John Parrott Cue Sports Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend John Parrott Cue Sports

How would you rate John Parrott Cue Sports ?

"bought a new case and got a text the next morning saying it was out for delivery. quality"
"Never received my order, after emailing the company twice and never getting a response I had to open a case through PayPal. Fortunately this eventually got me a full refund. If I hadn't used PayPal I would have been left out of pocket as they can't be bothered to respond to emails progressing an order."
"Called them, they helped me pick a cue that is perfect. Exactly what i was looking for."
"Use them for my tips all the time. They always seem to arrive the next day. Great."
"Great selection of cues. Ordered a Christmas present, arrived today when ordered yesterday."
"I ordered a delivery on 17 of november, I have no news since this day. I paid, but they don't answer mails after pay, and the phone is wrong, it's a swindle, don't buy here!!!!"
"Placed an order 15th Sept and I am still waiting for it to arrive!!"
"Great selection of cue tips, prompt delivery too!"
John Parrott Cue Sports is rated 3.50 based on 8 reviews