Jorvik Tricycles Reviews

5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Jorvik Tricycles deliver?
Click Here

Tell us how Jorvik Tricycles made you happy

"Bought a stunning pink ex display electric tricycle. The staff were very helpful. I have had it 8 weeks now. I have just got it back from the workshop as it had me been in for repair for the last week. They have been out to it before too for grinding noise coming from the back. This time it has come back with a completely different colour rear axle. I didn't think it was possible to get emotional over a bike but have come back in my home and am sat here with tears streaming down my face. This bike has changed my life in the last 7 week's that I have had it. I have been getting out and about more, become fitter and more confident. It really has been a saviour but am looking at it now and it's just not the same. They don't do my colour anymore hence why it has a different colour on. Really has changed the look and feel of the bike. Will I ever get used to it I don't know."
Are you Jorvik Tricycles? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Jorvik Tricycles is rated 4.75 based on 8 reviews