Jones Bootmaker Reviews

2PM
2PM

Tell us how Jones Bootmaker made you happy

Live Chat
"Bought a pair of office shoes less than 2 months ago. First bit of significant rain this year and water seeped through the rubber sole. Went back to the store to ask what their policy was on this and I was told Jones don't guarantee against any water ingress, that the issue I experienced was to be expected as my shoe was leather with a rubber sole...!!!! I was then shown a brick of a shoe and told that I should have bought that instead of the shoe I did buy... In effect I was told to EXPECT "poor quality". I have since tried emailed their customer service department and had a non deliverable email... at least they're consistent across the business."
Are you Jones Bootmaker? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Jones Bootmaker receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Appaling quality! They appear to be an upmarket luxury shoe brand but are really the opposite. I thought they were at a similar level to Loakes and Barkers and it didn't take long and the shoes fell to bits! Never buying again!"
"Service fine, quality appalling. they portray themselves as a high-quality shoe brand, however, my pair have fallen to pieces! Very very disappointed! Never buying again!"
"Staff were supportive and helpful but let down by the quality of the product."
"I ordered a pair of Lelli Kelly shoes for my granddaughter. I ordered a UK size 10 as that was the sizing on the website. A UK size 10 is a European size 28. When they arrived (great delivery service, no complaints) I discovered I had been sent a size 29 which obviously were far too big for said granddaughter. I contacted customer services. Their reply was that a size 29 in Lelli Kelly sizing was a UK size 10. This is nonsense. I then forwarded to customer services the sizing straight from the Lelli Kelly website which clearly stated that their size 28 was a UK size 10. I received no reply. By this time, however, the shoes were out of stock and granddaughter had to go on holiday without her Lelli Kellies! Not happy! I was given a full refund by Jones the Bootmaker -again no complaints - but I was disappointed that I did not receive a reply to my second email. Hopefully from now on they will make it clear to customers exactly what UK size they are ordering when it comes to Lelli Kellies."
"Good service"
"I bought my son's shoes for £42 on 31/08/14 and 3 months down the line the stitching on both shoes come undone. I went back with the receipt to give them back to be advised that no refund or exchange will be given. The shoes were expensive. I don't expect shoes to last 3 months. Very disappointed. Customer service in the shop was just terrible !!"
Jones Bootmaker is rated 1.88 based on 8 reviews