John Miller Estate Agents Reviews

Based on 32 reviews
Telephone
Read John Miller Estate Agents Reviews

About John Miller Estate Agents:

John Miller Is Transparent Experienced Property Agent, Providing Honest Professional Advice Since 2001.

ABOUT US
John Miller Estate Agents and Lettings has an abundance of experience in the industry and extensive knowledge of the local area. Having started as an property investment company in 2001, we have grown to be one of the most trusted and proactive estate agencies in West Midlands and the surrounding areas. We own and manage our portfolio of properties ranging from one bedroom flats to country houses to commercial and industrial units. We have broad understanding of Sales and Lettings market having undertaken countless transactions over the years.

We constantly strive to provide a service of the highest standard; ensuring our clients have the help they need during every step of their property journey. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, or let a property, we can assist. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond what other estate agencies are doing, which is why we provide frequent updates on the market as well as pivotal advice on making the right moves and staying ahead of the competition.

harindersidhu@johnmiller.co.uk

386 High Street

Tell us how John Miller Estate Agents made you happy
Really good customer service John Miller Estates cares about its tenants making sure all issues are promptly dealt with. Amanda especially very helpful
Good prompt service, always on the end of the phone.
A great work, very cooperative staff. Thanks Aman and vijay for findin me really suitable place that I was looking since long. And always sorting out the things on one call. Thanks
I was interested in selling my house and relocating therefore I called a few local agents within the area to get a valuation carried out on my property, I was advised to get a few valuations so I decided on the top local agents within my area which where Connells, Paul Dubberly, Skitts and WK so I decided to list my house with Connells, sadly my experience was dreadful, I received very little feedback from all the viewings carried out and no offers then they suggested I should reduce the price of my property therefore I agreed to reduce the price by £10,000 following the price reduction I had a large number of viewings and very low offers so I decided to call a local lettings agent John Miller to get a rental valuation carried out on my property and decided to rent instead when I spoke to lady by the name of Pam she was very friendly and helpful, I explained that I had my house on the market and struggled to sell it and decided to rent it instead she was very enthusiastic in marking my property and selling it for me, I wasn’t at all interested due to the length of time it had been on the market currently, I was convinced it wasn’t going to sell and fed up at thus point she kindly gave me the rental valuation figures which I was happily satisfied with as I refused to sell due to my past experience, however she convinced me into marketing my property again with her I was very reluctant at the time however due to her professionalism and knowledgeable approach I gave in and decided to give her a chance to market my property at the original price, I was convinced she wasn’t able to sell it as Connells had failed to however within the first week of marketing my property she had over 50 viewings scheduled the next door neighbour called me to inform me how busy she had been in conducting these viewings over two day open houses and how friendly she came across when he asked if he could park his car on the drive, I was delighted to hear this news she’s an extremely proactive agent and surprised me especially now shes sold my house at a good price, I’m delighted overall my experience from meeting her, I was very standoffish but her persistent persona won me over and she achieved the results she promised to deliver thank you John Miller
Hi I found John Miller estate agents very helpful and accommodating to my needs, I had a few issues with forms and understanding the process of letting a property , They helped me every step of the way , As it’s my 1st time renting a property , Meena was very polite with good people skills and very helpful , Me and my son are very happy Thanks
I am tenant of John Miller Estate & Lettings Agency for the past 3 years. occupying one of there property where we establish our business. I'm very pleased to recommend John Miller estate agency and their team at West Bromwich office. As for their customer I've received an excellent service and very fast responds to all of my requests. Well organized and trustworthy in case of emergency or maintenance help needed. Thanks to Harinder and the team for all their hard work Highly recommend.
The best established estate agents in West Bromwich brilliant customer service kind, helpful and extremely efficient in marketing and selling my property where by other cooperate agents failed by over valuating my property we lost all hope in selling, thanks to Pam Tiwana at John Miller for excellence service and achieving the best price for my property we can now relocate abroad and happily retire super staff thank you that chance in marketing my property with an independent agent paid off ☺️☺️☺️☺️
Before signing any contract with John Miller, be sure to watch this movie. https://youtu.be/Zghu8VLwLfY
easy to sort fast and effective with help with first time renting very happy would recommend to anyone
Excellent cooperation. Good communication. Nice and professional service. Very friendly. I would definitely recommend. Monika
Very responsible and good agency, had a pleasure to work with them.
We finally completed the sale of our house in West Bromwich today after a horrible experience letting it out with Connells. When we finally evicted the tenant I really needed someone who I could trust, which was certainly not the Connells joke of an estate agent. We were recommended John Miller and we worked with Harinder who was exceptional - an entirely different experience that I have had with an Estate Agent before. She was very attentive and responsive and was incredibly organized and I can not recommend them and her in particular enough - like I said, exceptional.
Both members of staff that I dealt with were extremely helpful and available to assist me with every part of the sale. Harinder worked well above expectations, always updating myself with the progress and being available late at night and weekends when I needed her help. John Miller estate agents are well positioned on the high street to attract potential buyers and were able to successfully find a buyer for me very quickly. Thank you ever so much for all your help.
I have always been kept informed on everything relating to my tenanted properties.
I'm happy good
From start to finish promises were kept and fulfilled.
Very nice and frindely !!!
The Team are very professional from the valuation to the sale, helpful no hidden surprises. I had it on with another agent but they couldn't sell the house and within a month John Miller sold it. very thing went smoothly, no issues if they raised they guided me through it. Would highly recommended and use them again
It was a pleasure for me getting in touch with John Miller Agency (High Street, West Brom) and its' wonderful team members. Because of their excellent customer service and fast speed of work I'm already happily living with my partner in a property they've letted. A+ grade for overall queries responds. Highly appreciated. Recommend with two hands.
I'm very pleased to recommend John Miller estate agency and their team at West Bromwich High St. office. As their customer I've received an excellent service and very fast responds to all of my requests. Well organized and trustworthy in case of emergency or maintenance help needed. Thanks to them I have a wonderful new home. Highly recommend.
John Miller Estate Agents is rated 4.75 based on 32 reviews