Johnstown Garden Centre Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Johnstown Garden Centre

About Johnstown Garden Centre: Our website has one of the largest plant ranges available anywhere, all from the very top quality growers in Ireland and Europe.
We accept Visa or Mastercard cards in store or online and you can also pay online with Paypal if you wish.
Nationwide delivery is available in Ireland and Northern Ireland at just €4.75 per order for items ordered online.

The Centre is a real destination Centre in the area, a meeting place and a relaxing environment in which to spend some time with family, friends or just some quiet time to relax.

Over 500,000 people visited us in Johnstown last year.

Open Monday to Fridays 9am to 6pm,
Saturday 9am to 6 pm.
Sunday and Bank Holidays 11am to 6 pm.
Phone 045 879138

Tell us how Johnstown Garden Centre made you happy

"Excellent service"
"Excellent variety of shrubs plants trees etc available at competitive prices. Very good sales and delivery service. First class all round Val Duffy"
"Excellent service, in fact my order was delivered so quickly I wasn’t expecting it and the postman nearly found me still in bed!"
"We love a photosynthetic kween, the plants r v gorge, sexc, ajnd v viscous. Love that for us #noshadenotea #sistersanctuary #plants4lyfe xx"
"Delighted with the delivery . The plants were packaged so well to avoid any damage during the journey to Cork. Great selection of plants. Looking forward to getting more plants soon."
"No problems."
"Very good to deal with, fast delivery and great range of plants. Double ordered two plants by mistake, problem rectified and money refunded to PayPal with no problem ."
"Thank you wery much, fast shipping and everything came in very good shape."
"I found the staff at the centre most helpful. I was sent a text the minute the plant I was looking for was in stock and after ordering it on line, the plant was delivered within 3 days."
"I am looking forward to planting my plant under a dead conifer. Can I have some help as to When I should plant it?"
Hi Christine, thank you for the great review stars. ! Plant now straight away outdoors.
"Did not feel my complaint was dealt with"
We did explain to you that Delphiniums die back fully for winter and re-emerge again in spring.
"Plant arrived in perfect condition"
"I have only shopped online at Johnstown Garden Centre, not in person. The service was excellent – my plants arrived in perfect condition, very well packaged."
"Love shopping online with Johnstown Garden Centre. Great selection of top notch plants. I use the chat line and Jim is very helpful with suggestions. Everything arrives in great condition! Highly recommend.."
"Fantastic service!"
"a first class service next day delivery. everything intact strongly recommended"
"I am delighted with a tree that I ordered online from Johnstown Garden centre,it arrived by courier a few days later in perfect condition,with very clear instructions on planting."
"Recently bought elephant garlic, delivery very quick but didn’t realise it was for 2 “cloves” of garlic, thought it was for 2 full bulbs so bit disappointed as I think it’s a bit expensive and had priced 3 full bulbs in another shop for same price but they were out of stock."
"Occasionally drop into the store and never disappointed. Shopped for the first time online recently and very impressed with very prompt service. My plants arrived within a few days of ordering, they were extremely well packed and of top quality. No hesitation of ordering online again in the future."
"Very happy as always only garden centre I know to get what you want and plants always good quality very fast delivery"
Johnstown Garden Centre is rated 4.79 based on 3,359 reviews