery waiting in for 2 days for delivery tracking telling me out for delivery no delivery made numerous phone calls made to get things sorted
Good day

I ordered a Nomination watch as a Christmas gift. It was dispatched by you on 9 December. To date it has not arrived and I stood with a red face.

I have been trying unsuccessfully to get a tracking nr from you. I get 100’s of acknowledgement emails, but no answer.
PLEASE RESPOND AND SEND ME THE TRACKING NUMBER SO THAT I CAN FOLLOW UP ON THE ORDER!!!!!!!!
Customer service was very bad. Never answer the phone and emails aren't answered until about a week later. I ordered a nomination charm for my friend's birthday (3rd Jan) on the 9th Dec. and it never arrived. I asked them for it to be resent and never got a reply.
Delivery was two weeks which meant parcel only just arrived in time for Xmas. Poor !!!
I paid for next day day delivery, my item took 2 days to dispatch and arrived 3 days after ordering. I lodged a complaint 5 days ago and have received no response
Ordered for xmas and online stated in stock despatched within 24 hours. When I signed into my account 3 days later it read awaiting stock, but online if I ordered again, still advised in stock. After numerous attempts to ring I panicked and ordered something else from an online competitor and paid next day delivery as was 2 days from xmas. Then received a despatch email from yourselves and ended up with 2 presents which I didn't need.
Ordered a bead for my wife's birthday and paid for next day delivery. It turned up 3 days later and after her birthday. I emailed twice with no response. Then I noticed I was refunded my postage, I also then received an email saying if I wanted to return it send it back using a tracked courier. No apology for there error or response to my point that I shouldn't have to pay for returning the item due to there mistake. Wont be purchasing anything from you again. I understand it was near Christmas and mistakes happen but not even an apology for your mistake has really annoyed me.
I ordered an item yesterday, showing as in stock and to be delivered the next day - at 8.25pm I receive an email advising that they are awaiting stock to fulfil my order. Is it too much to ask for accurate stock readings at the time of order. I have now emailed them as I need the item next week, if I hear nothing by COB today I am going to get my bank to reverse the transaction as so soon after Christmas I can't afford to pay for an item twice while I wait for them to refund me. Been into my account and there isn't a 'cancel' option even though the item isn't yet dispatched, reeks of wanting the money in their bank to me....
Placed my order over a week ago. The charms were supposed to be a Christmas present & I'm still waiting for them to arrive!!. Gave Joshua James the benefit of the doubt again this year after they let me down last Christmas as well. Will never use them again.
Still have not received the item, 5 phone calls and 2 emails with no reply
Did not recieve gift before Xmas will not be using you again and will be seeking a refund and compensation
I placed an order on the 8th of December for a Christmas gift. I received an email advising that the item was out of stock but to please rest assured I would receive the order in time for Christmas. Despite trying to call (constantly engaged) and emailing to which the best they could manage was a generic reply. It took until 16:40 on the 23rd of December to receive an email advising that I would not be receiving my delivery in time for Christmas and that my item was being placed on back order which is no good given it was a Christmas gift. Non existent customer service and will be ordering from Xen Jewellery in future.
Joshua James Jewellery is rated 4.68 based on 17,719 reviews