Johnsons Hot Tubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Johnsons Hot Tubs
Read Johnsons Hot Tubs Reviews

About Johnsons Hot Tubs:

Johnsons Hot Tub Outlet are breaking the mould by using over 25 years combined experience in the industry to carefully select the very best hot tubs from around the world, to give you unrivalled choice, unbiased advice, quality and value for money.

reviews@johnsonsleisure.com

We purchased the Italiana Amalfi hot tub in mid-September and it arrived mid-November, which considering the current constraints of COVID lock down in 2019 was very quick. The sales and delivery team were first class. Responded to our questions very quickly and installed the tub smoothly without issue. We took the premium package with the cover lifter, chemicals, steps, training etc. and highly recommend this if you are new to a hot tub as the training greatly helped with maintaining the tub and we have not had any issues since. Highly recommend Johnson's Hot Tub's - friendly and great service!
Johnsons Hot Tubs 5 star review on 11th January 2021
The whole experience from sale to delivery and installation was great. The team were helpful and professional and nothing was too much trouble. We needed a crane to deliver the hot tub and the team helped facilitate this - everything was slick, supportive and professional
The team at show room and fitters were fantastic top quality service! We had our tub arrive for Christmas and my husband and I spent the evenings star watching utterly brilliant!!
Hi, That’s great to hear and we’re really glad you’re enjoying it. The star gazing sounds brilliant! Kind regards The Team at Johnsons
There was slight delay in us receiving our hot tub but when the installation day came everything was so straightforward and simple. The guy that came to show me how to use and treat the tub was really friendly. We love our hot tub.
I have just started using Johnsons Hot Tubs for all my chemicals. They are very competitively priced and my order is usually delivered within 48 hours of ordering. Would highly recommend.
Having researched various Hot Tub companies we chose Johnsons and we are very glad we did. Great product and service. Easy to deal with friendly staff. Overall we would highly recommend them.
Great service from start to finish… ensured we got the right tub, no pressure tactics, great advice, installers were first class … would highly recommend.
Great hot tub and fantastic service
Great products and very fast delivery.
First time user of Johnson’s hot tubs. Very easy online process. Delivery was very quick. We only have 5 hot tubs at the minute but as it increases I will definitely be using Johnson’s again.
Thanks for your easy ordering and super fast delivery. No issues whatsover and I'm very happy with the product - thank you!
From ordering and delivering fast and efficient. Pricing good and excellent products will always use this firm.
Product is fantastic and the service was brilliant. After service for replacement productsbis good too. Would definitely recommend.
Johnsons Hot Tubs 5 star review on 3rd August 2021 Johnsons Hot Tubs 5 star review on 3rd August 2021
All round good service
Our whole experience with Johnson’s has been excellent with every member of staff we have dealt with from sales through to the installation. The installation technicians were extremely friendly and helpful with nothing being too much trouble. They even found time to engage with my 3 year old son!
We purchased our hot tub from Johnson’s at marks tey and they have been fantastic from start to finish. Even with little problems that have occurred Jenny & Simon have been so helpful and sorted anything they could. We absolutely love our hot tub and would 100% recommend Johnson’s.
Johnson Hot Tubs were quick friendly and reliable. Fantastic price.Brilliant service.Definitely a 10 out of 10
After dipping my toe in the water (Sorry) with an inflatable hot tub, I decided to take the plunge (sorry) and purchase a proper one. Johnson’s had a good selection to suit all budgets. The sales team were helpful and talked me through my options. I chose my tub and had it delivered and installed within a week. Great product, flexible payment options and great customer service start to finish.
Great products. Great service. All done with zero problems.
Good products and not expensive and delivered on time will use again.
We bought a 13amp plug and play in July and have been really pleased. The set up was excellent and customer service was very good . Would definitely recommend .
Johnsons Hot Tubs is rated 4.82 based on 49 reviews