John Miller Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Miller Estate & Letting Agents
Telephone
Read John Miller Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

About John Miller Estate & Letting Agents:

John Miller Is Transparent Experienced Property Agent, Providing Honest Professional Advice Since 2001.

ABOUT US
John Miller Estate Agents and Lettings has an abundance of experience in the industry and extensive knowledge of the local area. Having started as an property investment company in 2001, we have grown to be one of the most trusted and proactive estate agencies in West Midlands and the surrounding areas. We own and manage our portfolio of properties ranging from one bedroom flats to country houses to commercial and industrial units. We have broad understanding of Sales and Lettings market having undertaken countless transactions over the years.

We constantly strive to provide a service of the highest standard; ensuring our clients have the help they need during every step of their property journey. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, or let a property, we can assist. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond what other estate agencies are doing, which is why we provide frequent updates on the market as well as pivotal advice on making the right moves and staying ahead of the competition.

386 High Street

Tell us how John Miller Estate & Letting Agents made you happy
Very good service through th me letting process. They explain everything and they are very easy to deal with. No hassle at all
I like John Miller because they got our tenant within the time that we agreed And there customer service is very good I believe they can achieve there highest gold if they carry on the way they are Serving there customers now.

Mohammed
It was a pleasure for me getting in touch with John Miller Agency (High Street, West Brom) and its' wonderful team members. Because of their excellent customer service and fast speed of work I'm already happily living with my partner in a property they've letted. A+ grade for overall queries responds.

Highly appreciated.
Recommend with two hands.
I'm very pleased to recommend John Miller estate agency and their team at West Bromwich High St. office. As their customer I've received an excellent service and very fast responds to all of my requests. Well organized and trustworthy in case of emergency or maintenance help needed.

Thanks to them I have a wonderful new home.

Highly recommend.
When dealing with John Miller Agency I found they were very thorough and reliable. I received outstanding service throughout the process. They were very friendly and I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends. Really good service.
Provided a great service in finding a tenant for my property. Will use again.
John Miller Estate & Letting Agents is rated 4.68 based on 25 reviews