John Craddock Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend John Craddock
10PM
10PM

Tell us how John Craddock made you happy

"I have used this firm for over 25 years, unfortunately they seem to have changed recently and now are just box shifters with no knowledge of the product, even the prices are much less competitive."
Hello W J Allen, We're sorry to hear you are not satisfied with our service.
Unlike other companies, we focus on employing people with extensive Land Rover Knowledge and experience in all categories. Should our telephone/sales staff not know any answers to any questions we have a dedicated workshop with staff members who work on all variants of Land Rover. Should you wish to contact us directly please contact us on the following - General@johncraddockltd.co.uk

Thank you.
"I have ordered parts for my RRC marked as "in stock". I waited 20 days. And the answer was that they are waiting these parts from supplier. After 2 months they are not answering any more to my e-mails. I didn't received my parts or a refund. Awful experience!!!"
"great communication delivery and items thank you"
"I do not often review a company but when my experience is as bad as it was with John Craddocks I felt obligated. After ordering online I received an email a few days later informing me that they do not actually have the item in stock and have ordered it from their supplier. Almost one month later I get another email informing me that the item has increased in price and is now almost £14 more (a price increase of over 200%). Despite having purchased the product at the lower price (and the payment taken from my account) I was now expected to pay this. I then find out after talking to the manager that it isn't even the product i ordered that they were going to charge me the extra for! I have now had to wait a month for nothing. Never again will I order from this company."
"Friendly knowledgeable customer service, good priced and prompt delivery."
John Craddock is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews