Johnsons Hot Tubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Johnsons Hot Tubs
Read Johnsons Hot Tubs Reviews

About Johnsons Hot Tubs:

Johnsons Hot Tub Outlet are breaking the mould by using over 25 years combined experience in the industry to carefully select the very best hot tubs from around the world, to give you unrivalled choice, unbiased advice, quality and value for money.

reviews@johnsonsleisure.com

We purchased the Italiana Amalfi hot tub in mid-September and it arrived mid-November, which considering the current constraints of COVID lock down in 2019 was very quick. The sales and delivery team were first class. Responded to our questions very quickly and installed the tub smoothly without issue. We took the premium package with the cover lifter, chemicals, steps, training etc. and highly recommend this if you are new to a hot tub as the training greatly helped with maintaining the tub and we have not had any issues since. Highly recommend Johnson's Hot Tub's - friendly and great service!
Johnsons Hot Tubs 5 star review on 11th January 2021
Never had any problems with my order, very quick efficient service
Excellent service and assistance with choosing the right tub for us. Great after sales service. Would definitely recommend.
Fast delivery and quality products
Excellent services as always. Am enjoying my 8 months with my Allure hot tub. Great email service from the team. The only issue is I have to ring up to pay by card. Not an issue though as Shawn and co are always very helpful. 2nd time I have ordered chemicals and filters etc. Delivery is prompt and well-documented bu DHL. Always arrives on time. Thanks
Exellent service. Quick delivery and veery reliable. Well done.
We have had our hot tub for just over a year and it has just be serviced by you. I alway by my test strip and chemicals from you as you have always delivered good service
Johnson’s hot tubs are a great company. We used the Marks tey branch and the staff there are very friendly and professional. Would highly recommend this company.
Reasonable prices for the chemicals and speedy delivery service. Will be using again Thanks
Quick service. Everything arrived that we had ordered. Would recommend them to other people
Very fast delivery
Product arrived as per description and on time, you cannot ask for more
I just bought bromide tablets and floating device for them. Asking for advice regarding opening setting of the device, I am still awaiting a response / advice
Johnson hot tubs a so easy to deal with, a good well laid out website that is easy to navigate. Quality products at a competitive price and an excellent delivery service .
Few issues with delivery and set up but otherwise pleased with hot tub
Had a good sales experience from the lady who sold to us. She was not pushy and answered all our questions and waited for us to make up our minds. Quite a delay in delivery as it was a particularly busy period leading up to lockdown. Ordered 5 seater 1 bed amalfi hot tub but we realised a couple of months later that we had taken delivery of a 2 bed 4seater tub! After sales service very disappointing. Phones not answered and when a message is left there is no call return. Recent order over the phone better received and mistake rectified quickly.
The whole experience from sale to delivery and installation was great. The team were helpful and professional and nothing was too much trouble. We needed a crane to deliver the hot tub and the team helped facilitate this - everything was slick, supportive and professional
The team at show room and fitters were fantastic top quality service! We had our tub arrive for Christmas and my husband and I spent the evenings star watching utterly brilliant!!
Hi, That’s great to hear and we’re really glad you’re enjoying it. The star gazing sounds brilliant! Kind regards The Team at Johnsons
I will leave a correct review when Johnson’s return my calls and rectify my issue
There was slight delay in us receiving our hot tub but when the installation day came everything was so straightforward and simple. The guy that came to show me how to use and treat the tub was really friendly. We love our hot tub.
I have just started using Johnsons Hot Tubs for all my chemicals. They are very competitively priced and my order is usually delivered within 48 hours of ordering. Would highly recommend.
Johnsons Hot Tubs is rated 4.8 based on 64 reviews