John Miller Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend John Miller Estate & Letting Agents

About John Miller Estate & Letting Agents: John Miller Is Transparent Experienced Property Agent, Providing Honest Professional Advice Since 2001.

ABOUT US
John Miller Estate Agents and Lettings has an abundance of experience in the industry and extensive knowledge of the local area. Having started as an property investment company in 2001, we have grown to be one of the most trusted and proactive estate agencies in West Midlands and the surrounding areas. We own and manage our portfolio of properties ranging from one bedroom flats to country houses to commercial and industrial units. We have broad understanding of Sales and Lettings market having undertaken countless transactions over the years.

We constantly strive to provide a service of the highest standard; ensuring our clients have the help they need during every step of their property journey. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, or let a property, we can assist. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond what other estate agencies are doing, which is why we provide frequent updates on the market as well as pivotal advice on making the right moves and staying ahead of the competition.

386 High Street

How would you rate John Miller Estate & Letting Agents?

Mrs Mandy Hughes
Verified Buyer
"I have always been kept informed on everything relating to my tenanted properties."
Mr Sukjit Singh Kaur & Mrs Hardeep Kaur
"I'm happy good"
Mrs Carol Ann Wells
Verified Buyer
"From start to finish promises were kept and fulfilled."
Kuldeep Singh
Verified Buyer
"Very nice and frindely !!!"
Mr Harbhanjan S Atwal
Verified Reviewer
"The Team are very professional from the valuation to the sale, helpful no hidden surprises. I had it on with another agent but they couldn't sell the house and within a month John Miller sold it. very thing went smoothly, no issues if they raised they guided me through it. Would highly recommended and use them again"
Natalia Ivanova
Verified Buyer
"It was a pleasure for me getting in touch with John Miller Agency (High Street, West Brom) and its' wonderful team members. Because of their excellent customer service and fast speed of work I'm already happily living with my partner in a property they've letted. A+ grade for overall queries responds. Highly appreciated. Recommend with two hands."
Biser Petev Karadzhov
Verified Buyer
"I'm very pleased to recommend John Miller estate agency and their team at West Bromwich High St. office. As their customer I've received an excellent service and very fast responds to all of my requests. Well organized and trustworthy in case of emergency or maintenance help needed. Thanks to them I have a wonderful new home. Highly recommend."
Ms Omoefe Salubi
Verified Buyer
"John Estate & Letting Agents are reliable,resourceful and are trust worthy , i will be happy to recommend them any day."
Mr RK Mehmi
Verified Buyer
"Very good Letting agent and deals with all matters very Professionally.Thank you."
Mr Ratcliffe Kerr
"very good service"
"Excellent service provided."
Mrs Tracey Heaselgrave
Verified Buyer
"Very Polite, friendly professional service. Keep you fully informed at all stages of process."
Tony Chatha
Verified Buyer
"When dealing with John Miller Agency I found they were very thorough and reliable. I received outstanding service throughout the process. They were very friendly and I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends. Really good service."
Mr Tarlochan Singh Takhar
Verified Buyer
"Very good service through th me letting process. They explain everything and they are very easy to deal with. No hassle at all"
Balpinder Kaur
Verified Buyer
"A local,welcoming estate agents who provided excellent customer service during the purchase and letting of two of my properties. John Miller were very prompt and kept me up to date throughout the whole process. Their polite, friendly and knowledgable staff managed to get the job done with ease, working tirelessly to meet deadlines, with little or no disturbance to myself. I will definitely be recommending John Miller to all my family and friends and to anyone who is planning on buying, selling or letting a property. They are knowledgeable,reliable and a trustworthy business who will no doubt have my repeat custom."
Mihai Daniel Rosca
Verified Buyer
"John Miller team helped me and my brother find a place within days and am moving in, the processing want well quick and helpful."
"I would definitely recommend John Miller Estate Agents to anyone wishing to Let or Sell their property. The staff were very friendly and Let my property out to very good tenants. They were efficient and rates are very good too with no hassle."
Kha Investments
Verified Buyer
"I like John Miller because they got our tenant within the time that we agreed And there customer service is very good I believe they can achieve there highest gold if they carry on the way they are Serving there customers now. Mohammed"
Harjinder Singh
Verified Buyer
"Provided a great service in finding a tenant for my property. Will use again."
John Miller Estate & Letting Agents is rated 4.79 based on 19 reviews