www.JonRichard.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.JonRichard.com
Read www.JonRichard.com Reviews

webservice@jonrichard.com

Tilson Road

Tell us how www.JonRichard.com made you happy
Excellent service, ordering was easy the delivery was fast. I had a very minor problem but it was sorted very quickly by a very friendly assistant ( back missing off one of the earings, a few sent out immediately). I ordered a matching set of 3,necklace, bracelet and earings for my daughters wedding, they are gorgeous and the quality is brilliant, they look much more expensive than the price paid. Top marks for everything.
I haven’t received my order, I keep ringing your number and it says this number doesn’t exist. I ordered the Green trio pear set a month a go and I am still waiting.
Hi, we’re sorry for this inconvenience. It looks like you've been refunded for this. If you still have ant issues please contact customerservice@jonrichard.com, Thank you- Jon Richard
Beautiful tennis bracelet well worth the price
So happy with my purchase, I have bought this to wear on my wedding day and it’s perfect. So dainty and excellent value.
Fast delivery, well packaged. Beautiful, unusual silver heart pendent. Very happy with my purchase and brilliant service. Thankyou
I've ordered with Jon Richard for a while now, Mostly just bracelet or bangle,and normally wait till sale ,items good quality and delivery is as speedy as it can be.Would definately recommend.
I was very happy with my recent purchase. All of the items are beautiful and as they were in the sale were a bargain. They arrived promptly and in excellent condition.
Excellent quality bridal tiaras and hair combs I’m in love
Very disappointed sent me wrong product and I asked for right product as needed it by Sunday they said send 1st class took 4 days to receive not one bit satisfied can't even speak to anyone
Hello, sorry to hear about this inconvenience. Please contact our customer service team at customerservice@jonrichard.com if your issue is still unresolved and they'll be happy to help. Thank you - Jon Richard
Good quality. Fast delivery. Very happy with my purchase
www.JonRichard.com 5 star review on 28th May 2021
My bracelet is absolutely beautiful. Great value indeed. The service is superb too. I will be shopping for other items. Thank you for such a super piece of jewellery and great service.
Jon Richard was a great find. I love my toggle bracelet. I will be giving to many of family and friends in the near future. I am a very happy customer.
www.JonRichard.com 5 star review on 26th May 2021
I was really happy with my purchase and the speed of delivery.
I was looking for some earrings for my wedding but in a specific colour. After searching for a while I found this website and the perfect pair. The definitely finished of my look on the day. Thank you.
Beautiful, no other words needed. Stunning ring have had soo many people comment on it.
My order was received completely smashed and on poor condition! Had to return it for a refund and I ended up having no gift for my friend!! Definitely not going to order ever again!!
Hi, sorry to hear that your item was damaged. Please contact our customer service at customerservice@jonrichard.com, they will be happy to provide you a replacement for your friend. Thank you, Jon Richard
The Jewellery is always nice but I think all orders should come boxed free of charge. The gift boxes are overpriced for what they are and don’t seem to come in any range of sizes either.
I have purchased several items of jewellery and hair clips and am so pleased with the quality of each piece. Very quick service and protectively packaged.
The website is super easy to use. Very clear and what you seen on screen is what you get sent. The items I have purchased are stunning and have made beautiful gifts both for myself and others.
Lovely jewellery good quality , very sparkly. Extremely fast delivery. Highly recommend
www.JonRichard.com is rated 4.42 based on 2,559 reviews