Jones And Co. Styling Opticians Reviews

1PM
1PM

82 King Street

Tell us how Jones And Co. Styling Opticians made you happy

"all the staff give excellent service & I love the alternative individual styles which are stocked......just wish they were a bit cheaper!!"
Are you Jones And Co. Styling Opticians? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Jones And Co. Styling Opticians receives. Reply Free
"Hands down the best customer care and friendly professionalism I’ve ever experienced! Coupled with a truly unique and wonderful range of frames. Not only did I end up treating myself to two frames in my first visit (!) but I learned so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I don’t think I’ll be able to buy glasses anywhere else now.. Next step: glasses wardrobe and third frame;)"
"Provides an excellent, personal, professional service. Their business is unique and is supported by approachable, friendly, knowledgable staff."
"Very thorough eye test with photo. Good customer service by Kathryn. Good choice of frames that are well made and different to the usual ones on the high street."
"Jones And Co. provide me with stylish eye wear."
"Great selection of stylish eyewear, awesome customer service. Very comfortable and stylish surroundings. Can't call it a shop it feels more grand than that."
"Superb service and quality products"
"Welcoming, friendly excellent styling advice"
"The most in depth sight test I’ve ever had alongside the best service - thanks!"
"impeccable service and outstanding range of stylish frames ."
"Great personal service"
"A visit to the opticians has become an enjoyable experience. You are treated like a special individual by a friendly experienced team, nothing is too much trouble. A fine establishment!"
"Great professional service, very attentive and courteous service."
"The frames were great, pleased with them and I was given good advice in terms of what suited me and what I liked. The lenses were not good - I bought computer glasses so that I could use screens at a standard height without needing to crane my neck back which was giving me neck pain. I needed to be able to look straight ahead and see the screen - however when I got the glasses I was straining my neck worse than before with my varifocals. I rang to outline the problem and was told to drop the height of my monitor! This isn't helpful in a shared office with hot desks and defeated the object of getting computer glasses."
"Professional attention. Time devoted to customer. Friendly atmosphere."
"I received more time and advice in making my frame selection than I have ever experienced in the past. I am delighted with my new glasses in both appearance and performance."
"Style, service, flair - just great!"
"Show great care to clients, excellent customer service, go the extra mile, very friendly, very inclusive and provide excellent styling advice and great frames!"
"Great customer service, amazing choice of frames I'd recommended Jones and Co with confidence."
"Very knowledgable, helpful and friendly. Thanks for support all year."
Jones And Co. Styling Opticians is rated 4.82 based on 95 reviews