Johnstown Garden Centre Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Johnstown Garden Centre

About Johnstown Garden Centre: Our website has one of the largest plant ranges available anywhere, all from the very top quality growers in Ireland and Europe.
We accept Visa or Mastercard cards in store or online and you can also pay online with Paypal if you wish.
Nationwide delivery is available in Ireland and Northern Ireland at just €4.75 per order for items ordered online.

The Centre is a real destination Centre in the area, a meeting place and a relaxing environment in which to spend some time with family, friends or just some quiet time to relax.

Over 500,000 people visited us in Johnstown last year.

Open Monday to Fridays 9am to 6pm,
Saturday 9am to 6 pm.
Sunday and Bank Holidays 11am to 6 pm.
Phone 045 879138

How would you rate Johnstown Garden Centre ?

"First class plants. I have purchased plants from Johnstown online over the last few years and have never been disappointed."
"Very pleased with the ease of ordering and efficiency however the plant was very wet and dishevelled upon arrival and had obviously not travelled well. It has recovered slightly so overall I'm happy enough but the packaging and or shipping method needs to be looked at as it did not protect the plant sufficiently and alot of the soil had come out of the pot."
"Great variety of plants and great advice from staff regarding plant care."
"I HAVE ORDERED FLOWER POTTED PLANTS AS GIFTS TO MY SISTER IN IRELAND. SHE IS A LONG TIME GARDENER AND HAS BEEN VERY PLEASED WITH THE QUALITY. COST IS VERY REASONABLE AND SHIPPING PRICES ARE LOW."
"The plants I received were in excellent condition and exactly as I hoped they would be. Excellent quality."
"Superb response. Thorough, knowledgeable advice on new pond project. User-friendly web site and plant ordering. Fast delivery, carefully packed plants of healthy quality. Thanks Team JGC!"
"Items well packed - delivered in reasonable time."
"Prompt service, plants in excellent condition,staff very helpful and courteous"
"Very happy with the service. Would love if you had delivery with in the EU."
"Very. happy with plants and rose tree there were perfect on arrival"
"Ordered some products online and came earlier than expected. Was very happy... Thank you 👍"
"Good price, good quality, fast service! Thank you"
"Great customer service, items delivered the very next day."
"Johnstown Garden Centre have a very good website with excellent information and easy to navigate. I am very happy with my first order and shrubs all arrived in good condition."
"I live in England and was able to order and pay for delivery to my daughter in Ireland very easily"
"Healthy plants, delivered well protected and in time"
"I was happy with my purchase good size plants and quick delivery. Will purchase again in the future."
"Very healthy plants.i so happy!!!!"
"Great value. Fast delivery. Be buying more plants again"
"Highly recommended. All perfect"
Johnstown Garden Centre is rated 4.79 based on 3,034 reviews