Joe Browns Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Joe Browns

How would you rate Joe Browns ?

"Quick, efficient service - great product"
Margaret Ewing
"Fast efficient delivery, quality packaging. Tracking of my packages second to none."
Melanie Palmer
"Unique and quality clothing"
Kaye Smith
"Lovely jacket design and colour. Good fit but feel the quality of material could have been better for the price I paid."
Corrine Hanson-New
"The quality of the material used in the products are exceptional and wash and wear well. I'm always getting compliments when i wear them. The online version of the catalogue is excellent, one of the better ones ive used, with a great variety of goods to choose from, making it very difficult to make my mind up. Ordering is quick and easy to do and if I've got to return goods for what ever reason refunds are dealt with quickly. Would definitely recommend them to my family and friends."
S Stidson
"A lovely and often unique choice of clothing. Nice quality material but caters for the smaller sized person. The shirt I purchased for my husband was really nice but the sleeves were far too short."
Stuart Neale
"Great delivery servise"
"Their products are quirky, unusual, good quality and reasonably priced, very good communication, quick delivery and easy return method. Highly recommend them."
Pauline Murdoch
"Lovely clothes and quick delivery"
Colin Trundley
"Good quality clothing.Easy to order and fast shipping.Recommended."
"I had an issue with a new dress I purchased. I had only worn it once and it developed a fault and I was not happy with the quality. The chap I spoke to was excellent and sent a replacement out next day before 10am - I had said it wasn't necessary but he insisted. The quality of Joe Browns clothes is second to none and their customer service matches this! Well done chaps"
"Joe Browns are very efficient and their products are good quality and well made. I recently purchased a summer coat for a wedding, which is lovely. My only criticism would be the fit, which is made for a very pronounced pear shape (which I’m not). I can only wear the coat undone as it needs an extra inch in the bust and two inches less round the hips. Also sleeves are a bit ape like but material is great and it’s true to colour on website"
"Excellent customer service. Timely delivery. Items order fitted perfectly. Very happy."
Anne Wyer
"the item I bought was a lovely fit and the material was good."
"Great shoes, good delivery and easy returns."
"Great shoes, good delivery and easy returns."
Mrs Mandy Ellis
"Unusual styles. Good fit and quality. Delivery prompt."
Nicola
"Excellent customer service and lovely goods"
Sue Keable
"Brilliant service, lovely friendly and helpful staff and wonderful clothes. Very different from anything on the high street."
Rosemary Smith
"i have had Joe brown cloths for quite some time. beautiful quality and different from high street stores. the clothes look good on and sizing is good. fast delivery and always good service."
Joe Browns is rated 4.82 based on 45 reviews