Johnstown Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Johnstown Garden Centre
customer service
Read Johnstown Garden Centre Reviews

About Johnstown Garden Centre:

Our website has one of the largest plant ranges available anywhere, all from the very top quality growers in Ireland and Europe.
We accept Visa or Mastercard cards in store or online and you can also pay online with Paypal if you wish.
Nationwide delivery is available in Ireland and Northern Ireland at just €5.95 per order for items ordered online.

The Centre is a real destination Centre in the area, a meeting place and a relaxing environment in which to spend some time with family, friends or just some quiet time to relax.

Over 600,000 people visited us in Johnstown last year.

Open Monday to Fridays 9am to 6pm,
Saturday 9am to 6 pm.
Sunday and Bank Holidays 11am to 6 pm.
Phone 045 879138

Tell us how Johnstown Garden Centre made you happy
Never had an issue, everything was always healthy and well packed for delivery.
Excellent plant condition and quick delivery
Perfect service from start to finish!from making my on line order to delivery to my door.
Excellent service
Order arrived in perfect condition. I live in Donegal and only get to the Johnstown garden centre in person a few times a year. It’s great to be able to order online and have it delivered.
Beautiful plants and very quick customer service!
Really nice, perfect size and colour! Delighted with it :)
I am very impressed with both products and service. will pass on your name to all my friends. my orchids are thriving since they were re potted. Thank you for your service. Emily comiskey
Plants were healthy and in the great condition , nothing broken during delivery with meticulous packaging. Thank you for your great work!
Lovely plants arrived thank you, very prompt and efficient and very helpful here!
Prompt delivery. Plants arrived healthy.
Very dissapointed with delivery ,at the delivery day I wasn't home, I back 5 mins later, no ring no message left that my order came. After that He should live my item at the post centre,then I could collect myself,but no he was driving with my plants all day and I was waiting at home witch I could collect them in the morning.After call to him from another post man met in my area,he promised he will be back at the end of the day,but he never back,left my box in post office,then I had to go and pic up after waiting for them all day. Cavan An Post dont care,they treat all orders the same,my plants its not the same like letters could be in the car all day and were in the box few days, thrown few times in and out the car. DPD couriers at least ring if you not at home give alternative options where to live order ,because some people working and cant be home all the time.Very bad experience.
Hi Renata,

I am sorry that you had problems with your local delivery postman. This issue is outside our control unfortunately.

They have so many parcels to deliver that they cannot go back to the post office each time someone is not at home to leave it there, they can only do this at the end of the day. People not at home is the biggest problem with online home delivery.

The plants are dormant now and would have no problems being in a box for a few days at this time of the year.
Great customer relations. Excellent backageing of products delivered to my home. Always praising them.
My last order was mostly Roses ,Honeysuckle,Wisteria...just beautiful healthy Plants,I’m truly delighted with them..Thank you all!
As always, arrived in good time and perfectly wrapped
Service great, plants arrived packed well and in good condition.
Plants arrived in perfect condition and very quickly. A great service.
Excellent healthy plants perfect condition on arrival well packed postage cheap quick delivery to the door what more could I ask for
Absolutely delighted with my purchase,good quality plants,fast efficient service.
A website I trust. Have purchased from them several times. No problems. Helpful staff. Products as described. Would recommend.
Johnstown Garden Centre is rated 4.80 based on 4,220 reviews