John Craddock Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend John Craddock

How would you rate John Craddock ?

"I have ordered parts for my RRC marked as "in stock". I waited 20 days. And the answer was that they are waiting these parts from supplier. After 2 months they are not answering any more to my e-mails. I didn't received my parts or a refund. Awful experience!!!"
"I do not often review a company but when my experience is as bad as it was with John Craddocks I felt obligated. After ordering online I received an email a few days later informing me that they do not actually have the item in stock and have ordered it from their supplier. Almost one month later I get another email informing me that the item has increased in price and is now almost £14 more (a price increase of over 200%). Despite having purchased the product at the lower price (and the payment taken from my account) I was now expected to pay this. I then find out after talking to the manager that it isn't even the product i ordered that they were going to charge me the extra for! I have now had to wait a month for nothing. Never again will I order from this company."
"Friendly knowledgeable customer service, good priced and prompt delivery."
John Craddock is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews