Johnstown Garden Centre Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Johnstown Garden Centre

About Johnstown Garden Centre: Our website has one of the largest plant ranges available anywhere, all from the very top quality growers in Ireland and Europe.
We accept Visa or Mastercard cards in store or online and you can also pay online with Paypal if you wish.
Nationwide delivery is available in Ireland and Northern Ireland at just €4.75 per order for items ordered online.

The Centre is a real destination Centre in the area, a meeting place and a relaxing environment in which to spend some time with family, friends or just some quiet time to relax.

Over 500,000 people visited us in Johnstown last year.

Open Monday to Fridays 9am to 6pm,
Saturday 9am to 6 pm.
Sunday and Bank Holidays 11am to 6 pm.
Phone 045 879138

How would you rate Johnstown Garden Centre ?

"Just received my delivery. As always the service was excellent. Maura Hann, Arklow"
"So helpful, delivery was super quick and product arrived on time and in perfect condition!"
"Very good selection of plants and careful packing/shipping of plants - highly recommended."
"Excellent service and value. Perfect delivery"
"Ordered online and was pleasantly surprised at the care and attention that went into packing and shipping of the plants. Plants were excellent specimens of their type. Would highly recommend this Garden Centre !"
"Tree despatched but took almost a week to be delivered inspite of the couriers tracking stating that it was delivered and signed for. When the tree arrived it was dried out having been without water since being despatched. The service from Johnstown Garden Center was regrettably affected by the poor service and lack of care by the couriers."
"Thrilled to find the quantity of the same shrub i wanted, equally delighted with the postage! Arrived packaged so well!!! Thrilled!!"
"Excellent service. I have used the online service at least 4 times now and have never been disappointed with the service or the orders."
"I am very happy with my purchase.The plant arrived in time in very good condition."
"Customer service by phone was next to none, so helpful so friendly, staff went out of the way to help. Price & value amazing Delivery service was very speedy Will continue to shop here, experience fantasic"
"brilliant service and brilliant plants as usual"
"Was delighted with my new plants. Plants were fresh & healthy & in such good condition.. I'll be returning again for more plants. Brianan"
"I ordered Air plants, and I am delighted with same . thank you"
"Gorgeous healthy plants received that thrive when planted."
"Plants arrived in great condition and replied back super-fast when I emailed about post-delivery care. Will absolutely order from again and have already recommended them to others."
"Grand guys I am still due hydranjulas You delivered to wrong house I sent a mail re same House with white globes Bunaglow at end of field Thank you Eamonn"
"OK, if I was packing a plant or plants I would make sure the box stated this way Up, plants inside? Or even make box with handle The packers wrapped the plants and hadn't the sence to stand plants Hello??? You asked."
"My order was packed on the day I ordered, posted the following morning and received here the next day - amazing service! The plants were perfectly packed and arrived in perfect condition - and planted out that day! Many thanks!"
"I asked for some plants that were not in stock. The guys there checked with their suppliers and advised me that there were no more available this season but suggested an acceptable alternative. I went with that and they manipulated their website to ensure the delivery got to me rapidly ( I was going away a couple of days later). Delivered healthily and after the usual couple of days they were flying. They also found that l was due a small refund and this came through virtually by return. All in all they acquitted themselves most professionally."
"Everthing was as requested and i was delighted with the timely service and tracking system. I was also given the opportunity to add on to the order after it had been made."
Johnstown Garden Centre is rated 4.79 based on 3,240 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!