How would you rate
jmvs worktops specialists
"Exercise real caution with this company. They arrived and proceeded to cut the Apollo Slabtech worktop in our newly completed and decorated kitchen and in the process covered walls, ceiling drawers and everything in thick,clingy fine worktop dust...we have a large garden but they couldnt be bothered to go outside. Then they said they had finished and left without cleaning up. The mess was incredible - they left a thick (maybe 2mm deep in places) of worktop dust that was everywhere. This took us some 5 hours to vacuum, wipe down and clean.
Summary of faults that had to be addressed:
1. Joins had gaps that would accumulate dirt
2. Exposed joints had glue globules on the bottom (not sanded off)
3. Worktops were not affixed to the island with anything (just left held in place by glue that had dripped down the join)
4. Sink was not sealed in (this would let water flow into the cabinet below)
5. Razor sharp corners left in several locations
6. The mess...this was unbelievable and they didnt make any attempt to clean anything.
All I can say is exercise real caution if, having read this review, you still decide to go with this company. If you have absolutely no choice then I suggest that you first thoroughly educate yourself on correct installations and then stand over them and insist on them doing it properly. You have been warned!
Here is there website in case there is any confusion: