Jones And Co. Styling Opticians Reviews

Telephone
Read Jones And Co. Styling Opticians Reviews

82 King Street

Tell us how Jones And Co. Styling Opticians made you happy
Jones & Co is a very friendly practice. I was just browsing when Nick politely asked if he could help at all. I explained that I liked the frames but had to stick to rimless because it was hard to find frames big enough; he asked if he could try to meet the challenge, then showed me a suitable frame straight off - my daughter said "you have to get those!". I wear glasses all the time, and have a complicated love-hate relationship with them! In the past I've sometimes felt like I was guiding the optician rather than vice versa. I didn't want to rush in, so Nick suggested the first step was to get an up to date prescription. The optometrist was really excellent and I am very happy with the prescription, my reading and distance vision are both much clearer. I have been delighted with the performance of the lenses from the moment I looked through them. Jones and Co get this vital foundation absolutely right, and it is the basis of my confidence in them. What differentiates Jones and Co further though is the most professional dispensing optician practice I have ever encountered. I wear glasses all the time, and have a complicated relationship with them! In the past I have often felt like I was guiding the optician rather than vice versa. Nick listened carefully as I described what I liked and didn't like about my current glasses, what I wanted and didn't want. He then came up with a selection of frames that I would not have chosen myself - I liked some of them more than others, but all of them more than any of the pairs I've been wearing for the last few years. I've just picked up a second pair. I am very happy to recommend Jones and Co. Glasses are deeply personal items as well as essentially part of your wardrobe - its hard to think of a team that collaborates so closely with you to understand and meet such a complex set of personal optical, style, and personal taste requirements so well as just a company, they feel more like friends.
Have always had 'floaters' but recently noticed black spots in my right eye. Initially I put it down to tiredness but thought I'd have a check up at Jones & Co just to be safe. Luckily I saw Zaheera who, upon carrying out a thorough examination, immediately took action and rang the eye centre to get me seen straight away. As a result I ended having laser treatment for a retinal tear! That was on Saturday afternoon. Monday morning, Gareth at Jones & Co followed up with a phone call to see how I had gotten on and to check all was well. Tuesday, Zaheera, herself, rang to follow up. Perfect examples of the quality of service at this excellent establishment.
I have been going to Jones & Co, since they took over the shop on king street. I would defiantly recommend them, as I personally would never go to any other opticians now, please try them and you certainly will feel the same. The service is above no other opticians I have used, the team at Jones and Co are like visiting your family. They give superb service and so friendly, and as for the frames they are great. I have always used Katherine since I have been going to Jones and Co, she knows exactly what type of frames suit me and as all the team too are just great at styling to suit each person. If you try them you will defiantly will go back again and again.
I have been going to Jones and Co for many years.I have ALWAYS come away from there happy, and felt like I was treated like royalty. I wear my glasses with complete confidence and pride! Gareth, you are my number one ⭐️
Fantastic service from all the staff made choosing glasses so easy. All the frames I tried suited me and Gareth helped to push me slightly out of my comfort zone. I paid slightly more that I have done previously but worth it for a pair of glasses I enjoy wearing.
all the staff give excellent service & I love the alternative individual styles which are stocked......just wish they were a bit cheaper!!
Hands down the best customer care and friendly professionalism I’ve ever experienced! Coupled with a truly unique and wonderful range of frames. Not only did I end up treating myself to two frames in my first visit (!) but I learned so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I don’t think I’ll be able to buy glasses anywhere else now.. Next step: glasses wardrobe and third frame;)
Provides an excellent, personal, professional service. Their business is unique and is supported by approachable, friendly, knowledgable staff.
Very thorough eye test with photo. Good customer service by Kathryn. Good choice of frames that are well made and different to the usual ones on the high street.
Jones And Co. provide me with stylish eye wear.
Great selection of stylish eyewear, awesome customer service. Very comfortable and stylish surroundings. Can't call it a shop it feels more grand than that.
Superb service and quality products
Welcoming, friendly excellent styling advice
The most in depth sight test I’ve ever had alongside the best service - thanks!
impeccable service and outstanding range of stylish frames .
Great personal service
A visit to the opticians has become an enjoyable experience. You are treated like a special individual by a friendly experienced team, nothing is too much trouble. A fine establishment!
Great professional service, very attentive and courteous service.
The frames were great, pleased with them and I was given good advice in terms of what suited me and what I liked. The lenses were not good - I bought computer glasses so that I could use screens at a standard height without needing to crane my neck back which was giving me neck pain. I needed to be able to look straight ahead and see the screen - however when I got the glasses I was straining my neck worse than before with my varifocals. I rang to outline the problem and was told to drop the height of my monitor! This isn't helpful in a shared office with hot desks and defeated the object of getting computer glasses.
Professional attention. Time devoted to customer. Friendly atmosphere.
Jones And Co. Styling Opticians is rated 4.83 based on 100 reviews