jmdbuildingsupplies-co-uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend jmdbuildingsupplies-co-uk
Own Driver, Courier
Read jmdbuildingsupplies-co-uk Reviews
I placed my order on the 11th April 2020. Was told my order could take up to 3 weeks because of the current pandemic situation. I said I don't mind waiting as long as it's not more than 3 weeks. 4 weeks later still no delivery. After 3 emails to them I finally got a reply to say they would look into it that day. Heard nothing back. Chased them up a further 2 times and still nothing back and no refund. They have £200 of my money. I have now opened up a dispute with paypal to get my money back. Date now 28th May and still nothing? If this company can't cope in the current situation they should suspend trading instead of leading customers on and ignoring them. Take my advise and use a proper builders merchants not a virtual one.
Didn't arrive the date arranged. BEWARE...Apology not given, told 'the date requested is only a guide, look at our terms and conditions'! I booked and paid for the delivery 7 days before expecting it and only got the delivery the next day because I called them several times...they again had no idea about the delivery!!!! I was told several different stories including the usual, the lorry broke down, this was confirmed as a lie by personnel ultimately delivering. Im not a fussy person when dealing with building products but when you take time off work to receive a delivery, you at least expect them to know you ordered it and apologise. They were unaware of the delivery the following day too, saying they had no knowledge of the delivery, finally arriving later that day.
They don't care about the customer!!!
jmdbuildingsupplies-co-uk is rated 4.57 based on 35 reviews