JonSimon Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend JonSimon Estate Agents

Tell us how JonSimon Estate Agents made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Terrible company.
No one answers emails and gives you mixed information over the phone.
I have used JonSimon for many years .Always excellent service
Nothing to much trouble for them
Everyone I dealt with went above and beyond for me. I sold one house with them and were so helpful with everything, especially needing more time moving out. With buying a house through them, they secured me a great price and when some issues arose from the survey I had, they help come to an agreement with the sellers which suited us both. I couldn't recommend JonSimon enough.
Such a friendly and helpful team in Ramsbottom. They always responded quickly if I had a question and kept me up to date so buying my first house went really smoothly. Thank you!
John Simon Ramsbottom branch sold my house recently. They were there every step of the way giving help and advice. Always friendly no matter how often I phoned them for updates. I received constructive feedback after viewings. Great team effort and can’t thank them enough.
The Burnley Branch of Jon Simon sold my house, and the standard of commitment to helping at every step of the way, was and is second to none! It makes the world so much pleasanter having people who are honest, focused, and on the ball with their communication; many many thanks to all of the team, you really work as a family together.
Gillian
Simon and team at JonSimon we're absolutely fantastic to deal with. They helped us through every set of the way when we bought our new home in Radcliffe. Can't thank you enough
JonSimon Estate Agents is rated 4.43 based on 7 reviews