John Lewis Car Insurance Reviews

Finance & Insurance
Car Insurance
Finance & Insurance
Car Insurance

How would you rate John Lewis Car Insurance ?

"This is the worst insurance experience I have ever had. The John Lewis Car Insurance is all passed out to subcontractors, trying to get through you hang on for hours. The responses are unhelpful in the extreme. With full comprehensive cover we were unable to get complete reimbursement for an accident which was totally the fault of the other vehicle. Never again shall I insure my car with John Lewis. This car insurance is just trading on the John Lewis name."
Are you John Lewis Car Insurance? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback John Lewis Car Insurance receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now

Get instant access to your Reviews Dashboard.

Your email address needs to be a business email matching .

;
"I have been a dedicated JL customer for 30 years and this is without any doubt the worst insurance and worst service that I have ever received. Anywhere. Please be in no doubt, there is nothing JL about this. Every item included in your insurance is sub-contracted to third party underwriters resulting in hours of work for the client in the case of a claim. So far I have spent three days supplying forms, forms again and chasing every party. This is really a terrible product if you are unfortunate enough to have to make a claim. I cannot stress enough - this is not a JL policy, they are just trading on their name and selling your business on. TERRIBLE, TRULY TERRIBLE."
John Lewis Car Insurance is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews