Job Worth Doing Reviews

23% of reviewers recommend Job Worth Doing

How would you rate Job Worth Doing ?

"Everything"
"Gross disregard to health and safety the scaffolding was totally unsafe the contractors erecting it were total animals, broken tiles on the roof a hole on the electric box still not been put right 9months later, the soffit installer left the site untidy screws and debris on the drive I checked the scaffold which was also littered with the same, I had sweep down the scaffold boards and the drive and check all around the house picking up the rubbish, keep well away from this company and zenith the warranty not worth paper there right on, take your money and gone"
"Well I just want to say that all the bad reviews are only a small proportion of the horror installations and your managers should be ashamed of them selfs! “JOB WORTH DOING” then get some one else!!!!"
"the guys were polite and courteous and done a great job in fitting in the windows and left no mess and took all the old windows away the work in my opinion looks very good and the windows are great and solid I would recommend them for a job worth doing there the guys"
"Appalling attitude and standard of work. the manager takes no responsibility for the damage they have caused to my home. The installation has caused water damage to my home and left holes in the wall. the manager of the Motherwell branch has no concept of customer service or care. Anyone who has had the same experience as me should contact trading standards and their local media with pictures of the damages caused by job worth doing to ensure this does not happen to anyone else."
Unhappy Cumbernauld Excustomer
Unverified Reviewer
"Cowboys don't have anything to do with this bad lot Third attempt to fit replacement window unit wrong colour white not black inside unit all others black carbon"
"everything first time windows had to be replaced measured wrong front door was warpedthe old double glazing and door were of better quality and noise was less second door has now warped the same as first one locks dont work the door is sealed with duct tape to keep the draught out the windows qare draughty now of course penicuik went into "administration" and the "new" penicuik will not repair my defects. Dont use them at all"
"back door fitted by jwd for zenith expands in summer 2012 4doors and frams latter this year turned up with rosewood door and a white surround july 2017 zenith now gone socalled bust jwd will not give an answer for a new door still cannot lock back door paid up front both companies a joke"
"The work carried out by Job Worth Doing was not done to the specifications on the contract. Customer service was very poor and making any contact with the company was almost impossible. I have been trying to get the work carried out to the agreed specifications and have been let down time and time again. I have been attempting to get the correct frosted glass into a ground floor bathroom window installed for almost a year now and a door has yet to be installed to the correct specifications. They seem to be totally disorganised. The contract for the double glazing windows and a door was agreed by a company called Penicuik. When the men for Job Worth Doing left after installing the wrong window and door, I was assured that the work would be completed to the correct specifications at a time that suited me. My mistake was paying for the work. I have learned that Job Worth doing employees tell lies and can't be trusted. I have tried to phone the manager numerous times and have always got the answer machine. Penicuik has now gone into administration and the people that are now working under the name of Penicuik will not complete the work to the specifications that were agreed on the contract. I don't even think that the company deserves one star but there is not an option for leaving no stars. My advice to anyone considering installing double glazing by Penicuik is steer well clear because Job worth doing can't be trusted to carry out the work to the specifications in the contract."
Dissatisfied Homeowner
Verified Reviewer
"Very worried about the work currently being done by JWD for Zenith now that I've seen these reviews. As someone else said we didn't know they were contracted to do the installation until they turned up. I was looking for an email contact for JWD to express my concern over the quality of the work thus far. Very messy, no consideration for our home. Damage to plasterwork, poor carpentry on inside window surrounds, damaged cladding on one of our bay windows. Have started work in five different rooms and when leaving today said they will be making a start in two more! That will be three bedrooms with no curtains and mess all over our beds. Luckily haven't paid yet so will be contacting Zenith direct."
"They provided the wrong style of window, then tried to say this is what we asked for! Their idea of customer service is to ignore you and hope you go away. Wish I'd read these reviews before I got in touch with these clowns! Avoid at all costs!!!"
Mrs Jan Davidson
Verified Reviewer
"Colin and kyle fitted our patio doors on 18th september,excellent job done,very efficient,tidy workers,well mannered,clean workers,would recommend them,excellent."
Unhappy Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"I had a window and door installed in April. The door wouldn't lock and the windows wouldn't open. Door has been rectified but windows steam up between panes and an engineer caused damage to property when trying to repair it, costing decoration work inside house of £1300. I am now told the Company has gone into liquidation, leaving an unfinished window and a painter's account unpaid. Has any other client had a similar experience"
"Without doubt, the worst company I have ever dealt with. Had windows, doors and roofline installed by Weatherseal and within days problems arose with the French Doors, also had issues with the back door (replaced), other windows and roofline. After 4 years the French doors still not fixed. At least 6 appointments made through their Motherwell branch have not been honoured (another one today). Shambolic "engineers" who contradict each other on what exactly the problems are, never get called back and as sid "engineers' who simply don't turn up for appointments. Avoid this joke of a company at all costs....."
"Atrocious experience!! Had to get a patio door installed and was meant to take 1 day to do it. Well first of all they lost the door, they then promised me 100£ off the total cost to change the date of the installation. Long story short: Took 3 days spread over two weeks to get the job done and over a month late on the original installation date. When I called for the 100£...obviously no one is ever available to speak! Is now 5weeks down the line and still nothing. AVOID THEM AVOID THEM AVOID THEM!!"
"Ist time they came to install new windows left windows didn't open tilt phoned some one came back got windows open by taking of security locks have tried phoning never get through that was in April this year now the silicone they have put round all windows is a mess as they have used clear instead of white looks really dirty would not recommend to anyone"
T Hamilton-Dow
Verified Reviewer
"Replacement double glazing. Incorrect window has been ordered and made 4 times! Absolutely no concept of customer service."
James Dowling
Unverified Reviewer
"this is the third time that this company has tried to repair the rain water pipe that they fitted along with with gutters facias and sofets.The pipe keeps falling off and my wall is soaking wet when it rains and is damaging the roughcast."
"Their installation caused £7500 worth of damage, then they blamed us for that"
Job Worth Doing is rated 1.93 based on 60 reviews