John Parrott Cue Sports Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend John Parrott Cue Sports
11PM
11PM

Tell us how John Parrott Cue Sports made you happy

"bought a new case and got a text the next morning saying it was out for delivery. quality"
Are you John Parrott Cue Sports? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Called them, they helped me pick a cue that is perfect. Exactly what i was looking for."
"Use them for my tips all the time. They always seem to arrive the next day. Great."
"Great selection of cues. Ordered a Christmas present, arrived today when ordered yesterday."
"Great selection of cue tips, prompt delivery too!"
"Bought friday received tuesday and are perfect, Communication could be better but products and delivery perfect."
"Ordered items took a week just to dispatch, very hard to speak to anyone from this company still waiting for item very poor."
"Never received my order, after emailing the company twice and never getting a response I had to open a case through PayPal. Fortunately this eventually got me a full refund. If I hadn't used PayPal I would have been left out of pocket as they can't be bothered to respond to emails progressing an order."
"I ordered a delivery on 17 of november, I have no news since this day. I paid, but they don't answer mails after pay, and the phone is wrong, it's a swindle, don't buy here!!!!"
"Placed an order 15th Sept and I am still waiting for it to arrive!!"
John Parrott Cue Sports is rated 3.30 based on 10 reviews