www.JonRichard.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.JonRichard.com
Read www.JonRichard.com Reviews

webservice@jonrichard.com

Tilson Road

Tell us how www.JonRichard.com made you happy
Love the jewellery I sent for, l always buy my earrings from John Richard as he sells clip on earrings and no one Else,has the variet,
I recently purchased matching necklace, bracelet and earings. However I received a wrong necklace. After informing Customer Services, their mistake was rectified without any hassle. I was happy with the outcome.
Beautiful jewellery items ordered as always. You can't beat this range for special occasions and Bridal Jewellery. 10+ out of 10. Highly recommended.
The earrings are good quality and lovely and shiny silver. So pretty and subtle to wear everyday.
Stunning ring!
I BOUGHT THE NECKLACE AND EARINGS FOR MY DAUGHTER IN LAW FOR HER BIRTHDAY. AND SHE SAID HOW LOVELY THEY ARE.
Beautiful delicate bracelet I bought for my friends birthday. Fab company to deal with too!
Lovely earrings good quality
Very pleased with products, very good quality. But a little disappointed the gifts which I had ordered as presents, didn’t arrive in a box.
Absolutely stunning!
Perfect design and amazing quality. Worth every penny!
I bought a bracelet worn it twice and one of the stones has fallen out
Hi, sorry to hear that your item lost a stone. Please contact our customer service at customerservice@jonrichard.com, they will be happy to provide you a replacement. Thank you, Jon Richard
Very quick delivery. Good quality
The set is so beautiful, I am really pleased & am glad I bought it. The heart on the necklace is quite small (same size at the earrings) but still cute when it’s on.
Excellent quality jewellery at exceptional prices. Fast and efficient service
Jewellery looked cheap was disappointed as was a gift.
Lovely little piece of jewellery! Gorgeous and very sparkly. Love a bit of bling! Arrived very quickly and in time for a 60th birthday gift from the girls!
I am very satisfied with Jon Richard artificial jewellery products. They are produced with a simple but elegant design. I would have given 5 star but with everything there is a little room for improvement.
Excellent quality and reasonable prices! I never feel regret with my purchase from Jon Richard. I use this brand for long years.
Good service