John Parrott Cue Sports Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend John Parrott Cue Sports
10AM
10AM

Tell us how John Parrott Cue Sports made you happy

"bought a new case and got a text the next morning saying it was out for delivery. quality"
Are you John Parrott Cue Sports? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback John Parrott Cue Sports receives. Reply Free
"Never received my order, after emailing the company twice and never getting a response I had to open a case through PayPal. Fortunately this eventually got me a full refund. If I hadn't used PayPal I would have been left out of pocket as they can't be bothered to respond to emails progressing an order."
"Called them, they helped me pick a cue that is perfect. Exactly what i was looking for."
"Use them for my tips all the time. They always seem to arrive the next day. Great."
"Great selection of cues. Ordered a Christmas present, arrived today when ordered yesterday."
"I ordered a delivery on 17 of november, I have no news since this day. I paid, but they don't answer mails after pay, and the phone is wrong, it's a swindle, don't buy here!!!!"
"Placed an order 15th Sept and I am still waiting for it to arrive!!"
"Great selection of cue tips, prompt delivery too!"
John Parrott Cue Sports is rated 3.50 based on 8 reviews