John Lewis Car Insurance Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend John Lewis Car Insurance

How would you rate John Lewis Car Insurance?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
thekingies

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about John Lewis Car Insurance in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I have been a dedicated JL customer for 30 years and this is without any doubt the worst insurance and worst service that I have ever received. Anywhere. Please be in no doubt, there is nothing JL about this. Every item included in your insurance is sub-contracted to third party underwriters resulting in hours of work for the client in the case of a claim. So far I have spent three days supplying forms, forms again and chasing every party. This is really a terrible product if you are unfortunate enough to have to make a claim. I cannot stress enough - this is not a JL policy, they are just trading on their name and selling your business on. TERRIBLE, TRULY TERRIBLE."
John Lewis Car Insurance is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews