Jorvik Tricycles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jorvik Tricycles

Tell us how Jorvik Tricycles made you happy
My amazing Jorvik trike has given me new freedom! I am so pleased with my Jorvik trike and think it is worth every penny. I was nervous about spending this amount of money but the advice I received was really useful and helped to put my mind at ease. I have MS and I hate the fact that I have limited mobility but this trike really allows me a new freedom that I thought I would never regain. The build quality of the bike is excellent and when we have taken it to beaches in this country, everybody is full of compliments! Thank you!
Recently purchased a tricycle for my father and have to say I am so pleased with the purchase . We had a fantastic experience from the staff at the showroom and the product is amazing !!! Dad has a new lead of life .... AMAZING SERVICE AND FABULOUS TRIKE
Bought a stunning pink ex display electric tricycle. The staff were very helpful. I have had it 8 weeks now. I have just got it back from the workshop as it had me been in for repair for the last week. They have been out to it before too for grinding noise coming from the back. This time it has come back with a completely different colour rear axle. I didn't think it was possible to get emotional over a bike but have come back in my home and am sat here with tears streaming down my face. This bike has changed my life in the last 7 week's that I have had it. I have been getting out and about more, become fitter and more confident. It really has been a saviour but am looking at it now and it's just not the same. They don't do my colour anymore hence why it has a different colour on. Really has changed the look and feel of the bike. Will I ever get used to it I don't know.
Advisor James Walker was incredibly knowledgeable and honest. The service was exemplary. Fabulous overall experience.
Customer service second to none. Could not have been more helpful. Delighted with bike which is really good value for the money
Ace company love the staff there ...
Lovely trike and really nice to deal with
very helpful staff nice to deal with
Jorvik Tricycles is rated 4.75 based on 8 reviews