Joe Browns Reviews

4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Joe Browns deliver?

How can I contact Joe Browns?

Joe Browns Ltd

Clothing
Fashion Accessories

Tell us how Joe Browns made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"This was my first order and I must say that I’m very impressed by both the service and the dress I ordered. The dress- contrary to one reviewers comments-fitted perfectly. It is a classic 12 rather than ‘vanity-sized’ and shouldn’t be a problem for anyone who knows their true measurements. It also irons like a dream and looks fab with a broad plain dark blue belt if you want to tone down the busy pattern a little. Will definitely be ordering again."
Are you Joe Browns? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"First purchase was amazing. Sadly the last two items, blue tapestry coat’s finishing wasn’t great, summer dress had two holes in it, I didn’t notice straight away, so too late to return. Love the clothes, but would think twice about further purchases"
"Lovely clothing. Three items , one is amazing, but the blue tapestry coat is not finished to the standard I expect. Dress arrived, my fault didn’t check it as I expected quality to be fab, but found two holes in it, too late to return"
"I recently returned some goods in error to Joe Browns when in fact they should have been returned elsewhere, very foolish on my part!Customer service was brilliant and special thanks to Haydn and the warehouse for retrieving my package and returning it to me so speedily. I am most appreciative. I will not hesitate in ordering goods in the future."
"Have to wait MUCH too long for acknowledgment of, and refund on, returned items. I probably won't use this company again."
"Hnnnnnnnnnnn"
"swift delivery, lovely packaging."
"I visited the shop in Meadowhall, Sheffield, and it felt like my dream wardrobe! I can't keep away as the designs, fitting, quality and price is amazing. The staff are always friendly and helpful. I have just ordered online as some items are not in stock in the shop. I'm sure I won't be disappointed."
"Quick, efficient service - great product"
"Fast efficient delivery, quality packaging. Tracking of my packages second to none."
"Unique and quality clothing"
"Lovely jacket design and colour. Good fit but feel the quality of material could have been better for the price I paid."
"The quality of the material used in the products are exceptional and wash and wear well. I'm always getting compliments when i wear them. The online version of the catalogue is excellent, one of the better ones ive used, with a great variety of goods to choose from, making it very difficult to make my mind up. Ordering is quick and easy to do and if I've got to return goods for what ever reason refunds are dealt with quickly. Would definitely recommend them to my family and friends."
"A lovely and often unique choice of clothing. Nice quality material but caters for the smaller sized person. The shirt I purchased for my husband was really nice but the sleeves were far too short."
"Great delivery servise"
"Their products are quirky, unusual, good quality and reasonably priced, very good communication, quick delivery and easy return method. Highly recommend them."
"Lovely clothes and quick delivery"
"Good quality clothing.Easy to order and fast shipping.Recommended."
"I had an issue with a new dress I purchased. I had only worn it once and it developed a fault and I was not happy with the quality. The chap I spoke to was excellent and sent a replacement out next day before 10am - I had said it wasn't necessary but he insisted. The quality of Joe Browns clothes is second to none and their customer service matches this! Well done chaps"
"Joe Browns are very efficient and their products are good quality and well made. I recently purchased a summer coat for a wedding, which is lovely. My only criticism would be the fit, which is made for a very pronounced pear shape (which I’m not). I can only wear the coat undone as it needs an extra inch in the bust and two inches less round the hips. Also sleeves are a bit ape like but material is great and it’s true to colour on website"
Joe Browns is rated 4.62 based on 53 reviews