Johnstown Garden Centre Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Johnstown Garden Centre

About Johnstown Garden Centre: Our website has one of the largest plant ranges available anywhere, all from the very top quality growers in Ireland and Europe.
We accept Visa or Mastercard cards in store or online and you can also pay online with Paypal if you wish.
Nationwide delivery is available in Ireland and Northern Ireland at just €4.75 per order for items ordered online.

The Centre is a real destination Centre in the area, a meeting place and a relaxing environment in which to spend some time with family, friends or just some quiet time to relax.

Over 500,000 people visited us in Johnstown last year.

Open Monday to Fridays 9am to 6pm,
Saturday 9am to 6 pm.
Sunday and Bank Holidays 11am to 6 pm.
Phone 045 879138

Tell us how Johnstown Garden Centre made you happy

customer service
"I've ordered quite a few plants from here and every single one of them have arrived promptly and in great condition. Very impressed."
"Plant delivered by post arrived in perfect condition! Well done."
"Excellence ..plant wise and serice wise. Care given to packing of plants i found to be exceptional.thanks to all...my foxtail lillies are thriving."
"Very happy with the purchase and delivery service. I will order some more products in the future."
"The air plants and the service I received from Johnstown Garden Centre was excellent and I only wished I live nearer to them very good indeed"
"brilliant garden centre. i do all my online shopping for plants here. great selection and price. plants always arrive very healthy and very well packaged. delivery is always prompt and great communication re delivery time both from johnstown and the courier."
"Excellent easy to use keenly priced and great variety and quality."
"Excellent prompt service, post and packaging superb."
"Great service, and fast delivery with plants well packaged for safe journey."
"My first experience of pre-booking a plant and it worked out very well. Was notified as soon as it came in and the plant itself was in great shape when delivered. Thank you!"
"Fast delivery"
"Absolutely brilliant. Gorgeous plants and delivery very quick. Will definitely purchase again. Highly recommended and so many thanks for making our relations day with the gifts. We so appreciated everything."
"Delighted with my plants from Johnstown Garden Centre. They arrived in perfect condition not a leaf or stem broken.All healthy plants and none were pot- bound.I have bought many plants over the years from this Garden Centre and have never been disappointed"
"I was absolutely delighted with my first delivery of Air plants. I will be ordering more soon. Great variety and quality."
"Very happy with your excellent service, be back soon"
"Was very happy with my purchase and the speedy delivery"
"Great value and a quick service, The quality of the items they sent I could not have pick myself everything I ordered arrived in a health condition and ready for planting."
"This is my second time placing an online order with Johnstown Garden Centre. My order arrived within a few days and was very well packed. I was happy with my purchase."
"Plants arrived well packaged in good condition in the time frame I was advised about."
"Good service, plants delivered in good condition. Just one question - is the plastic wrapping on them biodegradable, it'd be great if it were. Thanks"
Hi Imelda, The plastic has to be waterproof to avoid the damp soil damaging other peoples parcels, so this is not biodegradable yet. All other packaging used is compostable
Johnstown Garden Centre is rated 4.79 based on 3,803 reviews