JoJo Maman Bébé Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend JoJo Maman Bébé
1PM
1PM

Tell us how JoJo Maman Bébé made you happy

"The company comes across as equal and accepting.. The market they want to buy jojo products is upper-class established families. So if you seem more on the lower class the staff presume your stealing. Very uncomfortable walking in the shop for a browse. More judgment than acceptance!"
Are you JoJo Maman Bébé? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback JoJo Maman Bébé receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Online delivery pathetic- did not deliver on time, had to make umpteen calls to follow up. Customer services not great. 10 working days now and still haven't received my order when the standard delivery time is 3-5working days."
"Shocking customer service . Delivery still not arrived 3 Wks later. My emails ignored. And then today i get an email saying my request for refund will be processed-which I never requested . This is so disappointing as they have lovely stock"
"Their on line service is excellent and in store customer service, particularly with returns is terrific."
"Tried on 2 occasions to order online, first time was unable to do so as was told my card had to be verified by my bank. I tried 2 cards which I use daily with no problem. I was told they have come across this problem before and I should use a different search engine which I have just tried, several times, and their website ground to a halt at the payment stage. So frustrating, time consuming and annoying. I was trying to order gifts for my granddaughters 1st birthday, I will now be looking elsewhere.J"
"Very pleased with the quality of their clothes and their delivery is very good to"
"Great quality products with free delivery. Little bit disappointed with length of delivery. Said 3 to 5 working days but actually took that long to dispatch. A little bit sly with their timings!"
JoJo Maman Bébé is rated 2.57 based on 7 reviews