John Lewis Partnership Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend John Lewis Partnership
2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact John Lewis Partnership?
Click Here

Tell us how John Lewis Partnership made you happy

Telephone
"My purchases are always without hassle and the company provided a reliable guarantee service"
Are you John Lewis Partnership? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Just had a lot of appliances delivered for my new kitchen. Easy to order, great value, shopped around and JL was the best. The delivery was amazing. Really nice guys. Prompt and polite."
"I bought an alarm clock radio which was a bit more expensive than I wanted to pay, but it was loud enough for my poor hearing. After just over a year a fault appeared. A simple phone call and I had a brand new replacement a day or two later. Well worth paying a bit more for such excellent customer service!"
"I find the Company very efficient . I had a bed into my room and ready for me to put the linen on when I moved into a new home, lovely. When I order anything I can choose to pick it up in Waitrose or sent to my home perfect. I have no problems with this large company. Delivery is my choice of time and date."
"Ordered an Oven and a Hob. The best price I could find. Free Delivery. Quick Delivery and one could choose a date. Delivery was very good and they delivered goods to room I wanted, checked goods and waited whilst I checked. Friendly as well. Very happy with Service and the products were so well packaged."
"Anything you buy from this store is Perfect!"
"100% reliable service, keen prices and extended warranty. Superb"
"Products and delivery are excellent"
"Sold me a 55'' Sony TV,delivered it,installed it, and removed all the packaging."
"My go to place."
"Very good customer service togethger with the quality of the products supplied."
John Lewis Partnership is rated 4.21 based on 14 reviews