John Lewis Partnership Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend John Lewis Partnership
03AM
3AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact John Lewis Partnership?
Click Here

Tell us how John Lewis Partnership made you happy

Telephone
"I ordered a Kettle and a Toaster both in white from John Lewis for delivery today. I paid an extra £10+ for timed delivery and took the morning of work to receive. I received a Black Kettle and a White Toaster. Not what I asked for. I contacted John Lewis who said "Sorry but we'll send another one out and we won't charge you an extra delivery charge"?? Extra? They messed up and the 24 hour delivery has now taken 2 mornings of my life and a trip to the Post Office to send back they wrong one and its not what I paid extra for? Their response? Sorry but we won't be offering any good will.....Terrible experience"
Are you John Lewis Partnership? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Unacceptable service from John Lewis \… Unacceptable service from John Lewis \ CHS case manager Purchased a carpet , when it was due to be laid the fitter from John Lewis arrived with it saying it had marks on it, we spoke to John Lewis at this point asking if the marks don’t hoover out would we get a replacement. No, was the answer. They would send someone out to clean it. I wasn’t happy with this as it cost just over £2000 for a small front room. So we didn’t have it laid. We waited for a new one. At this point the fitter would have had an empty room, because our new sofas were due to be delivered in the next few days. The new carpet arrived but we now had the sofas in room, I helped the fitter move to the middle of the room. The fitter was left alone in the room for 3 hours. Once the carpet was fitted and the fitter had left , we began to tidy up. We noticed a rip in the back of the sofa at low level which wasn’t there before the fitter arrived. In my option I feel that the carpet fitter has done this with a gripper rod, accidentally. When I contacted John Lewis ( our case manager ) She said she would speak to the fitter. The fitter has denied doing this and said the rip was already there, if this was already done then he should have pointed it out to us there and then because he would have known he would be likely to get the blame. The sofas were in perfect condition on his arrival as they had only been delivered 11days prior our case manager has said because the fitter has denied doing this there’s nothing we can do and there’s no one else we can complain to and if we continue to complain it will only get passed to her. I visited the store at bluewater on 28 feb 19 , and explained everything that had happened and requested someone else deals with this as our case manager has been most unhelpful and has an extremely poor attitude towards customer relations."
John Lewis Partnership is rated 4.21 based on 14 reviews