Johnstown Garden Centre Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Johnstown Garden Centre

About Johnstown Garden Centre: Our website has one of the largest plant ranges available anywhere, all from the very top quality growers in Ireland and Europe.
We accept Visa or Mastercard cards in store or online and you can also pay online with Paypal if you wish.
Nationwide delivery is available in Ireland and Northern Ireland at just €4.75 per order for items ordered online.

The Centre is a real destination Centre in the area, a meeting place and a relaxing environment in which to spend some time with family, friends or just some quiet time to relax.

Over 500,000 people visited us in Johnstown last year.

Open Monday to Fridays 9am to 6pm,
Saturday 9am to 6 pm.
Sunday and Bank Holidays 11am to 6 pm.
Phone 045 879138

Tell us how Johnstown Garden Centre made you happy

"great service"
Posted 56 minutes ago
"Always great"
"I have purchased plants from you for some time, They always land here up in Letterkenny in great condition, well packed and in good condition. If I can get from you what I want I Will. Thanks JOHNSTOWN"
"I ordered 2 bay trees online.Very reasonably priced.Delivery was very quick. I’m delighted with them I hope to order again from Johnstown in the future"
"I am delighted with my plant purchases, condition of plants when they arrived,promptly,with me and with the excellent service I received. Thank you."
"The rose ordered arrived within a couple of days. Very well packaged and in excellent condition. So far really good. Hopefully it will bloom as advertised in the coming summer. But I cannot emphasise enough how efficient its transportation has been."
"Ordered 3 plants on line which arrived promptly in perfect condition as a result of being so well packed. Excellent plants and service. Keep up the good work. F"
"Great online website. Very well put together and information is excellent. What I really like about online garden shopping is that you have a picture of what the item (plant,shrub) etc will look like at maturity. This really helps in making an informed decision and is what the traditional garden plant shopping experience is lacking. Will continue to purchase from this garden centre. Excellent service."
"Having put in a mail order to JGC for the first time, I am very satisfied with the result. The service was prompt, the packaging secure, and both the quality and the size of the plants was better than I had expected. Thanks for the excellent service."
"As always the plants arrived healthy, and seemed to be looking forward to seeing their new home !! The delivery guy, having got no answer to his knock, left them in a safe place and sent me a text telling me exactly where. Great service."
"Got plants which I ordered online. They arrived in good condition and I will order from you again. Many thanks. Maurice O'Sullivan."
"Thank you for your prompt delivery of my order. The plant is doing great and healthy. This is my very first online purchase for a plant and I'm glad that l found your site. It has an extensive range of plants and succulent that can't be found in a regular store. I live in an area where garden centres are hard to come by. Looking forward to making more orders soon 😻"
"Plants arrived healthy and well packed. Great variet and choice"
"Plants arrived promptly, healthy and we'll packed, overall a good experience, with good communication...I will use this company again...recommended...Hugh"
"This is probably the best garden centre in Ireland large stock well-presented great staff the website is excellent and all my plants arrived on time and individually wrapped to prevent any drying out I will shop again and not least of all the carriage fee is less than 5 euro even to Northern Ireland"
"Great Service as Always"
"Everything delivered as ordered. All plants and shrubs were in pristine condition. Top quality. really pleased."
"Great service , plants arrive well packaged, well watered and in great condition. Will definitely use the service again"
"Strong plants ,well packed, in fresh condition ,delighted ,thank you."
"i had a bit of a complicated order since i needed to ship a live rose to a shipping depot with some very specific instructions. Staff were very helpful and packaging of said rose was perfect."
Johnstown Garden Centre is rated 4.79 based on 3,491 reviews