John Parrott Cue Sports Reviews

07AM
7AM
Click Here

Tell us how John Parrott Cue Sports made you happy

"Use them for my tips all the time. They always seem to arrive the next day. Great."
Are you John Parrott Cue Sports? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Ordered on the Saturday, received the Tuesday."
"Great selection of cues. Ordered a Christmas present, arrived today when ordered yesterday."
"We ordered a cue late on Thursday night. We gave them a call on Friday morning to explain we need this for a gift at the weekend and they couldn't have been more helpful getting us upgraded to a Saturday delivery."
"Awful customer service. Items on their website that say "In stock. Usually dispatched within 1-2 working days" are not actually in stock. Three days after ordering I was charged. After a few more days and no email to say anything had been dispatched. I emailed them and got no response. After another few days, I called them and was told it was an issue with there supplier. I asked for them to call me back and keep me updated. They never did. After three calls and more excuses that they were still waiting on a delivery, I asked for a refund. I am now waiting for my money back."
"Bought friday received tuesday and are perfect, Communication could be better but products and delivery perfect."
"bought a new case and got a text the next morning saying it was out for delivery. quality"
"Never received my order, after emailing the company twice and never getting a response I had to open a case through PayPal. Fortunately this eventually got me a full refund. If I hadn't used PayPal I would have been left out of pocket as they can't be bothered to respond to emails progressing an order."
"Called them, they helped me pick a cue that is perfect. Exactly what i was looking for."
"Great selection of cue tips, prompt delivery too!"
John Parrott Cue Sports is rated 3.24 based on 25 reviews