John Charcol Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Charcol
customer service
Read John Charcol Reviews

About John Charcol:

John Charcol is an award-winning team of independent mortgage experts who provide friendly and professional advice both over the phone and in person. We help thousands of people each year and have become one of the top mortgage brokers in the UK.

Tell us how John Charcol made you happy
They have good service, I totally refer a friend. Good customer service.
Very professional work and quick
Fantastic service from start to end. John Charcol managed to secure us an excellent mortgage and provided excellent customer care throughout the entire process. Highly recommend them!
Getting a mortgage these days is a complicated process but Charlotte's assistance throughout helped enormously. I would be happy to recommend John Charcol in the future.
Excellent advice and swift service. Would highly recommend.
Thanks to Mark and Catriona for all your assistance
Extremely happy with the prompt and professional service provided by Randeep and Katie. Highly recommended!!! Thank you guys!!!!
Great service , chased both solicitors and estate agents all through process , would definitely use again.
Outstanding customer care. Arranged best mortgage on offer with zero hassle. Would recommend to all
Name of Adviser/Client Relationship Manager Rebecca Law
Faultless service from initial contact through to completion - I would thoroughly recommend this company. A huge thanks to Rebecca Law who was in constant contact throughout the process, with a friendly call/text or email.
Name of Adviser/Client Relationship Manager Charlotte Adams
Continuous support even when things were not going so well
Brilliant service - Sarah even came to my office to talk things through. All the follow up arrangements were then very smoothly handled by Fiona and the team. Many thanks all!
Absolutely thrilled with the service and communication from Nicole and Fiona. This mortgage would never have happened if this diligent and hardworking team hadn't guided us through it. There were holdups with other parties and several complications and Nicole and Fiona have chased and clarified things to make sure everything stayed on track. I have already recommended John Charcol to several friends. Communication was excellent and we were given updates regularly and never afraid to ask "stupid" questions which were explained in plain English. We are so grateful for the service we have received.
Scott Barron and his team (Stephanie & others) made the whole process easy, explained everything and kept me informed at every stage. Scott managed to get me a formal mortgage offer 8 working days after I initially contacted him. Brilliant wouldn’t go anywhere else!
Really good experience in what turned out to be a quite a drawn out process, Nick and Cristian were extremely proactive and keep a good line of communication throughout. Would definitely recommend.
Name of Adviser/Client Relationship Manager Maise Ryves
You lost a star because my mortgage was held up by a very poor performance from Hodge solicitors. However, Maisie Ryves saved the day with her cool, calm and professional manner. Time for a pay rise and promotion for Maisie?
I have had excellent service from Jessica and Holly. Efficient and professional. Keeping me informed at all stages of the process and informing me what I need to do. Thank you.
First rate service from Razz. Several frustrations with the lenders valuer meant the process was significantly delayed. Razz was available with daily updates and was in constant contact throughout to keep me updated with how things were progressing. Would highly recommend!
We have just come through a nightmare of a transaction with one solicitor and the lender causing so much stress, anxiety and financial loss. However, Charlotte and Tom from Charcol managed to get us through the ordeal in the end.
Professional level customer service on buy to let and residential mortgages and remortgages for about 10 years. Lawrence Bolarinwa is fantastic and the execution support from Toni Ireland extremely good, chasing agents and solicitors.
John Charcol is rated 4.85 based on 1,763 reviews