Jones Bootmaker Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Jones Bootmaker

How would you rate Jones Bootmaker ?

"Staff were supportive and helpful but let down by the quality of the product."
"I ordered a pair of Lelli Kelly shoes for my granddaughter. I ordered a UK size 10 as that was the sizing on the website. A UK size 10 is a European size 28. When they arrived (great delivery service, no complaints) I discovered I had been sent a size 29 which obviously were far too big for said granddaughter. I contacted customer services. Their reply was that a size 29 in Lelli Kelly sizing was a UK size 10. This is nonsense. I then forwarded to customer services the sizing straight from the Lelli Kelly website which clearly stated that their size 28 was a UK size 10. I received no reply. By this time, however, the shoes were out of stock and granddaughter had to go on holiday without her Lelli Kellies! Not happy! I was given a full refund by Jones the Bootmaker -again no complaints - but I was disappointed that I did not receive a reply to my second email. Hopefully from now on they will make it clear to customers exactly what UK size they are ordering when it comes to Lelli Kellies."
"Good service"