John Parrott Cue Sports Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend John Parrott Cue Sports
1PM
1PM

Tell us how John Parrott Cue Sports made you happy

"Ordered items took a week just to dispatch, very hard to speak to anyone from this company still waiting for item very poor."
Are you John Parrott Cue Sports? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Never received my order, after emailing the company twice and never getting a response I had to open a case through PayPal. Fortunately this eventually got me a full refund. If I hadn't used PayPal I would have been left out of pocket as they can't be bothered to respond to emails progressing an order."
"I ordered a delivery on 17 of november, I have no news since this day. I paid, but they don't answer mails after pay, and the phone is wrong, it's a swindle, don't buy here!!!!"
"Placed an order 15th Sept and I am still waiting for it to arrive!!"
John Parrott Cue Sports is rated 3.30 based on 10 reviews