John Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Academy
Read John Academy Reviews

About John Academy:

We are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited courses for anyone who wishes to take their professional life to the next level.

info@johnacademy.co.uk

11 Floor, 15 St Botolph Street

Tell us how John Academy made you happy
I had some with the website with processing the money for the course, however the online chat was so helpful so I could bank transfer and start the course.

Highly reccomend, and will complete more courses ASAP.
The customer service chat feature is amazing. they try their hardest to give you a resolution on the spot. Any questions that I have had, they have answered and rectified any queries the same day if not immediately. I would recommend them to everyone. Superb service and great courses. I can't wait for my next one.
I have enjoyed the courses that I did and the service was great, I will reccomend it to my colleagues.
I came across this website looking for good Management and Leadership courses. I was impressed by the content of the study - it was indepth and also clear to understand, the price of course was also really good and affordable. I was able to breeze through the course and was quite into it, I could not stop. I passed with a Distinction and plan on completing 3 to 4 more courses with John Academy. I have purchased a course for my Son as well and he is due to finish his shortly. Please do not hesitate to join and achieve an accredited qualification. i completed my Advanced Leadership and Management Diploma. thank you John Academy
I have enjoyed every bit of this skin scare course. It is very well structured and easy to understand. I am happy that i enrolled, it's fantastic and very insightful for me.
The MTD - HMRC course does not worth a penny. It is not updated and half of the course is about the instructor and her awesomeness. Don't give a penny for that.
The course was portrayed as a sophisticated, practical course with detailed modules but I was presented with a few sentences followed by a YouTube video for each module with numerous spelling mistakes and poor grammar throughout. The "certificate" was paid for in advance using a deal I was offered but no code was provided so I was unable to obtain my certificate. i will not be recommending this website to anyone else. A total waste of money!
I love the simplicity but professional format of your courses. I dislike the that we cannot download any pdf lesson. Doesn't matter... I can arrange it! Thank you for your courses!
excellent course
Just completed the car maintenance course which I am glad to say I did not pay the full price for, merely a fraction at around a tenner. I highly doubt the "claimed" RRP prices are genuine as I would have been devastated if I had paid the full price of nearly £200!!

The course itself was actually quite helpful and I did take quite a lot away from it. The videos at the end of each section (even if lifted from Youtube) was relevant and informative.

The final exam on the other hand was laughable. Riddled with spelling mistakes, missing words and some of the questions did not have any grammatical logic whatsoever. It is a shame you can't attach screenshots on here.

I would not recommend paying the extra money for the certificate at all. No reputable business would take it seriously. Save your money and just give yourself a pat on the back instead. All in all cheap and cheerful if you know nothing at all about car maintenance I would say for a tenner it is worth while. If you know the basics and want a deeper understanding like myself...I would give it a miss.
Fantastic course, all processes were dealt with very well.

Thanks Much,
Student.
I am very pleased with the John Academy Advanced Diploma Sewing program. The introductory theory teaching was informative and refreshing. The practical projects are challenging and advanced, I like challenges sometimes. I would recommend this course to sewing enthusiasts.

Student.
I purchased 5 courses from John Academy but it expired after year without finishing them. I contacted the Customer Care thru chat and requested them to extend it for another year. They were very helpful and kind enough to grant my request. Thanks, John Academy!
Great experience! Quick responses and service.
This website is really helpful
I decided to try john academy while waiting for open university degree course to start and I was very impressed with what it had to offer as the prices were so cheap I didn't think it would be up to much but I am now on my 6th course and cant fault them and its acteditied so it's not a pretend certificate it's a recognized body and qualifications
You are the best brand for online education.
Nice Service and Nice Learning.
it very helpful..