John Craddock Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend John Craddock
05AM
5AM

Tell us how John Craddock made you happy

"I have ordered parts for my RRC marked as "in stock". I waited 20 days. And the answer was that they are waiting these parts from supplier. After 2 months they are not answering any more to my e-mails. I didn't received my parts or a refund. Awful experience!!!"
Are you John Craddock? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"great communication delivery and items thank you"
"I do not often review a company but when my experience is as bad as it was with John Craddocks I felt obligated. After ordering online I received an email a few days later informing me that they do not actually have the item in stock and have ordered it from their supplier. Almost one month later I get another email informing me that the item has increased in price and is now almost £14 more (a price increase of over 200%). Despite having purchased the product at the lower price (and the payment taken from my account) I was now expected to pay this. I then find out after talking to the manager that it isn't even the product i ordered that they were going to charge me the extra for! I have now had to wait a month for nothing. Never again will I order from this company."
"Friendly knowledgeable customer service, good priced and prompt delivery."
John Craddock is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews