John Parrott Cue Sports Reviews

12PM
12PM
Click Here

Tell us how John Parrott Cue Sports made you happy

"Received in full the next day."
Are you John Parrott Cue Sports? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"After one month I have received neither my order and nor some useful information about my order status."
"Absolutely shocking service. Totally trusted the JOHN parrot name but oh my days what a rubbish rubbish company! Stil waiting for my delivery. Tom Houghton in the office keeps robbing me off blaming UPS, deliveries going missing, to sending another product out to failed deliveries. Very very very poor experience causing lots of stress! I will be contacting PayPal to help with my refund of ALOT of money"
"Ordered a Britannia cue, can highly recommend."
"Ordered a peradon snooker cue which said in stock over a week later no delivery emailed them several times with no response no tracking number. Phoned them to be told item is being held at royal mail delivery depot not sure why. I will never be ordering anything from them again will be contacting PayPal for a refund still no reply from them at all disgusting service"
"No complaints, really good stuff."
"Always fast and easy"
"First rate"
"first rate"
"We ordered a cue late on Thursday night. We gave them a call on Friday morning to explain we need this for a gift at the weekend and they couldn't have been more helpful getting us upgraded to a Saturday delivery."
"Very much like a lot of the other review I would not order from here again. I wish I had checked the reviews before ordering but trusted too much in the John Parrott brand name. I ordered a pool table with a quoted 2 month delivery which ultimately took 6 months. I had to make all of the chasing up, and I was constantly fobbed off with excuse after excuse, with John Parrott cue sports not being very apologetic with the continued slippage on delivery, nor taking much responsibility. Extremely bad experience"
"Would not order from here again, Item has now arrived but put me through a lot of stress as it was for a special birthday, I was constantly fobbed of with excuses, no tracking number was given and I waited in on 4 separate days for Item to arrive.....spent a lot of money customer service needs to be a lot better."
"Ordered on the Saturday, received the Tuesday."
"Useless! Same issue as other customers, no dispatch email. Ordered a week ago still nothing, called them still none the wiser. Cancelled order. They took payment immediately though mmmmmm"
"Awful customer service. Items on their website that say "In stock. Usually dispatched within 1-2 working days" are not actually in stock. Three days after ordering I was charged. After a few more days and no email to say anything had been dispatched. I emailed them and got no response. After another few days, I called them and was told it was an issue with there supplier. I asked for them to call me back and keep me updated. They never did. After three calls and more excuses that they were still waiting on a delivery, I asked for a refund. I am now waiting for my money back."
"Ordered items took a week just to dispatch, very hard to speak to anyone from this company still waiting for item very poor."
"Bought friday received tuesday and are perfect, Communication could be better but products and delivery perfect."
"bought a new case and got a text the next morning saying it was out for delivery. quality"
"Never received my order, after emailing the company twice and never getting a response I had to open a case through PayPal. Fortunately this eventually got me a full refund. If I hadn't used PayPal I would have been left out of pocket as they can't be bothered to respond to emails progressing an order."
"Called them, they helped me pick a cue that is perfect. Exactly what i was looking for."
John Parrott Cue Sports is rated 3.24 based on 25 reviews