JoJo Maman Bebe Reviews

Christine Presley, Customer Service ManagerJoJo Maman BébéOxwich Road

Category:
Baby & Toddler

Tell us how JoJo Maman Bebe made you happy

"The company comes across as equal and accepting.. The market they want to buy jojo products is upper-class established families. So if you seem more on the lower class the staff presume your stealing. Very uncomfortable walking in the shop for a browse. More judgment than acceptance!"
Are you JoJo Maman Bebe? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Online delivery pathetic- did not deliver on time, had to make umpteen calls to follow up. Customer services not great. 10 working days now and still haven't received my order when the standard delivery time is 3-5working days."
"Shocking customer service . Delivery still not arrived 3 Wks later. My emails ignored. And then today i get an email saying my request for refund will be processed-which I never requested . This is so disappointing as they have lovely stock"
"Prices are rather steep however the staff are pleasent and products are amazing."
"They had the items that we had looked at online in the boutique store near Sheffield. Impressed with amount of lovely stock and quality of the fabric. Fantastic range of toddler accessories aswell. They tick every box. The loyalty stamps if you spend £30 makes it even better."
"the clothes are quality and service excellent delivery is fast"
"The quality of all things for early years from clothing to toys is outstanding. Always very efficient from point of order to delivery."
"Great prices and range of products. Great savings on the nursing bras I ordered."
"Their on line service is excellent and in store customer service, particularly with returns is terrific."
"Tried on 2 occasions to order online, first time was unable to do so as was told my card had to be verified by my bank. I tried 2 cards which I use daily with no problem. I was told they have come across this problem before and I should use a different search engine which I have just tried, several times, and their website ground to a halt at the payment stage. So frustrating, time consuming and annoying. I was trying to order gifts for my granddaughters 1st birthday, I will now be looking elsewhere.J"
"Very good products. Prompt arrival. A book was damaged and they would of replaced it, but gave me a gift voucher instead."
"High quality clothing, comfy and perfect fit"
"Lovely things, helpful staff.... just wish the price point was a bit lower and I could go in more as it is expensive!"
"Very pleased with the quality of their clothes and their delivery is very good to"
"Great range of products, but super slow delivery! It's 2017, a week to despatch isn't really acceptable any more!"
"Great quality products with free delivery. Little bit disappointed with length of delivery. Said 3 to 5 working days but actually took that long to dispatch. A little bit sly with their timings!"
"Beautiful quality clothes and great customer service"
"Very pain free service"
"Great collection and prompt delivery that is free!"
"Great products and website"
JoJo Maman Bebe is rated 3.95 based on 20 reviews