John Miller Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend John Miller Estate & Letting Agents

About John Miller Estate & Letting Agents: John Miller Is Transparent Experienced Property Agent, Providing Honest Professional Advice Since 2001.

ABOUT US
John Miller Estate Agents and Lettings has an abundance of experience in the industry and extensive knowledge of the local area. Having started as an property investment company in 2001, we have grown to be one of the most trusted and proactive estate agencies in West Midlands and the surrounding areas. We own and manage our portfolio of properties ranging from one bedroom flats to country houses to commercial and industrial units. We have broad understanding of Sales and Lettings market having undertaken countless transactions over the years.

We constantly strive to provide a service of the highest standard; ensuring our clients have the help they need during every step of their property journey. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, or let a property, we can assist. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond what other estate agencies are doing, which is why we provide frequent updates on the market as well as pivotal advice on making the right moves and staying ahead of the competition.

386 High Street

How would you rate John Miller Estate & Letting Agents ?

"Very responsible and good agency, had a pleasure to work with them."
"We finally completed the sale of our house in West Bromwich today after a horrible experience letting it out with Connells. When we finally evicted the tenant I really needed someone who I could trust, which was certainly not the Connells joke of an estate agent. We were recommended John Miller and we worked with Harinder who was exceptional - an entirely different experience that I have had with an Estate Agent before. She was very attentive and responsive and was incredibly organized and I can not recommend them and her in particular enough - like I said, exceptional."
"Both members of staff that I dealt with were extremely helpful and available to assist me with every part of the sale. Harinder worked well above expectations, always updating myself with the progress and being available late at night and weekends when I needed her help. John Miller estate agents are well positioned on the high street to attract potential buyers and were able to successfully find a buyer for me very quickly. Thank you ever so much for all your help."
"I have always been kept informed on everything relating to my tenanted properties."
"I'm happy good"
"From start to finish promises were kept and fulfilled."
"Very nice and frindely !!!"
"The Team are very professional from the valuation to the sale, helpful no hidden surprises. I had it on with another agent but they couldn't sell the house and within a month John Miller sold it. very thing went smoothly, no issues if they raised they guided me through it. Would highly recommended and use them again"
"It was a pleasure for me getting in touch with John Miller Agency (High Street, West Brom) and its' wonderful team members. Because of their excellent customer service and fast speed of work I'm already happily living with my partner in a property they've letted. A+ grade for overall queries responds. Highly appreciated. Recommend with two hands."
"I'm very pleased to recommend John Miller estate agency and their team at West Bromwich High St. office. As their customer I've received an excellent service and very fast responds to all of my requests. Well organized and trustworthy in case of emergency or maintenance help needed. Thanks to them I have a wonderful new home. Highly recommend."
"John Estate & Letting Agents are reliable,resourceful and are trust worthy , i will be happy to recommend them any day."
"Very good Letting agent and deals with all matters very Professionally.Thank you."
"very good service"
"Excellent service provided."
"Very Polite, friendly professional service. Keep you fully informed at all stages of process."
"When dealing with John Miller Agency I found they were very thorough and reliable. I received outstanding service throughout the process. They were very friendly and I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends. Really good service."
"Very good service through th me letting process. They explain everything and they are very easy to deal with. No hassle at all"
"A local,welcoming estate agents who provided excellent customer service during the purchase and letting of two of my properties. John Miller were very prompt and kept me up to date throughout the whole process. Their polite, friendly and knowledgable staff managed to get the job done with ease, working tirelessly to meet deadlines, with little or no disturbance to myself. I will definitely be recommending John Miller to all my family and friends and to anyone who is planning on buying, selling or letting a property. They are knowledgeable,reliable and a trustworthy business who will no doubt have my repeat custom."
"John Miller team helped me and my brother find a place within days and am moving in, the processing want well quick and helpful."
"I would definitely recommend John Miller Estate Agents to anyone wishing to Let or Sell their property. The staff were very friendly and Let my property out to very good tenants. They were efficient and rates are very good too with no hassle."
John Miller Estate & Letting Agents is rated 4.82 based on 22 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!