John Parrott Cue Sports Reviews

9PM
9PM

Tell us how John Parrott Cue Sports made you happy

Telephone
"Useless! Same issue as other customers, no dispatch email. Ordered a week ago still nothing, called them still none the wiser. Cancelled order. They took payment immediately though mmmmmm"
Are you John Parrott Cue Sports? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Awful customer service. Items on their website that say "In stock. Usually dispatched within 1-2 working days" are not actually in stock. Three days after ordering I was charged. After a few more days and no email to say anything had been dispatched. I emailed them and got no response. After another few days, I called them and was told it was an issue with there supplier. I asked for them to call me back and keep me updated. They never did. After three calls and more excuses that they were still waiting on a delivery, I asked for a refund. I am now waiting for my money back."
"Ordered items took a week just to dispatch, very hard to speak to anyone from this company still waiting for item very poor."
"Never received my order, after emailing the company twice and never getting a response I had to open a case through PayPal. Fortunately this eventually got me a full refund. If I hadn't used PayPal I would have been left out of pocket as they can't be bothered to respond to emails progressing an order."
"I ordered a delivery on 17 of november, I have no news since this day. I paid, but they don't answer mails after pay, and the phone is wrong, it's a swindle, don't buy here!!!!"
"Placed an order 15th Sept and I am still waiting for it to arrive!!"
John Parrott Cue Sports is rated 3.08 based on 13 reviews