JoJo Maman Bébé Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend JoJo Maman Bébé

How would you rate JoJo Maman Bébé?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Janet Gorton

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about JoJo Maman Bébé in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Janet Gorton
Verified Reviewer
"Tried on 2 occasions to order online, first time was unable to do so as was told my card had to be verified by my bank. I tried 2 cards which I use daily with no problem. I was told they have come across this problem before and I should use a different search engine which I have just tried, several times, and their website ground to a halt at the payment stage. So frustrating, time consuming and annoying. I was trying to order gifts for my granddaughters 1st birthday, I will now be looking elsewhere.J"
MRS PATRICIA COURT
"Very pleased with the quality of their clothes and their delivery is very good to"
Emma
"Great quality products with free delivery. Little bit disappointed with length of delivery. Said 3 to 5 working days but actually took that long to dispatch. A little bit sly with their timings!"
JoJo Maman Bébé is rated 3.00 based on 3 reviews