John Craddock Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend John Craddock

How would you rate John Craddock?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Steve

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about John Craddock in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I do not often review a company but when my experience is as bad as it was with John Craddocks I felt obligated. After ordering online I received an email a few days later informing me that they do not actually have the item in stock and have ordered it from their supplier. Almost one month later I get another email informing me that the item has increased in price and is now almost £14 more (a price increase of over 200%). Despite having purchased the product at the lower price (and the payment taken from my account) I was now expected to pay this. I then find out after talking to the manager that it isn't even the product i ordered that they were going to charge me the extra for! I have now had to wait a month for nothing. Never again will I order from this company."
Neil Pallas
"Friendly knowledgeable customer service, good priced and prompt delivery."
John Craddock is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews