Joe Browns Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Joe Browns

How would you rate Joe Browns?

34 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Stuart
Great delivery servise

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Joe Browns in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Stuart Neale
"Great delivery servise"
"Their products are quirky, unusual, good quality and reasonably priced, very good communication, quick delivery and easy return method. Highly recommend them."
Pauline Murdoch
"Lovely clothes and quick delivery"
Colin Trundley
"Good quality clothing.Easy to order and fast shipping.Recommended."
"I had an issue with a new dress I purchased. I had only worn it once and it developed a fault and I was not happy with the quality. The chap I spoke to was excellent and sent a replacement out next day before 10am - I had said it wasn't necessary but he insisted. The quality of Joe Browns clothes is second to none and their customer service matches this! Well done chaps"
"Joe Browns are very efficient and their products are good quality and well made. I recently purchased a summer coat for a wedding, which is lovely. My only criticism would be the fit, which is made for a very pronounced pear shape (which I’m not). I can only wear the coat undone as it needs an extra inch in the bust and two inches less round the hips. Also sleeves are a bit ape like but material is great and it’s true to colour on website"
"Excellent customer service. Timely delivery. Items order fitted perfectly. Very happy."
Anne Wyer
"the item I bought was a lovely fit and the material was good."
"Great shoes, good delivery and easy returns."
"Great shoes, good delivery and easy returns."
Mrs Mandy Ellis
"Unusual styles. Good fit and quality. Delivery prompt."
Nicola
"Excellent customer service and lovely goods"
Sue Keable
"Brilliant service, lovely friendly and helpful staff and wonderful clothes. Very different from anything on the high street."
Rosemary Smith
"i have had Joe brown cloths for quite some time. beautiful quality and different from high street stores. the clothes look good on and sizing is good. fast delivery and always good service."
Jill D Savage
"products delivered promptly and great service"
"Excellent service and speedy delivery. Love their products, value for money"
Eddie Doherty
"A good selection of quality clothes at good prices."
Gwen
"I love the garments from this company. The quality is brilliant and the styles and originality is so different to any other manufacturer. I'd love to buy more often but can't afford it! Howeverr when I do whatever I do always gets such nice compliments."
Maria Jennings
"Joe Browns clothes are beautifully quirky. The online retailer is super-efficient in response to orders and returns, and the returns are paid which is a bonus."
Jill D Savage
"easy to order and prompt delivery, what more do you need?"
Joe Browns is rated 4.85 based on 39 reviews