Joe Browns Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Joe Browns
Live Chat

How would you rate Joe Browns ?

"I visited the shop in Meadowhall, Sheffield, and it felt like my dream wardrobe! I can't keep away as the designs, fitting, quality and price is amazing. The staff are always friendly and helpful. I have just ordered online as some items are not in stock in the shop. I'm sure I won't be disappointed."
"Quick, efficient service - great product"
"Fast efficient delivery, quality packaging. Tracking of my packages second to none."
"Unique and quality clothing"
"Lovely jacket design and colour. Good fit but feel the quality of material could have been better for the price I paid."
"The quality of the material used in the products are exceptional and wash and wear well. I'm always getting compliments when i wear them. The online version of the catalogue is excellent, one of the better ones ive used, with a great variety of goods to choose from, making it very difficult to make my mind up. Ordering is quick and easy to do and if I've got to return goods for what ever reason refunds are dealt with quickly. Would definitely recommend them to my family and friends."
"A lovely and often unique choice of clothing. Nice quality material but caters for the smaller sized person. The shirt I purchased for my husband was really nice but the sleeves were far too short."
"Great delivery servise"
"Their products are quirky, unusual, good quality and reasonably priced, very good communication, quick delivery and easy return method. Highly recommend them."
"Lovely clothes and quick delivery"
"Good quality clothing.Easy to order and fast shipping.Recommended."
"I had an issue with a new dress I purchased. I had only worn it once and it developed a fault and I was not happy with the quality. The chap I spoke to was excellent and sent a replacement out next day before 10am - I had said it wasn't necessary but he insisted. The quality of Joe Browns clothes is second to none and their customer service matches this! Well done chaps"
"Joe Browns are very efficient and their products are good quality and well made. I recently purchased a summer coat for a wedding, which is lovely. My only criticism would be the fit, which is made for a very pronounced pear shape (which I’m not). I can only wear the coat undone as it needs an extra inch in the bust and two inches less round the hips. Also sleeves are a bit ape like but material is great and it’s true to colour on website"
"Excellent customer service. Timely delivery. Items order fitted perfectly. Very happy."
"the item I bought was a lovely fit and the material was good."
"Great shoes, good delivery and easy returns."
"Great shoes, good delivery and easy returns."
"Unusual styles. Good fit and quality. Delivery prompt."
"Excellent customer service and lovely goods"
"Brilliant service, lovely friendly and helpful staff and wonderful clothes. Very different from anything on the high street."
Joe Browns is rated 4.83 based on 46 reviews